Old 03-05-2006, 11:21 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
She isn't happy, middle east video

I'd say she is just a little irate
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Giong back to the beaters...

Matbe but she got one big ass point. Thumbs up for this find.
89 240sx se red ~165k miles Gone and unknown
89 240sx se Black~185k R.I.P.
85 Toyota pickup ~205k R.I.P.
85 BMW 325e ~ Gone and unknown
85 Ford Mustang getting engine swap now!
05 Colorado ~108k Daily Driver
Old 03-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Wait wait, I am showing this footage to a Muslim friend of mine, he is really knowledgeable in the Qu'oran, he will be explaining the points that dumb ass lady talked about. She is right on one thing though, that Muslims should evolve... but let him explain what she is saying and I will post them in like 20mins if you are still awake...
I will give feedback and I will also give my opinion

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:45 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
If

If the translation is correct, I think I've found the woman of my dreams
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .
Old 03-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Wow! I am so impressed on so many levels.

She really stuck her neck out there. I really like her.
Can you imagine going on Al-jazeera and saying that? With the conviction of a saint?

I agree with her whole heartily except for one point. She placed the jews as one of her heros. This immediately turned off Muslims throughout the world where they weren't listening to her anymore. Even if everything she said made perfect sense, and it doesn't matter if she is right or not. She should have left the jews out of it to make her point carry farther.

This is one brave woman, and my hat is lowered in her honor. It also shows how a person will think logically without the influence of religion clouding their judgement. She is a poster child for seperation of church and state.

Notice the cleric's only response is that she is a herectic. The same old and lame comeback they have given since the creation of religion.

I want to marry her.

This is an excellent find Napa. I sincerely thank you for sharing that.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 03-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

good point:

ass backward muslims are giving targets for the world to shoot at their own people.

i was surprised that she mentioned the buddha carvings that were demolished. not enough of the world gave a **** enough to protect them.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:19 AM

The buddhist statues. Were they the ones in Afghanistan the Taliban blew up?

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 03-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
good point:

ass backward muslims are giving targets for the world to shoot at their own people.

i was surprised that she mentioned the buddha carvings that were demolished. not enough of the world gave a **** enough to protect them.

Because Buddhasts are peacefull and one of the rare religions that dosn't teach or believe that violence and destruction are the way to peace, I wouldn't be suprisd if comander 'n chief wasn't disapointed at their destruction, The christian world still likes to preach that Buddah is a false god when in reality he isn't regarded by buddahists as a god but as a leader.
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
The buddhist statues. Were they the ones in Afghanistan the Taliban blew up?
yeppers
Old 03-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by NapaBavarian

I couldn't agree with anyone more!!!! Napa, Thank you for finding that!!!

Jerry

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 03-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Wow! I am so impressed on so many levels.

She really stuck her neck out there. I really like her.
Can you imagine going on Al-jazeera and saying that? With the conviction of a saint?

I agree with her whole heartily except for one point. She placed the jews as one of her heros. This immediately turned off Muslims throughout the world where they weren't listening to her anymore. Even if everything she said made perfect sense, and it doesn't matter if she is right or not. She should have left the jews out of it to make her point carry farther.

This is one brave woman, and my hat is lowered in her honor. It also shows how a person will think logically without the influence of religion clouding their judgement. She is a poster child for seperation of church and state.

Notice the cleric's only response is that she is a herectic. The same old and lame comeback they have given since the creation of religion.

I want to marry her.

This is an excellent find Napa. I sincerely thank you for sharing that.
The only problem is, she wasn't covered from head to toe, and dared to speak to a MAN, about religious issues!!!
There is most likely a price on her head today!!!

Jerry

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 03-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Ok guys, sorry for the delay, but my Muslim friend haven't had the chance to see this footage until now (he is my coworker, lots of work...).

Here is the thing. You may all consider her as a heroine and the women of your dream and such, you might be right considering one extreme mentality, but I tell you that those words are not generating from a "neutrally sided" person, but rather from an extremist and a brainwashed lady who has been probably abused by her ex and forgot that she must be a professional in her domain and started speaking nonsense.

Muslims are divided into 3 categories: (taking as examples the Lebanese Muslims)
-Muslim Sunnites, who have trends and ways of life similar to us, they do never wear veils or even think they are muslims. They can wear mini skirts, show their hair, their bellies…. Practically they have a western mentality.
-Muslim Sunnites Extremists, those are the ones who we must be afraid of. Those guys are terrorists, they are like the brains and professionals in terrorism. They usually do not brag in the middle of the street, they are like conservatives who act normally in front of people when in fact they are the worst of all.
-Muslim Shi-ites, those are the terrorists, they are just assholes who have no God. They are literally dirty people, they love to live like that, they have no sense of responsibility whatsoever.

The knowledgeable member is going to tell me how come Hizbullah in Lebanon has a sense of responsibility towards his country from the Israeli invasion? Well first of all guys, the Hizbullah leader (Hassan Nasrallah) is a very exceptional man, he is behind the organization of Hizbullah and he is very professional in his thinking and he acts in a rational way. I am very fond of his personality, he is truly a great leader. You are going to be shocked from what I said, but believe me it is the truth. If we are going to speak emotions, we can say the “hell with him”. But as a leader to his people, I really envy them, they have a great one. He was able to convince the world that he is not a terrorist, in fact … he is NOT!! Really! Hizbullah never did terrorist attacks, they rather were in the position of defense most of the time, and their attacks before were justifiable in the case that they are freeing the invaded Lebanese lands from the Israelis. In the same time, you all know the civil clashes that we were all living, in Lebanon we have an issue of religious discrimination. Each religion tries to be in control. So far Hizbullah (Sh-ites) arms are justifiable by the existence of Israeli troops on Lebanese soil. After they get out, there is no way in the World I can justify their arms, I will be in the position with the UN and USA against the Shiites’ arms.

Enough off the topic now, that lady on Al Jazeera was either really stupid or really courageous to say such things about her religion. It is true that Muslims still live in Jurassic Park times. It is true that they treat women like crap (but not most of them), and it is true that they make terrorist attacks on civilians. Those attacks are deemed not acceptable in Islam, because they are not justified. But in the case of war, a terrorist wearing TNT and blasting himself among troops is justifiable.

The Muslims did really blast churches as that woman said, I cannot deny it and I can still show you pics of entire neighborhoods which were once Christians and now are and still “occupied” by Shiites. But our War was painful and long enough, we don’t want to get back to it. So the past is behind us, our leaders are sitting all of them on one table in Beirut downtown as we speak!! Check the news and see by yourselves, the Shiites, Sunnites, Maronites, Druzes, Orthodox, Catholics, Lebanese Armenians, etc… leaders are all on one table discussing the country’s issues “confidentially”, nothing is leaking to the press at this time. The Druze leader (Walid Joumblatt) is the only asshole who still wants revenge from Syria for killing his father, the guy is a psycho, he is currently in the USA swearing at Syria and trying to fail the cooperation in his country. Somebody shoot that bastard, PLEASE !!!

This woman is definitely brainwashed by Jews !!! Did she forget how they are killing Palestinians who are defending themselves nothing but by Stones!!! Pls let us be fair in our thinking and not be carried away by our emotions.

The Muslims have a backward mentality, no one can deny it, they want to live in their stone aged world and live a stone aged life, this is their business, why should anyone stick its nose in it? Let them be as they are, those guys are dangerous, it is written in their Qu’oran that each warrior who dies for the cause of his country or religion is deemed a Hero and will enter heaven and live there a good life. As Christians, we think this is nonsense, it is true, but as we have our beliefs, they do also have theirs, there should be respect here to one another.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not defending the Muslims or the Jews, they are all a bunch of crap to me, well only those who commit stupid/terrorist/butcher acts, but to really think objectively, one must not be carried away by emotions. We all know that US troops are being killed in Iraq, I sympathize with you guys, but who told USA to go there or even help the Jews kill civilian Palestinians, right? Every effect has a consequence. I know you all are mature enough not to directly believe what is said on TV or written in newspapers. I never read those but rely on direct sources, always. For instance, how can a Muslim woman speak such bad words about her religion and defend the Jews at the time the latters are killing her hometown people??? Somebody explain it to me!!

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:33 AM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
how can a Muslim woman speak such bad words about her religion
In the interpretion we see on the screen, she said she is not a religious person. To me that means she is not saying anything bad about HER religion.

Unless you are stating that due to the location where she was born, she is stuck with a certain religion whether she likes it or not?

Dan
Old 03-07-2006, 04:39 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelisevil
In the interpretion we see on the screen, she said she is not a religious person. To me that means she is not saying anything bad about HER religion.

Unless you are stating that due to the location where she was born, she is stuck with a certain religion whether she likes it or not?

Dan
She is Muslim, I know from her name, Wafaa Sultan. She was born in the Middle East and learned the Muslim religion.

In the Middle East you know is a person is either Muslim or Christian from his name. For example George, Joseph, Elias, Jad, Robert, Danny... are all Christian names. Ahmad, Mohammad, Mostapha, Ali, Fatima, etc.. are all muslim names. Wafaa is a name either Christian or Muslim, but her family name "Sultan" is no doubt, Muslim.

Old 03-07-2006, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser
The only problem is, she wasn't covered from head to toe, and dared to speak to a MAN, about religious issues!!!
There is most likely a price on her head today!!!

Jerry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: