How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 11-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: .torrent of some useful docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckls View Post
Really smart move, posting that on the internet. If someone had it out for you, they could show this to the g-men and get you in a big pile of poopy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
Pretty sure they don't give a crap over there
Best they can do is bite me in the @ss

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:52 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.

Registered SVX

Nate is right, the MPAA/RIAA's reach isn't quite that long just yet, lol.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album
Old 11-13-2012, 09:14 PM

Registered SVX

It's downloading now -- thanks very much!
'97 Ebony LSi #426, CDM (1 of 51 in '97), 185k km, rebuilt engine & transfer case; 22mm Bontrager RSB; 4300k HID 9006 bulbs SOLD
'92 Ebony LS-L #6851, USDM (sold)
'08 Forester (wife's)
'06 STi (traded for the Forester)
'94 Legacy wagon (sold)
Old 01-07-2013, 09:30 PM

just want to say, i was able to find the SSM pin out, and the pin out for the 4 engine plugs in this torrent. thanks a ton.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi Mr. Penguin!

Registered SVX

Anyone currently seeding this? I can make it available for direct download sans torrent pretty much permanently if I can pull all the files.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:54 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Ursalia View Post
Anyone currently seeding this? I can make it available for direct download sans torrent pretty much permanently if I can pull all the files.
Yea, I just checked my work comp, and utorrent had crashed or something, but I restarted it and it's definitely seeding now (and it should be pretty quick). It would be great if you could host this stuff, but it could use some cleaning up, and some more stuff could be added.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Old 01-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Hi Mr. Penguin!

Registered SVX

Awesome thanks! When I have all the files local, I'll run WinMerge or something and clean up any dups. I'll throw them up on one of my sites when all is well.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:15 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Awesome thanks! When I have all the files local, I'll run WinMerge or something and clean up any dups. I'll throw them up on one of my sites when all is well.
These too, pls: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60770

Old 01-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Hi Mr. Penguin!

Registered SVX

I do have the parts pictures downloaded already and have been meaning to put them up.

As for the torrent, I am getting the file list but virtually every file is still at 0 KB after several hours. I just restarted it for kicks and will let it run overnight.

Failing that, perhaps I can open an FTP account for you and you can send it.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Hi Mr. Penguin!

Registered SVX

I left this up for a few days and it never finished. If anyone has all the parts and can upload them via FTP (Filezilla, WinSCP, or some other such client) I'll open an FTP account so you can upload them and I will in turn host them for direct download.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:12 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
I left this up for a few days and it never finished. If anyone has all the parts and can upload them via FTP (Filezilla, WinSCP, or some other such client) I'll open an FTP account so you can upload them and I will in turn host them for direct download.
That is really weird. Both my computers show it as seeding, but no actual transfer is happening. Send an email to my screenname @gmail.com and we'll get the FTP setup and not have to bother with this torrent stuff anymore.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Hi Mr. Penguin!

Registered SVX

It is probably the home internet connection bouncing and resetting- the pipe to my colo is way more stable .

Email incoming.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:32 PM

Registered SVX

I think I figured out one reason people are having trouble downloading the torrents. One of the trackers I used for it was the demonoid one, and demonoid looks to be down for good. Mr. Ursalia, should I make a new one, or would you just like to host the files?

Old 02-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Hi Mr. Penguin!

Registered SVX

I haven't had time to sort out the duplicate files and re-package things, but if folks would like the file as-is, I can certainly put it up.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Hi Mr. Penguin!

Registered SVX

I put it up for download here as-is:

http://svx.northursalia.com/misc/svx...collection.zip

I'll get the parts book photos uploaded after I clean up the duplicates in the .zip file