SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2005, 12:10 PM
check out www.planetsvx.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanbabut
Is she or someone related to her is attending Wright State University?

I wonder is it is the same blue 94 that i always see in our school parking lot...

-Pavan
Shes older, and works some big hotel downtown I think
Its usually parked in the underground garage

CLICK the LINK below to Visit the SVX Store:

http://www.planetsvx.com

http://www.motorsportwarehouse.com/svx/sig2.jpg

Cars in the garage:
92 Toyota Soarer Single Turbo JDM RHD
70 Boss 302 Mustang 39k original miles
97 SVX Lsi
92 Liquid Silver Murano-ized (1st of its kind)
71 Cougar Xr7 Conv 351c 4v 4spd
69 SS Camaro 350
71 Nissan RHD Fairlady Z
70 Stang Fastback
70 Amc AMX 390
71 240z
89 Conquest TSi w/ 5.0 v8 swap
84 Mustang GT Turbo conv

"good, if it bleeds, we can kill it ....."
Old 07-13-2005, 02:11 PM

Send a message via MSN to pavanbabut Send a message via Yahoo to pavanbabut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorsport-SVX
Shes older, and works some big hotel downtown I think
Its usually parked in the underground garage
Ohh she is your sister . I didnt know that she is having a Blue one, but one of my classmates told me a long back that they used to see a old lady working at a hotel having a SVX, so it must be your sister.

I have also seen a lady driving a red svx through the fairborn roads one day, do anyone overhere know abt that svx.

-Pavan.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
i just saw a black one with no spoiler and wheels on it going down s. arlington st. just about a half hour ago. what's with all the svx's lately? didn't see one for over 6 months now there everywhere around here.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budfreak1
i just saw a black one with no spoiler and wheels on it going down s. arlington st. just about a half hour ago. what's with all the svx's lately? didn't see one for over 6 months now there everywhere around here.
Hmm my SVX is staying there in Fairborn in a parking lot just near by Wright State University's forest lane on campus housing apartments with one of my friends. Till July 4th it was roaming around fairborn and a few times to Mason (as i moved to seattle on july 4th ). All the time when i stayed overthere in fairborn, I think of meeting any SVX owners, but never happened to meet anyone of them. As far as i remember there is one owner of Black SVX in dayton from our network, and as i already mentioned another one is a 94 blue one which I used to see in our school parking lot.

-Pavan.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Hmm my SVX is staying there in Fairborn in a parking lot just near by Wright State University's forest lane on campus housing apartments with one of my friends. Till July 4th it was roaming around fairborn and a few times to Mason (as i moved to seattle on july 4th ). All the time when i stayed overthere in fairborn, I think of meeting any SVX owners, but never happened to meet anyone of them. As far as i remember there is one owner of Black SVX in dayton from our network, and as i already mentioned another one is a 94 blue one which I used to see in our school parking lot.

-Pavan.

i'm in akron area and we've had an explosion of svx's lately. i see one all the time and it never seems to be the same one twice. i think we may be the svx capital. wish i could find out how many are around here. i'd love to meet up with some other svxers but i can't seem to find to many of them that are from around here and on the network.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:31 PM

Quote:
i'm in akron area and we've had an explosion of svx's lately. i see one all the time and it never seems to be the same one twice. i think we may be the svx capital. wish i could find out how many are around here. i'd love to meet up with some other svxers but i can't seem to find to many of them that are from around here and on the network.
You might have told this when i was there in fairborn or atleast 2 weeks back. I would definitely comeover some place where we can meet along with ohiosubaru network administrator Mel, he is also a very good guy and we are always in touch over the ohio subaru network. Hmmm we missed..... also there was a meet of ohio subaru network on june 24th and i was also welcomed to the meet as i am the only sbx owner on tht network, but unfortunately by tht time a couple of days before 24th my tranny went bad and i missed it.

Hope i will meet up with some of the svx owners here in seattle, offcourse meeting with earl and having a look at his fleet is my first plan

-Pavan.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
You might have told this when i was there in fairborn or atleast 2 weeks back. I would definitely comeover some place where we can meet along with ohiosubaru network administrator Mel, he is also a very good guy and we are always in touch over the ohio subaru network. Hmmm we missed..... also there was a meet of ohio subaru network on june 24th and i was also welcomed to the meet as i am the only sbx owner on tht network, but unfortunately by tht time a couple of days before 24th my tranny went bad and i missed it.

Hope i will meet up with some of the svx owners here in seattle, offcourse meeting with earl and having a look at his fleet is my first plan

-Pavan.

sorry, i had no internet for the past 6 weeks or i'd had been all for it. sorry to hear about the tranny. that SUCKS! haven't had that problem with the svx yet(knock on wood) but the trans am i had before it blew 4 in one year! so i know how much it sucks believe me.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:49 PM

Quote:
sorry, i had no internet for the past 6 weeks or i'd had been all for it. sorry to hear about the tranny. that SUCKS! haven't had that problem with the svx yet(knock on wood) but the trans am i had before it blew 4 in one year! so i know how much it sucks believe me.
But even my tranny went bad, i was able to swap a 4.44 tranny with the help of Tom and his brother Mark by the end of june and offcourse 4.44 are really amazing for SVX and u can read more info about those trannies over this network. But now i am feeling sad of missing my svx there in fairborn and i have to find a job as soon as possile to ship it to my place. Anyway I am fresh graduate from biomedical engineering with a masters degree and with a strong computer scinece background . Hope i will find a job as soon as possible.

If you r really willing to meet with some subaru enthusiasts in ohio, gethold of ohiosubaru network, i am pretty much sure that they will have monthly meetings at some place at weekends. Moreover get-hold of Mel Anthony administrator of Ohiosubaru.com and let him know that i introduced you. He is a very nice guy and offcourse he too likes SVX and is looking to buy one from sometime and we both have conversation abt a svx he had looked to buy.

If i happened to come to fairborn, i will let you know for sure and we shall meet at someplace.

-pavan.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
But even my tranny went bad, i was able to swap a 4.44 tranny with the help of Tom and his brother Mark by the end of june and offcourse 4.44 are really amazing for SVX and u can read more info about those trannies over this network. But now i am feeling sad of missing my svx there in fairborn and i have to find a job as soon as possile to ship it to my place. Anyway I am fresh graduate from biomedical engineering with a masters degree and with a strong computer scinece background . Hope i will find a job as soon as possible.

If you r really willing to meet with some subaru enthusiasts in ohio, gethold of ohiosubaru network, i am pretty much sure that they will have monthly meetings at some place at weekends. Moreover get-hold of Mel Anthony administrator of Ohiosubaru.com and let him know that i introduced you. He is a very nice guy and offcourse he too likes SVX and is looking to buy one from sometime and we both have conversation abt a svx he had looked to buy.

If i happened to come to fairborn, i will let you know for sure and we shall meet at someplace.

-pavan.

i'll do that then. how much did the gear swap cost you total? i'm definitely interested in doing a 4.11 swap. just need to know what to save up. congrats. on the graduation. glad to hear from people doing things in life.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:17 PM

Quote:
i'll do that then. how much did the gear swap cost you total? i'm definitely interested in doing a 4.11 swap. just need to know what to save up. congrats. on the graduation. glad to hear from people doing things in life.
Hmm tranny, i got the used tranny from a 97 legacy/outback for $500 and the rear differential for $100 from pickupcity.com where Tom[svxfiles] ordered from them. I drove to Tom's place and got the tranny and modified rear diff. On the weekend me and Tom's brother Mrak in Mason,Ohio did the swap in his garage. I paid $400 for Mark&Tom together for their time and some miscellaneous parts.

Thts it for tranny. But offcourse i have wasted $300 for a tranny shop where they opened and have done diagnosis, which is actually not needed .

Thread for 4.11/4.44 swaps done

Thread for comparison between 4.11/4.44

-Pavan.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Hmm tranny, i got the used tranny from a 97 legacy/outback for $500 and the rear differential for $100 from pickupcity.com where Tom[svxfiles] ordered from them. I drove to Tom's place and got the tranny and modified rear diff. On the weekend me and Tom's brother Mrak in Mason,Ohio did the swap in his garage. I paid $400 for Mark&Tom together for their time and some miscellaneous parts.

Thts it for tranny. But offcourse i have wasted $300 for a tranny shop where they opened and have done diagnosis, which is actually not needed .

Thread for 4.11/4.44 swaps done

Thread for comparison between 4.11/4.44

-Pavan.
awesome! thanks for the info. that helps to know. if you ever come to town let me know and we'll hook up sometime.
Old 07-20-2005, 02:14 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

i got onto 77 s. today at the arlington rd. exit (exit 120) and as soon as i got in the left lane i'm behind a two tone silver and black svx with no spoiler. guy around my age (24) was driving it. i past him and exchanged waves and he followed me untill exit 111 where he got off. it was pretty nice shape and looked taken care off. if your out there man, holler at me.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Thumbs up

just met my first owner of an svx. was getting gas and as i was walking in a black 94 pulled in. the owner was a black woman in her 30's or 40's. she had the tan interior and i have the grey. looked like it was in desperate need of a little repair. doors were absolutely shot! rusted badly. wheels were in worse shape then mine and i consider mine pretty bad looking. she said it kept breaking down but she loved it. she looked mine up and down as mine has no rust that's really noticable. i told her about the forums here and to check us out for fixes to problems and some cool people to talk too. told her to get it fixed up cause it's a keeper. she said her friends had been spotting me driving around and called her a few times asking if it was her.there pretty easy to tell apart though as i said. the body looked like it's been through every winter since 94 and then some. but anything can be fixed i guess.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:55 PM
I brought some ham.

Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Send a message via Yahoo to Ricochet
Let me know if you're ever in the Columbus area..
Old 08-16-2005, 09:02 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
Let me know if you're ever in the Columbus area..

rarely get out that way, but if a reason comes up, i'll shout out on here and see who wants to meet up. make sure you let me know if you come to akron.