Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Upcoming Meets

Old 05-07-2002, 04:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jscorse
YUP

<<Does anyone else have any pics of Saturday's meet?!?!?>>

I have probably a dozen or so if I could just sit my butt down and upload them.

Tonight I PROMISE!
Old 05-07-2002, 08:42 AM
Green95hoe

Hey guys, wanted to post sooner but been busy at work. Thanx so much for inviting me and the "Hoe". I had a great time and shot some good video of the drive.. Letme tell you for those of you drivin in your SVX when you all cam to a stop all you saw was the car in front of you.. I was high enough to be able to see the roof of each and every car in the line. It looked soooo sweet. As soon as I get my laptop up and runnin again later this week ill transfer the video to mpeg format so you guys can see it.. Some shots of the cars winding around the turns came out real nice.. I got a few regular pics but they look the same as everyone elses.. I got a video shot when we were at 'websta' lake in the back lot.. I could zoom in thru all the windows and could even see the rearview mirror of a car parked beyond the last SVX... Was really cool to be able to zoom right thru 8 cars then back out... Ill get this laptop fixes ASAP so you guys aret hangin... I promise the footage will be well worth it because I had a "Birds Eye View" of it all.. Ask my bro or his chick, they saw it
Old 05-07-2002, 09:52 AM
red95svx

Thumbs up pictures

I have a ton of pics that are being developed now. I will try to have them in my locker in a day or two. I will also include some "after" photos of the WRX Adam and I trashed....er..drove

David
Old 05-07-2002, 12:15 PM
SVXPassenger143

<<I have probably a dozen or so if I could just sit my butt down and upload them.

Tonight I PROMISE!>>

Dont forget....you promised!!! lol. I am so anxious to see everyones pics....can ya tell???
Old 05-07-2002, 12:40 PM
alacrity024

Woo!! Can't wait to see the pics of the 'rex that was soooooo much fun, David.. I can't wait to buy one of my very own.. we've gotta do it again, but for way longer and we need to take one of them out on the highway and see if an SVX really stands any sort of a chance. Judging from how quickly the engine picked up revs I'm guessing that fifth gear in the impreza is only good for like a buck thirty, but i guess there's only one way to find out.

-adam
Old 05-07-2002, 01:07 PM
0h n0es!

Send a message via ICQ to IggDawg Send a message via AIM to IggDawg
I'm pretty sure the auto WRX runs out of gear at 140, and the manual at 145 or 150. I could be wrong tho. I was wrong once back in 82. It was terrible.....

-IggDawg

1992 Teal SVX LS-L 160k miles
4.11:1 final drive, K&B dropsprings, ART front rotors, stainless steel brake, aluminum underdrive crank pulley, Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712's, K&N drop-in filter. Previously owned by Alacrity024. FOR SALE

1994 SVX LSi, Barcelona Red #1659, build date 11/93, 117k miles, RIP
ECUtune stage 1, bead crush, smallcar shift kit, TB bypass, SS brake lines, silencer removed, alternator and grounding wires, Mobil1 @ 117k
Old 05-07-2002, 07:30 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
Darn, I gotta go to bed soon so I can be up at 5 tomorrow. I am unbelievably anxious to see these pics. How did they come out when you got them back? Any really good ones?
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.
Old 05-09-2002, 06:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jscorse
PICTURES!

Ok,
Here's some (see locker...button to the right-below this post).

Unfortunately we discovered a FINGER print on the lens (kids) which pretty much blurred many of the shots.

I'll try to get the panoramics that I shot put together in the next few days.

I've reduced the res. on these to make them easier to download, but if anybody wants the full 2.1MPix photo let me know and I can email to ya.
Old 05-10-2002, 05:08 AM
red95svx

pics

I've posted some pics of the NE MEET in my locker. I'm still waiting for one more roll to be finished so it can be developed (sorry Adam, no WRX pics yet). I'll try to finish the roll this weekend and get the pics posted.

David
Old 05-10-2002, 09:39 AM
SVXPassenger143

Those are some pretty awsum pics guys!! They are all coming out so good. I had a blast that day, hope to do it again sumtime!