Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts Wanted > SVX Parts Wanted

Old 01-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Airplane builder-upper

Driver's side seatbelt retract assy.

I'm looking for a "complete" driver's side seatbelt retract assy. Mine had been sticking for awhile, then locked completely sending the cable out through the trim (anyone ever had that happen?). I haven't torn into to it yet to see what actually failed, so I figure if I get a complete working assy it'll save me a lot of grief in the long run. Shipping would be to 63069.

Thanks!

Kevin

PS - Mine's a '92 w/gray interior
Old 01-02-2011, 09:11 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Driver's side seatbelt retract assy.

pm sent
Old 01-02-2011, 09:59 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Gamesy what year is your parts car?
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album
Old 01-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Airplane builder-upper

Still looking for one for my '92 (gratuitous bump ).
Old 01-04-2011, 08:23 PM

Registered SVX

I got one actually. You need the lap belt retractor/belt or the auto shoulder belt? How much are new ones anyway? Send me a PM so this pops up in my email and I remember to look at it tomorrow.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Old 01-04-2011, 09:44 PM

I got one too off of a 92 with gray interior.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Airplane builder-upper

Quote:
Originally Posted by httrdd View Post
I got one too off of a 92 with gray interior.
How much shipped to 63069? I have to get my safety inspection in a couple of weeks, and I don't think they'll let me slide in the condition it's in.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Airplane builder-upper

Got one on the way! Thanks everyone!
Old 01-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Airplane builder-upper

I spoke too soon! I (being a Suby Noobie), assumed that all SVX's had the "motorized" shoulder strap retract system ('92-'93?). Personally, I'm not a big fan of that type of system, but...

So, I'm still looking for one, preferably grey, which includes the track system that runs over the upper part of the driver's door....motor, track, the whole nine-yards. I need to get one fairly soon as I've had to cancel my safety inspection twice and the plates expired (stuck driving my F250 4x4 beast back and forth to work).
Old 01-15-2011, 03:01 PM

Registered SVX

I got one. That's a lot of stuff to pull though. If you could narrow down the problem that would make it cheaper for you.

Old 01-15-2011, 04:19 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSTG8R View Post
I spoke too soon! I (being a Suby Noobie), assumed that all SVX's had the "motorized" shoulder strap retract system ('92-'93?). Personally, I'm not a big fan of that type of system, but...

So, I'm still looking for one, preferably grey, which includes the track system that runs over the upper part of the driver's door....motor, track, the whole nine-yards. I need to get one fairly soon as I've had to cancel my safety inspection twice and the plates expired (stuck driving my F250 4x4 beast back and forth to work).
If yours is bad and your not a fan of that system anyway why not convert over to the 94+ normal belts.
I would not think the cost would be that much more.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:21 PM

Registered SVX

That's true actually, I have a set of everything needed to convert to the 3-point belts. But it would cost more than the retractor assy (like $200).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: