SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 05-12-2002, 03:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
ThReturn of SUBYDOO-The Good, The Bad, & the Ugly

The GOOD:

Fri. afternoon I got SUBYDOO ('97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi) from the body shop. I am more than pleased, I am svXstatic.
AS the Beautiful Naviguesser exclaimed; "Wow SUBYDOO looks just like new !!"

The BAD:

(Larry be bad) Fri I found the perfect innauguration gift for our new president. Somehow, RJ doesn't seem as commanding as GW.

The Ugly:

The Beautiful Navigusser's mon is 90 years young. She lives close by in an old folks home in independent (not assisted) living. She suffers from manic depression with psychotic tendencies. She also has pretty bad dementia (senility). Fri. she had an episode. She has been losing steadliy over about a year. The doctor finally ordered a cat-scan of her abdomen & pelvic areas to rule out the 'Big C'. She refused to go with us and was cursing us & abusive to us and the nurses where she lives. She actually hit her daughter & me with her cane. On her doctor's recomendation, we finally forced her to go to the hospital with us. We were at the ER till midnight but finally got her a bed in the hosp. Visiting her yesterday & today was very frustrating. It's tough watching your wife cry her eyes out on Mother's Day.

Larry III
(Sorry- I needed to vent)
Old 05-12-2002, 06:28 PM
srmifer

glad to hear about the return of your car!

on the flipside...
very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law's current condition. lost my dad a year and a half ago...grandma 3 months ago...grandpa is starting to slip a little in the head now...i think i have a little idea of what you and your wife are going through (and feeling), in both losing someone and watching someone's memory slowly fade. it's tough...especially when the greatest impact is on the person you love the most. just hang tight and i think i can speak for the group when i say that we're all here for you...i sincerely hope that things go as well as can be expected for all. take care

Last edited by srmifer; 05-12-2002 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-12-2002, 09:32 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
1) Larry, glad you finally got that nasty scrape fixed on subydoo. And, hope the new job's going well.

2) Try RW, it's closer to GW (My mind is whirring to think what ill-fated future awaits me with the innaugural gift.

3) Give Rosie a hug for me and let her know that her mom is in our prayers. I know it's hard.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI