How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-28-2002, 06:34 PM
iced_out_svx

Question Useless info

I found out that a stock 300Z Nissan weighs just a bit over 3700 lbs. The real kicker is a DVD I bought that had a Jap Spec Nissan on it. It is put out by a British magazine called MAX POWER. The video had a 600ZX-R. Anybody ever heard of one?

ICE
Old 03-29-2002, 05:33 AM
SVXtypeR

Re: Useless info

Quote:
Originally posted by iced_out_svx
I found out that a stock 300Z Nissan weighs just a bit over 3700 lbs. The real kicker is a DVD I bought that had a Jap Spec Nissan on it. It is put out by a British magazine called MAX POWER. The video had a 600ZX-R. Anybody ever heard of one?

ICE
3700!?!? Maybe with my fat #%^ss in it!!

Seriously, the TT Z is one of the performance benchmarks I used to use to get a measure of what the SVX was capable of for given HP. It weighs almost *exactly* the same as the SVX (3508(?) lbs vs 3580 lbs).

Dude, I *love* MAX POWER (yes, the Brit one). For anyone reading this, if you're an import type or a "ricer", do youself a favor and pick up an issue. This rag is a RIOT!!!

WARNING!! If you're unfamiliar with Brit automotive rags for the younger (under 40) set, they're a little more "free" with their subject matter <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>. Anybody know if Jordan travels for birthday parties!?