Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 01-31-2006, 09:24 AM
I brought some ham.

Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Send a message via Yahoo to Ricochet
My car fixed itself

There is a constant gremlin war in our cars. The good gremlins are fwuzzles and the bad ones are twizzles. Twizzles are always causing trouble in the great land of Soobaroo and the fwuzzles are sworn protectors, generally cleaning up the evil. Well this story begins with a mysterious power outage of a rear tail light, obviously twizzle related. The fwuzzles heard of this outage from a recon unit and sent a small squad to begin a great adventure from their small town under the passenger seat.

The group had a nice meal and said goodbye to their families, then set off early morning for the rear footrest plains. Once past the plains and after scaling the back seat cliff, the fwuzzles came across a small group of twizzles. Swords drawn, the fwuzzles executed a textbook sneak attack, taking out all but one twizzle for questioning. After cutting off 3 of his toes he finally squealed about twizzle activity in the far reaches of the upper trunk area. He was then executed as a sacrifice to fubahl, the great fwuzzle god, and the group camped for the night.

Early next morning the group of fwuzzles made it to the great back seat wall cave of pwamba, and they were greeted by a travelling merchant who warned of nearby twizzle sightings. They were known to be in large quantities in the cave. The fwuzzles moved on with extreme caution.

Half way through the cave and no sightings. It was too quiet, until a sneak attack! Many twizzle gremlins poured out from the cracks in the cave walls, all hope seemed lost.. until..

THE GREAT FWUZZLE NINJA CROW APPEARED!

The twizzles didn't stand a chance in hell. Oh yes, they tried to run, but ninja crow shows no mercy. Limbs flew everywhere, many twizzles died. Ninja crow approached the fwuzzles, bowed, then disappeared into the sunrise.

The fwuzzles had a long way ahead of them, for now they had to cross the great trunk desert. The sun was beaming down on them through the open lid causing some fwuzzles to start seeing things. One swears he was seeing his gremlin wife, gladia, and she was naked. "I see a bar!" one said.. nobody believed him, until they all started noticing it. "We're saved!" they exclaimed! However, this was no ordinary bar..

It was a Fwuzzle nudie bar!

After a relaxing time and resupply of food/water, the platoon was off again. They made it to the tremendous cliff of al-rajiff, and knew the challenges soon to come. As they tried to climb they realized this plastic was too hard and flat to dig into. It was impossible, but not for..

BRIAN BOITANO!!!

This was the famed fwuzzle known for his great motivational skills, because he always skates around and smiles. So he skated, smiled, and flew away. The fwuzzles were happy again! They sharpened their picks, happily scaled the mountain, and entered the creepy dragon cave of the heavenly tail light.

The group split up, ready for anything. "Enemy sighted", squawked a voice from team B. "OOOH NOOO, AAARGGHHH!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" were the screams from them. "COME IN BRAVO TEAM, REPEAT, COME IN!!". The radio went silent. Alpha team rushed to bravo team's last location only to find their friends mawed to death. All of them. "What could have done this sir?" a fwuzzle asked.. "I'm not sure, but we're going to find it, and kill it."

Alpha fwuzzle team moved down the cave cautiously.. stepping over large piles of fwuzzle bones. At the end of the cave the team saw the murderer of their friends, a large, horrible, angry..

TWIZZLE TROGDOR!!!

"RAAAAAAAAWR!!! I BURNINATED YOUR FRIENDS, NOW I BURNINATE YOU!!! RAAAWR!!"

Breaths of fire scorched everywhere as the fwuzzles ran for their lives! With every step, the trogdor seemed to gain two! They were chased into a dead end, however, Captain twail knew his mission and was not going to fail. "I'VE GOT YOU NOW!! BURNINATE TIME!!! RAWWWRRR!!" snarled the angry trogdor. Twail looked up and realized they were in the room of the malfunctioned heavenly light! Twizzle Trogdor lunged at him as he leaped like no fwuzzle has ever leaped before, and climbed his way to the heavenly light. "YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME LITTLE FWUZZLE!!! RAAAWWWR!!!" yelled the trogdor as he climbed behind him. Twail anxiously pulled out his replacement wire, quickly attached it, and the heavenly light started glowing with great brilliance!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" yelled the Trogdor as the light beamed upon him, instantly melting him away to nothing.

"Mission accomplished, let's go home boys" Captain Twail told his men.
After the long journey home, there was a great celebration. All was well in the great world of Soobaroo.. for now.

Last edited by Ricochet; 01-31-2006 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:25 AM
I brought some ham.

Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Send a message via Yahoo to Ricochet
Cliffnotes: My taillight went out and turned back on a day later.
yeah and I'm really bored.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:48 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
With all those pics Brian, I am afraid to read your post

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:53 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
The only answer I have to the phrase, 'my car fixed itself,' is:

'No, it didn't.'

The problem will return, no matter how many images you attach to your post.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE
Old 01-31-2006, 10:20 AM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
Cliffnotes: My taillight went out and turned back on a day later.
yeah and I'm really bored.
Gotta love Cliffnotes!

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)
Old 01-31-2006, 12:39 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

BRIAN BOITANO!!!

Snicker, snicker, snort, snort.

He also saved the day in the very first Southpark episode of "Santa Vs Jesus".

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 01-31-2006, 01:19 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

haha that was the funniest crap ive read in a while.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 01-31-2006, 02:21 PM

Ricochet,
Me thinks you either need to:
A)Get some sleep or
B)Put down that glass pipe!
Old 01-31-2006, 03:11 PM
Ya can't fix stupid

Wow we have a fiction writer amongst us. Who'd have guessed?

I've done alot of reviewing of writings, most of which are tedious to get through, I must say I was entertained.

8's across the board (plot, grammer, dialogue) and 9 for graphic images.

Want to do more writing......www.zoetrope.com

1992 SVX LSL Pearl

1992 SVX LSi Ebony

1992 SVX LSL Silver - parts
Old 02-01-2006, 04:44 AM
It's just a phase

Send a message via Yahoo to msvx95
Registered SVX
I'm confused....what just happened and what are fuzzyzoellers and twizlers doing in your car??
I think your tailight is going on and off because you are tapping the brake pedal....
Old 02-01-2006, 09:47 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Wow. That is awesome. Almost like a converation between Tom, Eric, John, and I (completely random and utterly ridiculous, but awesome nonetheless)
Old 02-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
What me huh ?
Lol, I liked the tale...Its kind of like... You know that eposide of sta trek where they are flying around, then they find themselves gazing on a spot of nothing in space? Then they go near it and it sucks them in. They send out probes and try to figure out where they are moving inside it....Well, its nothing like that
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 02-01-2006, 08:07 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Just Eric
What me huh ?
Lol, I liked the tale...Its kind of like... You know that eposide of sta trek where they are flying around, then they find themselves gazing on a spot of nothing in space? Then they go near it and it sucks them in. They send out probes and try to figure out where they are moving inside it....Well, its nothing like that

lmaoroflcopter

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: