Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts Wanted > SVX Cars Wanted

Old 02-10-2008, 06:47 PM

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L

This is a white and black Subaru SVX with very low miles for a 1992, 109 thousand. Most of the parts have been replaced in the car to give it a newer improved condition. This car has a remote start, $600 alarm system, custom exhaust, custom intake, tinted windows, HID's and much more. Car also has optional sound system which consists of 10 JBL Speakers and 2 JBL Subwoofers. From the power steering rack to alternator to starter, you name it, i have most likely replaced it so it has more 2007 parts to it, in the interim, leaving the car more years to it and to run better. I also have put in a custom exhaust and custom intake to increase gas mileage. The condition for a 1992 i would consider to be much better than good. A few scratches here and there but thats going to be normal for a car of this age. There is a ding on the driver side fender, nothing to bad, and fixable if you so choose. For now, i am going to take the best offer i receive, but if you would like to talk more please feel free to call me at 516-384-5658 or e-mail me at Shavike@hotmail.com, whichever is easier for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0361.JPG (74.6 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0362.JPG (67.7 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0363.JPG (92.0 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0364.JPG (70.7 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0374.JPG (97.5 KB, 109 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: