SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 01-04-2010, 08:22 AM
My Other car is a GENIUS Car!
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX
Anyway around the exhaust seal bearing?

So apparently I didn't have my replacement seal bearing on that well *yes, I paid ****ing $50 some odd dollars for* and after 4 or so months, I bottomed out leaving a parking lot and thump.... followed with *noisy noisy noisy*.

It was friggin 3am in the monring, snowing... and I pulled over to see if I could find this pos piece with no luck. Mind you, I get stopped by cops while I'm searching for this ****ty seal and he pulls up on me real quick, not asking questions and tells me to put my hands on the hood. I'm like wtf? So I do it and he asks what I'm doing... I get 3 seconds into what I'm saying and he cuts me off and then starts frisking me. Yanks my wallet out and asks where my ID is. I'm like "It's behind the pho..." yea I see it. Throws my wallet back at me.

Does his crappy check and then tosses my ID at me and says Good luck (some smart ass remark I couldn't make out) and then took off. Ass.

Anyways, is there anyway I can get around this cheaper/better than this expensive piece 44158? I really don't wanna have to spend another $50 then again, if I would have paid someone to put it on it may have actually stayed on. Grrrr

Last edited by Subix; 01-04-2010 at 08:23 AM. Reason: edit