Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2008, 12:49 PM

Post '95 green SVX in Denver, CO

State SVX is in:Colorado

Year:1995

Model:L

VIN:JF1CX3350SH100109

Paint Color:Green

Interior Color:Grey fabric

Miles:117k

Options:stock stero, No CD, No sunroof, (standard L model stuff)

AWD or FWD:AWD

Modifications:upgraded to a magnaflow exhaust

Major service:to my knowledge nothing major.

Engine Condition:Good

Maintenance Records:some

Transmission condition:good, seems like it needs some fluid but I'm planning on doing that tomorrow anyhow.

Glass condition:all good no cracks or visible pits.

Type of tire and remaining tread:all weather, a good 3/4 of a penny sorry don't have a measuring tool.

Type of wheels:stock

Interior condition: pretty good. The center console needs some washer to keep it from being a little loose. Also the faux leather near the glove box needs a little tightening but that's all.

Body condition:no major dents or scratches. Although the top of the trunk probably needs a paint job. there are a few minor surface scratches here and there. Power antenna needs replacement as well. I can't tell if it's just the mast or the whole assembly.

Known defects or problems:The AWD is not functioning atm. I have been unable to get it back to my mechanic in awhile but someone interested in buying it thought that the "L" models in '95 came as FWD. However as I'm sure you all know it was an option. I looked under the car and there is a differential and CV axles going to both of the rear tires as well as the front ones.

Comments about the car:She runs fine....she was a project car for my girlfriend and I but we never ended up having the time or the money to actually start any of the things we wanted to do (manual conversion, turbo/supercharger, cosmetic ****, etc.), so it's been sitting around my driveway for about a year and a half. I turn it on and give it a spin around the block about once a month or so just to keep it going ya know.

Asking price:$4,500 but I'm willing to negotiate so give me an offer. Many of you all probably know costs for some of these issues better than I do so if you think it deserves a lower price then talk to me.

Pictures:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg svx1.jpg (8.8 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg svx2.jpg (7.3 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg svx3.jpg (8.6 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg svx4.jpg (7.4 KB, 93 views)