Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
We might be Heading towards a Civil War

There could be another Iraq over here if the UN coucil vote for the current French/USA draft of the solution.

The Lebanese are asking for the withdrawal of the Israeli troops to outside the blue line and Shebaa and Kafarchouba, Hizbullah then would be disarmed and the Lebanese Army deployed in Southern Lebanon. The UN would be reinforced both with personnel and responsibilities. Those guys will conduct and witness the disarmament of Hizbullah and report to the UN. Those weapons will be held and used by the Lebanese Army. Then there would be a prisoners exchange through the Red Cross or another neutral party.

I think those demands will benefit both Lebanon and Israel, Hizbullah would be disarmed, the Lebanese Army deployed everywhere, Israel would be safe and all the rights gained by all parties. To show how modern and open Hizbullah is, those guys agreed on those terms because then and until then what they are fighting for is reached (gaining back all Lebanese soil), so there is no more excuse for them to exist... (They are FreedomFighters not Terrorists).

The thing is that the US wants to deploy another NATO army in southern Lebanon. As a Christian, and as our history in Lebanon as Christians, we always welcomed a foreign army be deployed in Lebanon because the US never gives us weapons to defend ourselves from Israeli invasions. So a NATO army is a good choice because it will reinforce stability in Lebanon and will boost our economy because of political confidence.

The Shiites and Muslims in general always hated the modern World, they always want Arabs and backwardness ( it is true ), and they want to live and be left alone without direct interfierence from them.

On a global level, the US can always stop backing up Israel and have the confidence of Arabs in general and Muslims in particular (meaning no more terrorist attacks on the US and Europe). Al Quaeda is a terrorist group who commit suicide attacks on innocent people. Those people are considered terrorists by both Muslims and Christians. I feel sorry for Hamas in Palestine because those guys consider that Palestine should have been what is known today as Israel (well the Israelis drove them out of there and divided them ito two completely seperate states, right?). Those guys have no way to defend themselves, no weapons whatsoever, so they fabricated the Kassam missiles and they started to launch them without accurate targets over Israel. I consider this act as a desperate act... the only time Hizbullah made a terrorist attack was against the Marines. I NEVER AGREE on what he did, but on the other hand also the US made huge massacre which is attacking Iraq for the cause that Saddam has biological and chemical missiles... and turn to be wrong and now the Iraqi people are paying with their blood a civil war which can be avoided from ever happening... Hizbullah now is fighting a war of freedom, both he and us are asking for our right and until we get them, Hizbullah's weapons SHOULD NOT EXIST ANYMORE, because in 1991 the Christians handed down their weapons to the Lebanese Government and they would not accept for one party to have their arms and another doesn't... This fact no one is assimilating correctly.

Back on the local fact. Deploying a NATO army in southern Lebanon will be accepted by Christians in Lebanon (including me) but never by Muslims. Tensions between the parties can build up strongly, attacks can begin once again, the Christians will call for weapons, get them and another round of massacres will begin... (we had the same War for the same cause before) I hope your government realizes this objectively and act objectively in reigning peace in the region as it is advertizing and not following the needs of Jews. The latters would be extremely content if a civil war erupts in Lebanon, that was their wish, always!!!

Today or this week the resolution draft will be shown, I hope the following points are mentioned CLEARLY in it or else I will have to get my @SS out of here:
- Shebaa and Kafarchouba.
- Deploying the Lebanese Army solely in the South.
- Prisoners exchange.

and never:
- Unconditional Israeli prisoners release.
- Unconditional Hizbullah surrender.

Keeping fingers crossed

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:53 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
There could be another Iraq over here if the UN coucil vote for the current French/USA draft of the solution.

The Lebanese are asking for the withdrawal of the Israeli troops to outside the blue line and Shebaa and Kafarchouba, Hizbullah then would be disarmed and the Lebanese Army deployed in Southern Lebanon. The UN would be reinforced both with personnel and responsibilities. Those guys will conduct and witness the disarmament of Hizbullah and report to the UN. Those weapons will be held and used by the Lebanese Army. Then there would be a prisoners exchange through the Red Cross or another neutral party.

I think those demands will benefit both Lebanon and Israel, Hizbullah would be disarmed, the Lebanese Army deployed everywhere, Israel would be safe and all the rights gained by all parties. To show how modern and open Hizbullah is, those guys agreed on those terms because then and until then what they are fighting for is reached (gaining back all Lebanese soil), so there is no more excuse for them to exist... (They are FreedomFighters not Terrorists).

The thing is that the US wants to deploy another NATO army in southern Lebanon. As a Christian, and as our history in Lebanon as Christians, we always welcomed a foreign army be deployed in Lebanon because the US never gives us weapons to defend ourselves from Israeli invasions. So a NATO army is a good choice because it will reinforce stability in Lebanon and will boost our economy because of political confidence.

The Shiites and Muslims in general always hated the modern World, they always want Arabs and backwardness ( it is true ), and they want to live and be left alone without direct interfierence from them.

On a global level, the US can always stop backing up Israel and have the confidence of Arabs in general and Muslims in particular (meaning no more terrorist attacks on the US and Europe). Al Quaeda is a terrorist group who commit suicide attacks on innocent people. Those people are considered terrorists by both Muslims and Christians. I feel sorry for Hamas in Palestine because those guys consider that Palestine should have been what is known today as Israel (well the Israelis drove them out of there and divided them ito two completely seperate states, right?). Those guys have no way to defend themselves, no weapons whatsoever, so they fabricated the Kassam missiles and they started to launch them without accurate targets over Israel. I consider this act as a desperate act... the only time Hizbullah made a terrorist attack was against the Marines. I NEVER AGREE on what he did, but on the other hand also the US made huge massacre which is attacking Iraq for the cause that Saddam has biological and chemical missiles... and turn to be wrong and now the Iraqi people are paying with their blood a civil war which can be avoided from ever happening... Hizbullah now is fighting a war of freedom, both he and us are asking for our right and until we get them, Hizbullah's weapons SHOULD NOT EXIST ANYMORE, because in 1991 the Christians handed down their weapons to the Lebanese Government and they would not accept for one party to have their arms and another doesn't... This fact no one is assimilating correctly.

Back on the local fact. Deploying a NATO army in southern Lebanon will be accepted by Christians in Lebanon (including me) but never by Muslims. Tensions between the parties can build up strongly, attacks can begin once again, the Christians will call for weapons, get them and another round of massacres will begin... (we had the same War for the same cause before) I hope your government realizes this objectively and act objectively in reigning peace in the region as it is advertizing and not following the needs of Jews. The latters would be extremely content if a civil war erupts in Lebanon, that was their wish, always!!!

Today or this week the resolution draft will be shown, I hope the following points are mentioned CLEARLY in it or else I will have to get my @SS out of here:
- Shebaa and Kafarchouba.
- Deploying the Lebanese Army solely in the South.
- Prisoners exchange.

and never:
- Unconditional Israeli prisoners release.
- Unconditional Hizbullah surrender.

Keeping fingers crossed
It will be interesting to see the outcome of this resolution.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:09 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Interesting

Now let me see---how long has Lebanon had to disarm Hezbollah and take control of the southern border. AND--how effective has the UN force been in stopping hostilities. (I seem to remember that there was a UN post within sight of the initial Hezbollah attack on the Israel).

Also, all maps and every country in the world (except Lebanon) consider Shebaa farms really part of Syria.

Now just what do you think the chances are of a resolution being approved as Danny outlines? I don't think it has a chance---the US would veto it as totally unfair, unrealistic and doomed to failure.

There must be a strong multinational force (NOT UN) in place before Israel completely withdraws in order to protect them. THEN, other provisions could be worked out.

Lee
Old 08-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Ren-Ma Osu

Danny -- blah blah blah

Hizbollah returns hostages and disarms and then it's all finished. Then you don't have to dick around with France, the UN and all those kind of plans that are more trouble than their worth. Your country wont honor UN resolutions anyway or will subvert them so cut the crap.

The good people in Lebanon would then control their own country and the a-hole Iranians, Syrians etc would be gone.

The hostile neighbors made Israel do what it had to do to survive.

The terrorists and some people like you think you can black mail the world by promising to end terrorism if the rest of the world does exactly what you want.

You're all crazy and not ready for the modern world.

Castro was happy to get rid of his criminals in Cuba by shipping them to Miami -- your country wants their criminals in Israeli prisons returned. More proof of stupidy is hard to find. These criminals would join Hizbollah and cause more trouble for Lebanon. Your country should be shipping more criminals to Israel -- that would be the worst thing for Israel -- having to pay for their housing.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSVX94
Danny -- blah blah blah

Hizbollah returns hostages and disarms and then it's all finished. Then you don't have to dick around with France, the UN and all those kind of plans that are more trouble than their worth. Your country wont honor UN resolutions anyway or will subvert them so cut the crap.

The good people in Lebanon would then control their own country and the a-hole Iranians, Syrians etc would be gone.

The hostile neighbors made Israel do what it had to do to survive.

The terrorists and some people like you think you can black mail the world by promising to end terrorism if the rest of the world does exactly what you want.

You're all crazy and not ready for the modern world.

Castro was happy to get rid of his criminals in Cuba by shipping them to Miami -- your country wants their criminals in Israeli prisons returned. More proof of stupidy is hard to find. These criminals would join Hizbollah and cause more trouble for Lebanon. Your country should be shipping more criminals to Israel -- that would be the worst thing for Israel -- having to pay for their housing.
You know, Dan's got a point Danny. Get the Lebanese government to move the Hezbollah into Israel, the hezbollah will hijack a few of the Israeli planes (cause that's what them dirty terrorists do best), and let them ram them into Israeli centers (teh Koran suggested method of terror attack: chapter 8, paragraph 54, line 3). No more problems with Lebanon.

Last edited by Noir; 08-09-2006 at 11:32 AM.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
You know, Dan's got a point Danny. Get the Lebanese government to move the Hezbollah into Israel, the hezbollah will hijack a few of the Israeli planes (cause that's what them dirty terrorists do best), and let them ram them into Israeli centers (teh Koran suggested method of terror attack: chapter 8, paragraph 54, line 3). No more problems with Lebanon.
Hahahahahahahahahaaaa, you want us to get NUKED Noir???

Dan and Lee, you guys make me laugh, the both of you... at least I don't have to tickle myslef this time !!!

Do you think this is what Israel wants to stop the Hostilities??? Lebanon offered to deploy the Lebanese Army yesterday in the south and disarm Hizbullah... they never accepted and they are continuing their invasion !!!

Man, you should boost more your knowledge about the Middle Eastern wars with the west... you know SH!T about us, and I suggest you do not post nonsense anymore until you do hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Hahahahahahahahahaaaa, you want us to get NUKED Noir???

Dan and Lee, you guys make me laugh, the both of you... at least I don't have to tickle myslef this time !!!

Do you think this is what Israel wants to stop the Hostilities??? Lebanon offered to deploy the Lebanese Army yesterday in the south and disarm Hizbullah... they never accepted and they are continuing their invasion !!!

Man, you should boost more your knowledge about the Middle Eastern wars with the west... you know SH!T about us, and I suggest you do not post nonsense anymore until you do hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
well you know, i already know what they are going to say.

you guys aren't sincere and haven't done so after many requests to satisfy resolution 129234 so therefore you guys must be spanked. Hard.

a day late.
a dollar short.
you snooze you lose.
early bird catches the worm.
you reap what you sow.
you eff with me, i eff with you.
don't blame israel, blame hezbollah.
this is the result of abraham and his sleezy skank hoes.
can't touch this, it's hammer time.

man i could go on forever.

Last edited by Noir; 08-09-2006 at 11:44 PM.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:21 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
well you know, i already know what they are going to say.

you guys aren't sincere and haven't done so after many requests to satisfy resolution 129234 so therefore you guys must be spanked. Hard.

a day late. --> Better later than never
a dollar short. --> Nonsense, I am staying home, no expenses now
you snooze you lose. --> Naaaaaaaaaaaaa
early bird catches the worm. --> more like catches the Flu and dies
you reap what you sow. --> Well I got more than I deserve, negatively speaking
you eff with me, i eff with you. --> Eye 4 an Eye and tooth for a tooth = not Christian
don't blame israel, blame hezbollah. --> Israel was never fair
this is the result of abraham and his sleezy skank hoes. --> SCr*w that @sshole
can't touch this, it's hammer time. --> We'll SEE ABOUT IT

man i could go on forever.
Well me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^

Old 08-20-2006, 04:32 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Peace is a nice thing a peace with terrorists is a joke. It can't happen.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:07 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
Peace is a nice thing a peace with terrorists is a joke. It can't happen.
Most certainly not if your level of intelligence prevails.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 08-26-2006, 08:30 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Attack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
Most certainly not if your level of intelligence prevails.
Is this not another personal attack? Come on Trevor---stay above this level.

Lee