Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 11-15-2003, 03:35 PM
arondale

1) Yes. The car is awaiting me in Portland.
2) No. My dads name is not Bill Fagan. Keep reading to find out who he is.
3) Yes, I will most definately keep good care of my new Red Scooby 97 LSi. I have a temperature controlled garage just waiting for her arrival. I'm kicking the audi out of the garage. In fact, I'm kicking the audi out of the family. haha. Wanna by a twin turbo allroad?

The '97 is not going to be my daily driver. I have an Explorer for that. The '92 SVX is my next focus. She has 132K miles and needs a little work. With Porter's help I'm sure I'll revive her. I want to make my '92 my daily driver again.

I met Porter face to face today. I did not even know that he was heading the mech. dept. at Subaru of Gwinnett. We met by chance. Great guy. He took me for a ride in a modded Forrester with racing suspension, STi intercooler, aftermarket exhaust, and STi gold alloys.

As we flew around a corner in a large business park at a speed that would equal a 4 wheel drift in WRXs I told him a Forrester was not supposed to be that fast (nor handle that good). Hes done a good job with it.

I also saw the suspension on his blue SVX. Very nice. As soon as I recoop from Xmas I'm going to upgrade the susp. on the 97 and possibly the '92 as well.

For those of you out west, would oregon, utah, idaho, wyoming, nebraska, missouri, tenn, ga be more scenic or...

oregon coast, cali coast to san fran, east thru nevada, utah, new mexico, texas, miss, ala, georgia be more scenic?

i'm going to borders books tonight to look at some scenic books.

About my dad, he is a retired mechanical engineer from Delta. He used to rebuild their Rolls Royce jet engines and build hot rods on the side. Now he is retired and builds hot rods. Below are two websites I made for him. The first is older, requires Flash, and speakers. The second is in development, but a bunch of pics are up. Both cars are BAD ASS! Hence the names of the URLs.

www.badbenz.com
www.badstang.com

Arondale

Last edited by arondale; 11-15-2003 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-15-2003, 08:47 PM
Porter

Good to meet you today, man! We'll have to get together....

Drop me a PM, we're having a little Scooby meet tomorrow night (Sunday) to welcome HPI_rally to Atlanta, we'll probably eat at The Angel in Decatur. Let me know if you're interested in joining us!
Old 11-15-2003, 11:15 PM
arondale

Porter, nice to meet you too. I'd like to meet up tomorrow but unfortunately I've got to catch up on some web design tomorrow to make some extra cash.

Keep inviting though. I'll meet with you guys sure enough...in a slick 97!

arondale