SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2007, 01:06 AM
Inhabitant of Darkness

Registered SVX
well. i could personally say that it is a really good thing that the car is solid. not like the cars that are made today...plastic...if that..

the rest of the post might get me a little profane because it pisses me off and i still argue over this with my girlfriend it's because her sister called lawyers and is suing my insurance company and though she has life long injuries, she said it to me from her own mouth "i'm greedy! it's about money!"

i believe i have posted this before but, anyways.
i got t boned by a jeep grand cherokee almost three years now. car went through a red light going at least 80 while i was making a left - i dont need the input about the f cking automatic at-fault bullsh!t, i already know it.
///////////
so, during my turn i looked over (the passenger side) and saw the f cking front end of this motherf cking sH1t box coming towards my passenger side. my (still is- dont know why) girlfriend wasn't aware of the jeep coming- she doesn't pay attention to much. i braced myself and tightened my grip on her hand (we were holding hands).
impact blew the passenger windows right through the car, crushed the door in and pinned her against the centre console.
my right collar bone snapped (most likely from holding her hand). first thing i do was to look over - seemed like she was dead, right there.
i kept calling her (back).calling her name, checked her pulse. she was alive. and was bleeding from the head. people came over..one person was a nurse..gave me a tissue to keep pressure on her head....my shoulder was killing me....but i didn't care///
.in the end...she has mild head injury, had punctured lungs, fractured ribs, and fractured pelvis on both sides...the right side they had to do surgery and put a couple of screws to join the bones back together...she is to expect problems if she wants kids./ it's ****ed

.............that is ****ed//something else to bury. but it's there

discover of hearing in exactly a month today too...not really thrilled about it. she's suing both drivers. the ticket got dropped and the other driver didnt' show up for court. fault becomes 50/50
i want to ****ing tear that mother ****er apart!
1992 Subaru SVX LS~L Ebony Pearl JDM 6MT/DCCD
2007 Subaru Legacy Spec B. Diamond Grey Metallic