Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 10-19-2001, 02:15 PM
British Car Junky

Send a message via AIM to EveryShadeofBlue Send a message via Yahoo to EveryShadeofBlue
Smile Got my SVX model today!

If you are expecting an SVX model in the mail, you should be getting it soon. I got one of mine today (an unassembled) and John will send me an assembled one when he finishes it. It looks extremly high quality and very cool since 1) It's an SVX and 2) It's more rare than the car (as John says).

I plan on keeping this unassembled model in the box untouched for as long as possible. Maybe they'll be a market for it someday!

I also got my SVX hat (very nice, high quality) and club stickers to replace the old ones on my car.

Way to go John! It was worth the wait.

Jeff
Old 10-22-2001, 08:41 AM
John19688

Wink ***note***

Free advertising! Thanks Jeff!

Note:

Jeff is not an employee of SubaruSVX.com and was not compensated for his statements.

I've got my trunk full of all the other orders I received for unassembled SVXs. I'm taking them to the post office today. The assembled ones are taking a while please be patient. Thanks.
Old 10-22-2001, 09:17 AM
This account is scheduled to be deleted for inactivity

Send a message via Yahoo to svxter
John

I ordered an unassembled one - do I need to send the money now? I don't recall having received anything about that. Please post or email the address if I do.

Thanks
Red F-150 Extended Cab Long Bed - Big Boy

Even the best monkey sometimes drops his banana.
Old 10-23-2001, 02:29 PM
John19688

SVX Models on sale...buy them on my website

Quote:
Originally posted by svxter
John

I ordered an unassembled one - do I need to send the money now? I don't recall having received anything about that. Please post or email the address if I do.

Thanks
I sent an e-mail on September 26 to all those who had expressed interest in a model. It stated that the models were to go on sale October 1. All the addresses were listed in the BCC field (to keep morons and autoresponders from responding to ALL). So if your e-mail server or client filters out messages sent to you as BCC, you did not receive the message.

Technically, those who filled out the form on my site with their name, e-mail address, and mailing address before the models went on sale were only "expressing serious interest" in the model--not ordering one. If you want to buy a model--assembled or unassembled--head to www.SubaruSVX.com and order it now. You can pay online with a credit card or you can print out a form that is on the site and pay by check through the mail.

Thanks for your support!