Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
2010~2011 US Events Predictions

This thread might seem weird to you all and I know from now, that a lot of good members will question them... but I am just a messenger or a translater and no more. When they first appeared on TV, I questioned their statements and I refused to accept the fact that they can see the future.

Well I was wrong. I have watched these guys for the past 6 years now and compared their statements to actual happenings. Wow, at least 80% of them occurred! Their names are Michel Hayek and Mike Feghali (they are somehow competitors )

Concerning the Ethiopian plane that went down after takeoff from Beirut airport, here were their statements:

- Mike Feghali: I can see a lot of coffins and a bad fate for an airplane in Beirut airport.
- Michel Hayek: A huge mistery about an airplane in Beirut airport.

Well both of their statements were somehow negative. They didn't predict how the actual thing will happen, but it was a start to take precautions for an accident that our government haven't (as usual )
Michel Hayek said that a huge mistery about an airplane... well finding that plane and knowing how it went down is a mistery since they are removing dead bodies in burned pieces (still looking for the black box... hope it is not a terrorist attack or Israel as usual...).

Now there were also predictions for the US for the next 1.5 years, I thought you should all know about them. I still haven't read Mike's, but here are Michel's:

- In the last minutes, the American Intelligence uncovers and blocks Part 2 of the Terrorist attacks (first was 9/11).

- President Obama decides to go to Afghanistan; the announcement faces bad publicity (well not exactly, he might go there and do something that is faced with bad media).

- A new achievement goes to the US in space exploration;

- President Obama escapes from the first attempt (might range between throwing a shoe at him to try to kill him);

- The Clinton family will be preoccupied with an internal matter (maybe related to death, health or a scandal...);

- The name Larry King all over the media (health or scandal related?);

- A weird accident occurs in a big US artistic work (could be a musical/opera event, or something else…);

- A special incident forbids a prearranged meeting between President Obama and another VIP (from another country).

Again I am just a messenger... between 80 and 100% of their predictions do happen (after watching them for the last 6 years).

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:53 AM
Freezepop's are Awesome!!!!
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Hocrest
Re: 2010~2011 US Events Predictions

Wow... Spooky....
I just had a premonition that sometime in the next 18 months, some young kid will buy an SVX and through his/her lack of skill or driving ability they will destroy it

Last edited by Hocrest; 02-03-2010 at 04:58 AM.