SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2006, 12:26 PM

Thinking of buying a 95 LS SVX.

I need your opinion.

There is a 1995 LS SVX for sale (asking $3,500) and wanted to know if it's a good buy. I know you might be basis but would appricate your honest opinion. This will by my new daily driver since I need a AWD vehical for the winter (snow). Also needs to be reliable. I can do the basic maintance on it like oil change, fuel filter, air filter, just proper maintance since I'm too busy with my 300ZX TT.

Here is what I got from his ad...
Quote:
1995 Subaru SVX LS AWD; 230 HP, Loaded, 135k miles - $3500

This listing is for a 1995 Subaru SVX in a dark forest green. It is a 6 cylinder, All-Wheel-Drive, 2 door coupe, with folding rear seats, power windows, door locks, automatic climate control, airbags and Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS). I had new tires and front brakes put on the car last fall (only about 5,000 miles ago) and a new battery about 1.5 years ago. It is in very good condition for its age and mileage. A couple of disclosures: The hood has a slight dent on the front lip of the hood, where a car backed into mine - very slight - about a quarter of an inch tall by 2 inches wide. The transmission shifts good to very well and is very smooth. I will post images later tonight or tomorrow.
Miles = 135,000

Also, is the mpg average around 17.5? I hear you can grab 25mpg hwy but I didn't know city was rough.

Thanks for your help and time

Last edited by Neogenesis; 09-06-2006 at 12:28 PM.