Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 02-08-2006, 05:25 PM
building more AK47's

Smile Mohammed Cartoon-what do you think?

I think the whole issue is a little overrated, I can understand Muslims being upset but it is becoming ridiculous.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:37 PM

you know what, it was from September LAST YEAR!

They are a bunch of IDIOTS!

Greg
Old 02-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
first I've ever heard of it (but I do live under a rock) I'm having a hell of a time finding the actual cartoon that is causing the ruckus. Found tons of news articles but no cartoon - only parodies.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:41 PM
building more AK47's

I think this is why I choose to practice my religion AT HOME! Too many probems in the world with opposing religions anyway "You insulted my religion" Wahhh get over it move on!!!
Old 02-08-2006, 05:43 PM
building more AK47's

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal_suby
first I've ever heard of it (but I do live under a rock) I'm having a hell of a time finding the actual cartoon that is causing the ruckus. Found tons of news articles but no cartoon - only parodies.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...l%3Den%26lr%3D
Old 02-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
hell, no one protested the buddy christ
people really need a sense of humor.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:53 PM
building more AK47's

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal_suby
hell, no one protested the buddy christ
people really need a sense of humor.
AHH YOU BEAT ME TO IT
Old 02-08-2006, 06:10 PM
building more AK47's

Uh oh Im in trouble now!
Old 02-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
what I don't understand is why they are protesting someone calling them terrorists, by......burning down buildings??? some things make me wonder...

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 02-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Hater

hey kids, don't forget to buy a Mohammed Bomb-head T-shirt!

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 02-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsvx
I think the whole issue is a little overrated, I can understand Muslims being upset but it is becoming ridiculous.
Real Muslems have no problem w the Pic's in the cartoons, It's the IDIOTS that want to put BOMBS on every Muslem but 'themselves' that have a problem.. In case anyone hasn't noticed, The only way to satisfy 'extremest' Muslims , is to KILL the Infidell,, I.E. ANYONE that is not a Muslem!!!

They put 'passports to paridise' in their kids pockets, and send them to play in a minefield, because they are tired of having their GOATS blown up!!

How can you 'NEGOTIATE' a peace thing with people that THINK this way??????
Years ago, Golda said "there will be no peace here , till they love their CHILDREN more than they hate US!"~!
JERRY
Yea, If u have a problem w my 'attitude' ... Bring it on!! I invest HEAVILY in precious metals...... Blued steel, Brass, and lead!!

I actually have more money in 'Precious metals' than I do subis.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 02-09-2006 at 12:37 AM.
Old 02-09-2006, 05:52 AM

To Muslim extrememists/fundamentalists:

Speaking as an unremarkable human being and ordinary citizen with no particular axe to grid, I and many like-minded folk around the globe are deeply offended by those who hijack commercial aircraft and fly them into buildings, murdering thousands in the name of their "faith." You're outraged over a stupid drawing that insults your religion; we're outraged over ghoulish acts that offend civilization.

To whom shall we address this grievance?

dcb
Old 02-09-2006, 06:29 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Ok guys, here where I step in and explain to you all what is the real problem with muslims.

The WHOLE worldwide problem started with the Israely/Palestinians conflict in the Middle East. Israely's are Jews and Palestinians are muslims. Muslims had nothing against USA or the World before they started aiding the Israely's in their War against the Palestinians. I am living in a country with 18 different religions, I am Christian myslef and I don't like Muslims more than you do (we were in a civil war with muslims), but people must have some pity in their hearts to see what is happening in Palestine.

Isrealy's are murdering Palestinians with high tech weapons, and the palestinians are defending themselves with stones! Put yourselves instead of of those palestinians... what do you think? each day an average of 10-15 kids are dying with bullets... those guys are patriots defending their country, does it seem right ot you? USA is aiding Israely's getting those high tech weapons and some are HUMANITARIANLY forbidden!!!

So in the beginning USA is the muslims' ennemy, and after the Iraqy war and the interfierence of all worldwide countries, Muslims will be launching more and more terrorists attacks against the whole world. Please understand that they consider the muslim in Indonesia as their brother, they have no problem bounding with him... they consider their ennemy as the one outside from their religion and not the one from a different country.

You may feel that it is becoming more ridiculous what they are making... but believe me this is the ULTIMATE INSULT for muslims. Let me explain: In their belief, muslims are not allowed to generate pictures of Muhammad as we do with our Jesus Christ. Denmark made a huge mistake with what they did, first as the pics of Muhammad and second as insulting him more by those bombs they added. The muslims were furious (don't be surprised but I envy their commitment to their religion, unlike us ) and Denmark will surely witness now terrorists attacks especially that it refused to apologise to the muslim world.

Because of these cartoons, the embassy was set on fire over here, 150 cars were either beaten up or set on fire, police and military vehicules were burned, 7 fire department vehicules are trashed, Christians in fear from those extremists muslims attacks (thank God war civil war wasn't started again, our condition is highly "Flammable"), the result? 10 million dollars worth of damage.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4686536.stm

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:14 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
You may feel that it is becoming more ridiculous what they are making... but believe me this is the ULTIMATE INSULT for muslims. Let me explain: In their belief, muslims are not allowed to generate pictures of Muhammad as we do with our Jesus Christ. Denmark made a huge mistake with what they did, first as the pics of Muhammad and second as insulting him more by those bombs they added. The muslims were furious (don't be surprised but I envy their commitment to their religion, unlike us ) and Denmark will surely witness now terrorists attacks especially that it refused to apologise to the muslim world.

Because of these cartoons, the embassy was set on fire over here, 150 cars were either beaten up or set on fire, police and military vehicules were burned, 7 fire department vehicules are trashed, Christians in fear from those extremists muslims attacks (thank God war civil war wasn't started again, our condition is highly "Flammable"), the result? 10 million dollars worth of damage.

death, destruction, and violence in the name of religion. see the irony?

as soon as those brainwashed sheep advance out of the middle ages and start to think for themselves, we'll all be better off.

1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 02-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Alan, they will never follow civilization, it's in their religion. They are like a wild lion, living peacefully in its original habitat, when an outsider steps in and try to disturb him.

If you think about it, muslims are not the ones who first stuck their noses in other's business... so they cannot be blamed with what they are doing. They are a barbaric people which should be kept living alone with no interfierence.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: