Re: Just Imported the Unicorn 1991 Subaru Alcyone L with 4WS into the USA

The eBay listing has the title of "19800000 International Mustang" for your SVX
Old 05-30-2017, 11:14 PM
The best Damn Lance Corporal

Send a message via AIM to chris92svxlsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele View Post
That is too bad. Most likely someone will buy it that doesn't know what they have or appreciate.
I honestly hope that happens after everyone in the community giving me the runaround about the car. The price I'm asking is pennies and no one wants to budge
Old 05-31-2017, 12:20 AM
Some Random Weirdo

Nobody was giving you the runaround. People were trying to help you sell your car. Sometimes **** doesn't work the way you want it to, but there were people who would have added into the raffle had you communicated better with people. Jamie went out of his way to try to help you and you treated him like ****. Not cool.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
Nobody was giving you the runaround. People were trying to help you sell your car. Sometimes **** doesn't work the way you want it to, but there were people who would have added into the raffle had you communicated better with people. Jamie went out of his way to try to help you and you treated him like ****. Not cool.
Bwahahahahaha!
Help that's a good one.
Jamie was getting 500 dollars of the proceeds . Thanks for the "help"

Holding onto my car not listing for 3 months when only 7 people out of 65 contributed sounds like a sound business investment almost as sound as these cars. Maybe if 30 people got a ticket . Different story . 7 lmao

Last edited by chris92svxlsl; 05-31-2017 at 07:36 AM.
Old 05-31-2017, 12:20 PM
Some Random Weirdo

To have to deal with a headache like this $500 nothing, especially when you made it more difficult to sell in the first place with your attitude towards people asking you questions. Why the hell would more people put money towards that when you were being rude to them? You undermined your own raffle, dude. It's hard enough to get 65 random strangers to give $100 towards something, but when the seller is being rude to them you can forget about it.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:16 PM

You should stop while your ahead . I have a lot of screen shots saved where he said he was going to try and win the car even though he wasn't allowed to. Your digging yourself a deeper hole . You should be happy I canceled it.

Hey but stick up for your buddy

There was a reason that I didn't accept any money for a raffle
Old 05-31-2017, 01:18 PM

I think I'll post up the screen shots tonight actually
Old 05-31-2017, 01:28 PM
Some Random Weirdo

Put up what you have. Don't care. I can post screenshot of people commenting on you but won't because I am not going to put up people's FB profiles on the internet without their knowledge. I saw how you interacted with others. Several people commented saying you were a dick to them and would have put money into it. I have zero interest in your car and I was going to put a $100 in for fun. You did nothing to help get that going and only pissed people off. Why would you alienate the most active SVX group in our community in the midst of trying to sell a car? I hope you sell it so it goes to someone who wants it but you did yourself no favors trying to accomplish that.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:50 PM

Awesome post them up I'm game . Once I get to a laptop tonight I'm down. Huge difference between altering a raffle and being a dick. I'll continue to be rude to tire kickers too. I've got some nice screen shots of one guy asking me to hold the car and then blowing me off at the last minute. Mind you all 4 MKIV Supras I've sold , I have never had this experience

Last edited by chris92svxlsl; 05-31-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:10 PM
Some Random Weirdo

Not going to post people's stuff here without them knowing about it. I've already stated this.

It was not how you just treated one individual but rather the community. You had issues with people asking you questions on a rhd SVX? It's not a Supra, dude. People would have questions. You made selling it harder on yourself.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:40 PM
Some Random Weirdo

If you are going to libel someone then prove it. So if this were true why did you not say something asap? Where were your morals when you thought this may work for you? Seems you said nothing until the point where you did not feel this would work for you.

Either you.....

Have nothing and are bitter it didn't work out so you went this route or you took screen shots of him making a joke about getting the car and will try to sell it as some scam rather than a joke. There was no chance he won that car. This is absurd.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
If you are going to libel someone then prove it. So if this were true why did you not say something asap? Where were your morals when you thought this may work for you? Seems you said nothing until the point where you did not feel this would work for you.

Either you.....

Have nothing and are bitter it didn't work out so you went this route or you took screen shots of him making a joke about getting the car and will try to sell it as some scam rather than a joke. There was no chance he won that car. This is absurd.
Wrong again ace. I was out of the country in Japan and just got back and now its back to business. A 5000 dollar svx wasn't a concern for me on a 50k trip. but any you can try and white knight your boy some more.

John never held any money like agreed either

Last edited by chris92svxlsl; 06-01-2017 at 04:57 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:00 AM

And this is where I said hell no.... don't even try and pawn that off as a joke either
John never held the money as agreed. my first message back from Japan is he had bought 5 out of the 12 tickets and I am paying him to organize a raffle.

Then I mention a third party take over the raffle, said he was going to, but never contacted him/booted me off the facebook group. odd isn't it.

yeah sorry buddy. not gonna happen. ive posted this on my personal facebook page as well with 4000 followers. I am very well known in the import community and this is definitely an eyesore for you guys. This guy is suppose to be an admin/moderator. wow.

Last edited by chris92svxlsl; 06-01-2017 at 05:16 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:33 AM

and just for laughs..take it with a grain of salt

that's the guy from Motiva Performance out of ABQ and the other guy is founder of 1320 video.

Old 06-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Some Random Weirdo

In the very thing you posted it he says himself he was not eligible. Can you read or did you just try to pass that off as real? It's one thing for a deal to go bad and what not but another to be a lying lowlife. Joke or a way to get you to 65, he could not win that car and stated it as fact in the very thing you used to try to blame the guy. What a scumbag to say that about someone and then provide something where the guy is literally saying he can't win the car. Unreal.

You say you hate the community, your own words. Why did you post the car up on the Network? Why would you expect anyone here to either buy it or help you buy it? Nobody cares what you or some other losers think. It is a poor community by in large because people buy these cars for 500-1000 with a blown trans and do a cheap 4.44 swap. There are not readily available aftermarket parts like most. These are often projects or secondary cars for most people. So what if they are cheap and don't have a lot of money to put towards them? Does that give you the right to be a douche to them while at the same time trying to sell it to us? That is a failed concept.

If you think this makes you somehow look good then you have low expectations for yourself. You lied about him trying to win that car and in the very sentence you used as an example he said he can't win the car. Go crush the car if you want. Nobody will care. Learn to treat people better because you acted terrible to people here and if you are so "well-known" then this does not look good for you, my friend.