Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2009, 10:01 AM
Poor College Racer

Send a message via AIM to drivemusicnow
96 LSi being parted out, let me know what you want

Details: Black car, (originally ebony mica, original owner repainted with MAACO black) 96 with the OBD-II ECU and wiring harness. Body has 130K miles on it. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE.

Body is in poor condition. many of the parts would be acceptable to be repainted, however the doors and the front and rear fenders are in bad shape. Not willing to ship so if you're local to North East Pennsylvania, let me know Bronze tinted windows including a windshield in perfect shape. (I'm not shipping it, and I'm not even sure if I want to pull it.)

Engine: Rebuilt with all new seals, gaskets, and rings. (cylinders were checked from concentricity and just re-honed. Head was rebuilt with new valve guides as of 2000 miles ago. New Timing belt kit, New Waterpump etc.

4EAT auto trans in decent shape. Car had 130K miles on it, trans was replaced at 80k miles so it only has 50K miles on it. Fluid changed every 7.5K miles shifted smooth and strong. NO burnt fluid smell.

Front diff is done, rear diff and the rest of the drivetrain/suspension are open.

ALL other electronics, interior pieces, etc.
The leather seats are in poor condition, but could probably be cleaned up. The drivers seat has a seam that's open. I'm open to someone picking these up for cheap if you want them.

Post if you want something and the price you're willing to pay for it. If it's worth it for me to spend my time removing the piece and shipping it, I will. If not, I'll tell you so. I'll probably use USPS for most of the shipping as it's super easy for me to just tack on 8$ shipping to everything that's small.

97 Red SVX LSi clean
96 Black SVX LSi beater
90 Red Eclipse GSX track ho
99 Ford F250 work horse
My Locker

Last edited by drivemusicnow; 09-27-2009 at 06:26 PM.