Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2003, 07:04 PM
Superbeast

Wierd thing happend today.

On the way in to work this morning I almost get driven in to by some guy in a Wrangler who apparently thought it was OK for him to go. Luckly I swered around and avoided him wile staring him in the eyes and flipping him off ( I usually don't do that but he really deserved it) Then on the way home tonight I was forced to drive a 91 Acclaim so I could drop off a tranny at the tranny shop that happens to be next to my sons day care, and after I droped the tranny off and I'm on my way to get my son, I'm coming up on a set of newly installed traffic lights that still have plastic bags on them,but for some reason the right lane seems to have stoped at them. As I approch I'm looking at the lights but see no red lights so I go to just run through them and as I get around the pointlessly stoped cars I have to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting a.....Yup the same freaking Jeep Wrangler with the same moron driving it. I couldn't belive it, what are the chances of almost having the same idiot crash in to you in the same day? I should have just him the dim wit with the Acclaim but my boss probly dosn't want any accidents on the dealer plate insurance, and as far as I could tell I was in the right. The light were definitally covered with bags and unless there was a stop sign on the other side of the stoped cars there was no reason to stop there. It was probly just some courtious loser holding up traffic to let a few people out of the BK parking lot.

Done venting for now.

P.S. Acclaims SUCK.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!