Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 10:00 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by b3lha
This site already has terms and conditions of membership. Didn't you read them when you joined?

It also has an administrator and a team of moderators who do a pretty good job of deciding what is appropriate here and what is not.

Furthermore if you feel somebody has said something inappropriate then you can report it to the moderators and they will take appropriate action.

In practice it works rather well.

I don't think we need your oath.
Thank you. I don't see why this is in the mod forum. Normally I don't even read this forum, but Weebitob's cross-posting made me curious.

Silverspear, as is stated above, we clearly state our terms and conditions for the use of this site. If you feel you can't adhere to these terms and conditions without some kind of supplemental 'oath,' I don't know what to tell you. If you feel that others haven't adhered to these terms and conditions, by all means please report those users to the moderators and we will deal with it.

I'm locking this thread.

Edit: I thought I should probably explain my reasons for locking this thread. I'm glad to see that members who were apparently at odds are trying to make amends. Good for you. But this 'oath' is unnecessary. All of you agreed to the terms and conditions of this site when you registered. If you don't adhere to those terms and conditions, we'll deal with you.

Now please go back to talking about your LED washer nozzles and aluminum pedal covers.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE

Last edited by Mr. Pockets; 11-05-2004 at 10:11 AM.
Closed Thread