Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2006, 10:30 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Sorceror, I am NOT Anti-American, I am rather Anti-American Government. Why are you doing this? Why are you twisting my claims and want to put words in my mouth that I don't want?

Nobody can deny that the US is the most powerful country in the world. I love your modernization and ways of life. But your government's policy towards my country is wrong. We know that you can pull strings to make peace in the world, but no effort in this subject.
You see? Danny more seeds you are sowing here. You are purposefully trying to turn Americans against her government. Isn't that what all terrorists want to do to anbody that doesn't believe the way they do? I may not like a few politicians but I will defend with my life the American government. You see, Danny, the government is what makes America - AMERICA! Then you claim to hate the American government. Sorry, friend that makes you the enemy.

To make the claim America could magically cause all the hatred, racism, religious oppression and fanatics to suddenly become peaceful is absurd. What do you think we are trying to do over there? We are trying to stop all the fighting so we can help rebuild. Instead, for instance, in Iraq we have fanatics killing each other and kidnapping and killing people from all over the world who are there trying to rebuild it! Did I mention the torture your freedom fighters do to their hostages? Go to the web and do a search these guys are doing heinous things to human beings.

To even try and say to me America should bend her head to these fanatics, I hope, is completely out of the question.

As I recall on September 11, 2001 the world was a fairly peaceful place. But in reality Muslim fanatics were plotting from the Middle East to attack America. So they did. They murdered close to 3,400 innoncent human beings. They destroyed 3,400 souls. They destroyed countless families.

No Danny, m'boy, it is not America that can choose to make peace all over the world. It is the world removing the fanatics that will bring peace to the world.

Even if America pulled out and let you all just kill yourselves there would be Muslim fanatics plotting another attack against her. THAT IS NOT PEACE!

Last edited by sorceror; 08-21-2006 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Ren-Ma Osu

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well said.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Phil & Belha

You seem to be suggesting that in your "21st Century World" it is acceptable for Americans to kill people who their (elected) leader has labelled as the enemy. But it is not acceptable for Muslims to kill people who their (religious) leader has labelled as the enemy.

You present the opinion that america is righteous and peaceful, but as far as I can see, your precious american goverment is just as blood thirsty as the fanatics in the middle east:

In 2001 America started a war with Afghanistan using the excuse that the Afghans were sheltering OBL. The Afghan government were not responsible for 9/11, but they got hammered anyway and it turned out they were being truthful when they said OBL wasn't in Afghanistan.

In 2003 America started a war with Iraq using the excuse that the Iraqis had WMD (America has them too by the way, but that is OK apparently!). It turns out that was a mistake too. Iraq was not in any way connected with 9/11.

Now it appears that America would like to start a war with Iran as soon as they can find a plausible reason. I get the impression they were hoping that Iran would join in the Lebanon conflict and give america an excuse to jump in and help defend the poor Isrealis. But the Iranians were too smart for that.

THESE ARE NOT THE ACTIONS OF A PEACE LOVING NATION.

America was not dragged into these wars. America started these wars and many more innocent people were killed than in the 9/11 attack - and the killing is not over yet. Not by a long way.
1994 Alcyone SVX S40-II
2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SE Sports Tourer
1996 Subaru Legacy 2.2 GX Wagon
1988 Subaru Justy J12 SL-II
Old 08-21-2006, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3lha
You seem to be suggesting that in your "21st Century World" it is acceptable for Americans to kill people who their (elected) leader has labelled as the enemy. But it is not acceptable for Muslims to kill people who their (religious) leader has labelled as the enemy.

You present the opinion that america is righteous and peaceful, but as far as I can see, your precious american goverment is just as blood thirsty as the fanatics in the middle east:

In 2001 America started a war with Afghanistan using the excuse that the Afghans were sheltering OBL. The Afghan government were not responsible for 9/11, but they got hammered anyway and it turned out they were being truthful when they said OBL wasn't in Afghanistan.

In 2003 America started a war with Iraq using the excuse that the Iraqis had WMD (America has them too by the way, but that is OK apparently!). It turns out that was a mistake too. Iraq was not in any way connected with 9/11.

Now it appears that America would like to start a war with Iran as soon as they can find a plausible reason. I get the impression they were hoping that Iran would join in the Lebanon conflict and give america an excuse to jump in and help defend the poor Isrealis. But the Iranians were too smart for that.

America was not dragged into these wars. America started these wars and many more innocent people were killed than in the 9/11 attack - and the killing is not over yet. Not by a long way.
Your point of view is so one sided. Let's see where do I start? Do I want to go and get all of the data regarding Afganistan allowing OBL to train his terrorists in that country? Do I want to point out there is an awful lot of caves in Iraq where there could and probably are hidden WMDs? Do I want to point out the abject slaughters Saddamn perpetrated on his own people. Do I want to point out what he is on trial for now a totally different and perhaps as heinous or more as any of he and his family's murders?

Nah ... Your opinion is too one sided to discuss it with. I am willing to listen to rational discussion and my mind is open enough to admit when I am wrong and to even allow myself (through rational discussion) to change my opinion.

Do I want to even talk about the fact that Iran provided much of the weapons used by the hezbollah against Israel? Do I want to point out It stinks of a coverup/smokescreen from Iran so they could be left alone a bit regarding their fanatical desire to build nuclear weapons? Do I need to point out America specifically stayed out of it? Do I need to point out because she stayed out of it you blame her for it? Do I need to point out almost as soon as the cease fire took place iran was right back in the newspapers regarding its development of nuclear weapons?

Nah ... Your views are too one sided.

Do I need to point out America was attacked September 11, 2001 by religous fanatics and with no provocation? Do I need to point out how America can not sit idle while religious fanatics plot insidious ways to destroy her innocent habitants. Do I need to point out how it is not blood thirsty to respond to overt actions of war? Do I need to point out if you hit me I am going to hit you back and look to taking your durn fool head clean off? Do I need to point out that it is not blood thirsty that is called SELF PRESERVATION?

Nah ... Why bother ... Your point of view is too one sided. You are incapable of understanding the difference between defending yourself and starting trouble. It amazes me. It truly does how people who start a fight and then get beat up have the audacity to say the other person started it. That is not what real men do. Real men say damn I shouldn't have tried that with that guy. Cowards run to the teacher and say, "teacher, teacher ... He hit me."

Or sneak around and plot diabolically for revenge. Revenge for what they started in the first place.

Last edited by sorceror; 08-21-2006 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:06 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
You point out one scirmish. Did you know there are claims the Israelis hit an area close to the building and the building stood for a day before falling. I don't know if that is true. I have seen surveilance footage of hizbollah firing rockets from neighborhoods (from people's backyards) and local businesses. You better believe the surveilance was true.

I have also seen footage of the lebanese press or, whoever it was, falsifying body counts. One was so ridiculously funny ... you see this guy there then you see him climb a mound of rubble and next you see him lying there dead. All in like 30 seconds.

I believe they have no respect for life at all. They did indeed fire from habited areas. You can call them civillians I think I will refer to them as combatants. If they are truly the heroic men you claim they would not have put their innocent civillian loved ones into harms way. As I said those innocents were probably hiding them anyway. The children who died in the collapse of the building was indeed a tragedy. It is too bad hizbollah chose to fire missiles into civillian areas and from civillian areas.
The Qana building ATE two or three complete rockets on its foundations. It was a 4 story building, now it became a one story building after the first three collapsed on the children.

I am not denying that Hizbullah is not doing this, this is the 1000000000X I say it, but I say it for the 1000000000X also, let the Israelis release footages of all the villages that were destroyed and let us see how accurate BS-ers those guys are.

What's that story about the pile of rubble? where you get those stuff? From FOX ??? hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well I am only seeing here people taken out from UNDER the rubble all bloody and dusty...

What you want to think, think it alone.. real people are dead, and those were caused from the Israelis stupidity in this war... Hi tech BS weapons my @ss

Quote:
You see? Danny more seeds you are sowing here. You are purposefully trying to turn Americans against her government. Isn't that what all terrorists want to do to anbody that doesn't believe the way they do? I may not like a few politicians but I will defend with my life the American government. You see, Danny, the government is what makes America - AMERICA! Then you claim to hate the American government. Sorry, friend that makes you the enemy.

To make the claim America could magically cause all the hatred, racism, religious oppression and fanatics to suddenly become peaceful is absurd. What do you think we are trying to do over there? We are trying to stop all the fighting so we can help rebuild. Instead, for instance, in Iraq we have fanatics killing each other and kidnapping and killing people from all over the world who are there trying to rebuild it! Did I mention the torture your freedom fighters do to their hostages? Go to the web and do a search these guys are doing heinous things to human beings.

To even try and say to me America should bend her head to these fanatics, I hope, is completely out of the question.

As I recall on September 11, 2001 the world was a fairly peaceful place. But in reality Muslim fanatics were plotting from the Middle East to attack America. So they did. They murdered close to 3,400 innoncent human beings. They destroyed 3,400 souls. They destroyed countless families.

No Danny, m'boy, it is not America that can choose to make peace all over the world. It is the world removing the fanatics that will bring peace to the world.

Even if America pulled out and let you all just kill yourselves there would be Muslim fanatics plotting another attack against her. THAT IS NOT PEACE!
This is another example showing that you are a racist and you know nothing about politics and civilizations...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 08-22-2006 at 12:12 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Do I want to even talk about the fact that Iran provided much of the weapons used by the hezbollah against Israel? Do I want to point out It stinks of a coverup/smokescreen from Iran so they could be left alone a bit regarding their fanatical desire to build nuclear weapons? Do I need to point out America specifically stayed out of it? Do I need to point out because she stayed out of it you blame her for it? Do I need to point out almost as soon as the cease fire took place iran was right back in the newspapers regarding its development of nuclear weapons?

Do I need to point out America was attacked September 11, 2001 by religous fanatics and with no provocation? Do I need to point out how America can not sit idle while religious fanatics plot insidious ways to destroy her innocent habitants. Do I need to point out how it is not blood thirsty to respond to overt actions of war? Do I need to point out if you hit me I am going to hit you back and look to taking your durn fool head clean off? Do I need to point out that it is not blood thirsty that is called SELF PRESERVATION?

Nah ... Why bother ... Your point of view is too one sided. You are incapable of understanding the difference between defending yourself and starting trouble. It amazes me. It truly does how people who start a fight and then get beat up have the audacity to say the other person started it. That is not what real men do. Real men say damn I shouldn't have tried that with that guy. Cowards run to the teacher and say, "teacher, teacher ... He hit me."

Or sneak around and plot diabolically for revenge. Revenge for what they started in the first place.
How were the weapons used...m'boy ???
Israel have the right to attack us and we don't have the right to defend ourselves??? where's the logic in that???

Ooops, here you go again... muslim fanatics.... well m'boy, not all muslims are terrorists like Al Quaeda. The Lebanese guy that was involved in the 9/11 attack was a Sunni and a member of Al Quaeda. By trying to destroy Hezballah, you will strengthen the Sunni influence in Lebanon i.e. Al Quaeda and Palestinians, and then the real terror begins...

But I think you are so much ignorant that you don't see this... along with the Israelis and your government...

Still Hezballah is a rational organization, which can oppress those guys and not cause terror in the region...

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Racist??

Quote:
This is another example showing that you are a racist and you know nothing about politics and civilizations...
You accuse him of being racist simply because he supports being a patriotic American. The last time I checked we have more races here than I can name or count.

If you want to see a true racist----look in the mirror.

Lee
Old 08-22-2006, 12:32 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
True Colors, Again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3lha

You are flaunting your true colors again. You are so anti-American that it truly amazes me.

If you don't have a better picture of the entire Afghani affair---you are also ill informed or totally blind.

I have always admitted that the war in Iraq is debatable even though I support it whole heartedly; however, the Afghan war was something totally different. Very few people around the world disagreed or disagree with the effort to defeat Al Qaeda, the government that supported and housed them (the Taliban) and helping the Afghan people reclaim their country from a dictatorial theocracy. Review the events of the country under the Taliban and then spew some more of your claptrap.

As to Iran---if the world lets them develop nuclear weapons---guess what?? The Islamic-fascist terrorists will go nuclear. What would you think about a nuclear device exploded on the river in London?? A nuclear Iran may very well make that possibility a reality.

Lee

Last edited by lhopp77; 08-22-2006 at 12:35 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:36 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Lee, stop embarrasing yourself by attacking everyone... Just drop it ! No one is anti-american, there is no such thing... people just do not like your government policies in the world... can you dig it, s.... ???

Old 08-22-2006, 08:02 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
The Qana building ATE two or three complete rockets on its foundations. It was a 4 story building, now it became a one story building after the first three collapsed on the children.

I am not denying that Hizbullah is not doing this, this is the 1000000000X I say it, but I say it for the 1000000000X also, let the Israelis release footages of all the villages that were destroyed and let us see how accurate BS-ers those guys are.

What's that story about the pile of rubble? where you get those stuff? From FOX ??? hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well I am only seeing here people taken out from UNDER the rubble all bloody and dusty...

What you want to think, think it alone.. real people are dead, and those were caused from the Israelis stupidity in this war... Hi tech BS weapons my @ss

This is the most absurd statement you have made yet... nowhere in his post was anything even remotely racist.

I feel you are attacking him persoanlly, because his arguements are so good, that you have no rebuttle...
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Lee, stop embarrasing yourself by attacking everyone...
So, when you called Sorcer ignorant towards politics, and racist... that wasnt an attack.

Hello hipocracy!

Quote:
Just drop it ! No one is anti-american, there is no such thing...
OK, that just beat your previous "Most absurd post".
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)

Old 08-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVX
This is the most absurd statement you have made yet... nowhere in his post was anything even remotely racist.

I feel you are attacking him persoanlly, because his arguements are so good, that you have no rebuttle...
Chris didn't you read what he said? He generalized that all Muslims with arms are terrorists...

I need your opinion about the end of WW2. The Japs attacked Pearl Harbor and killed many americans... Retaliation's cost would be then to Nuke a mass civilian population??

Everything related to Wiping out an entire population is deemed terrorist by my book:
- Suicide bombing to kill many innocent civilians
- Mass bombing and wiping out entire villages
- Wiping out an entire country

Those are terrorist acts, if Iran goes by wiping out Israel, then they are terrorists... Israel proved to be a terrorist state, they killed nearly 1200 civilians and counting so far... the cause?? Hezballah hiding behind them... Well I can understand that in Southern Lebanon, but what about southern Beirut? what about Northern Lebanon? What about eastern Lebanon? Were Hezballah throwing Katyushas from there??? I would burn my SVX if anyone can prove it otherwise with photos and footages...

We as Arabs, do not take into consideration the existence of the State of Israel. Tell me one thing, anyone of you, where were the Jews before 1948 and what does their Flag means?
Go browse the web looking for answers and you will figure it out by yourselves... It MAY... it just MAY have an answer for the war on Iraq... I dunno

Old 08-22-2006, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Chris didn't you read what he said? He generalized that all Muslims with arms are terrorists...
But, he didnt generalize... He was very specific in his argument that it was the Muslim Fantaics. Not all Muslims. Perhaps you missed that part of it, or its a language barrier issue. Either way, he did NOT generalize.

Quote:
I need your opinion about the end of WW2. The Japs attacked Pearl Harbor and killed many americans... Retaliation's cost would be then to Nuke a mass civilian population??
First of all, war was VERY different in the WWI WWII eras. All countries in those wars used carpet bombing, and could care less about civillian casualties. So singling out the USA wont get you anywhere. After these wars is also where the USA STOPPED using non-discriminatory attacks, and focused on military targets.

Quote:
Those are terrorist acts, if Iran goes by wiping out Israel, then they are terrorists... Israel proved to be a terrorist state, they killed nearly 1200 civilians and counting so far... the cause?? Hezballah hiding behind them... Well I can understand that in Southern Lebanon, but what about southern Beirut? what about Northern Lebanon? What about eastern Lebanon? Were Hezballah throwing Katyushas from there??? I would burn my SVX if anyone can prove it otherwise with photos and footages...
You answered the majority of this question yourself, in other posts.

Quote:
We as Arabs, do not take into consideration the existence of the State of Israel. Tell me one thing, anyone of you, where were the Jews before 1948 and what does their Flag means?
Go browse the web looking for answers and you will figure it out by yourselves... It MAY... it just MAY have an answer for the war on Iraq... I dunno
OK, where the Israelis were before 1948 is IRRELEVANT. And once you realise and accept that you will begin to understand.

The fact is that they are there now. Their simple existance there is NOT reason enough for war/raids/kidnappings/launching missles into CIVILLIAN populaces.

They are there, trying to live life, and protect themselves as a soveriegn nation. Hezbollah is there, along with many other Arabs(not all) for the sole purpose to destory Israel and all of its people. I beleive in your post that you, yourself stated that the concept I just explained is in fact one of TERRORISM.

Good Day.

Old 08-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Phil & Belha

Quote:
Nah ... Your opinion is too one sided to discuss it with. I am willing to listen to rational discussion and my mind is open enough to admit when I am wrong and to even allow myself (through rational discussion) to change my opinion.

Nah ... Why bother ... Your point of view is too one sided. You are incapable of understanding the difference between defending yourself and starting trouble. It amazes me. It truly does how people who start a fight and then get beat up have the audacity to say the other person started it.
I've read enough of your opinions to know that you're not going to change them. But just for the hell of it, lets start with Afghanistan. If you want to believe that you were hitting back for 9/11 then so be it. But the inescapeable fact is, you failed to destroy Al-Qaeda. OBL and his buddies are still free and working on their evil plans. Don't get me wrong, I think that getting rid of the Taliban was probably a good thing for the Afghan people, but over 3000 civilians were killed by America in the process. Are their lives worth less than those of the innocent civilians killed in 9/11? How many innocent civilians is it OK to kill in pursuit of the guys who killed 2792 americans. Would it be OK to kill 10000 non-american civilians in order to catch OBL? What about 100000? What about 1 million?

As far as the "war on terror" goes, it's true that the people of the world need to crack down on extremists like Al-Qaeda. Nobody can deny that. But military force cannot work against terrorists. They are international criminal organisations not foreign armies. You cannot stop them by "liberating" countries any more than you can stop a serial killer in a crowded shopping mall with a squadron of B52 bombers.

The war in Iraq was no act of self-defence. America started it. Your last paragraph is particularly ironic in this regard. However bad a dictator Saddam was, he didn't have any WMD and he was no military threat to America. This was confirmed by inspectors both before and after the war. If he did have them, don't you think he would have fired them at your troops when you attacked him? It's not like you took him by surprise. The attack plans were on the news in advance. Was he saving the WMD for when he gets out of jail and regains control of his country? At least 10000 civilians were killed in the invasion of Iraq. Some reports have it as high as 40000. Many people believe that the real reason for the war was an economic one to do with the oil business. If that is true then there is a lot of blood in that oil.

Now lets talk about Iran, who would like to build a nuclear bomb. Of course they want a nuclear bomb. They are sitting on a big pool of oil which is becoming rapidly more valuable. They need a deterrent to protect that oil from being forcibly taken by powerful oil-hungry countries. If Iran believe that the Iraq war was about oil then you can see why they would be worried. The whole point of nuclear weapons is that you don't ever need to use them. The threat is enough - the cold war proved that. Once a country has nuclear weapons they are safe from military attack and will always be taken seriously at the negotiating table.

Label me as "one sided" or "anti-american" if you wish. In fact I am playing devils advocate to try and balance out the hypocritical pro-american propoganda that some people are spewing like it's god's own incontrovertible truth. We can argue these points ad infinitum (that's latin BTW ) without ever reaching agreement because there are at least two sides to every story. And that brings me back to the whole reason I started posting in this forum: To support Danny in his beliefs about the war in Lebanon because it is no less valid than your american beliefs.
1994 Alcyone SVX S40-II
2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SE Sports Tourer
1996 Subaru Legacy 2.2 GX Wagon
1988 Subaru Justy J12 SL-II

Last edited by b3lha; 08-22-2006 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-22-2006, 05:06 PM

The following is very well written please pass this to all of your non-violent muslims and danny too ...

Religious War
An article from The American Thinker
By Michael Geer
July 17, 2006

[Editor’s note: The question of religious war haunts the world today. Some, but not all, Muslims believe a religious war is long underway and will continue until the entire world submits to Allah. Last week, J.R. Dunn began a series of articles advocating avoidance of religious war rhetoric. Today, Michael Geer makes the contrary case. The American Thinker will gladly host a debate on the subject in coming days and weeks.]

Given events in the Middle East and the near certainty of escalation, it’s time to name our enemy, because Israel is our canary in the mine of world events. And the canary is singing.

Ever since Thomas Jefferson’s replied to the Danbury Baptists with the phrase wall of separation between church and state and James Madison penned “Strongly guarded . . . is the separation between religion and government in the Constitution of the United States.” and Ulysses S Grant called for Americans to “Keep the church and state forever separate” the policy of America has been to rest upon a foundation of respect for authentic religion and to shun the disaster of making religion our government.

The Left in our nation, who make government their religion, have formed ranks around separation of church and state as a bedrock. A Google search of Separation Of Church And State yields 21,500,000 results. The larger percentage of those results are hardened secular positions, like Wall Builders, Suburban Guerillas and Americans United For Separation of Church and State. Many of these are not just Constitutional argument websites, but more secular and obdurate anti-Christian web sites. Fine. We’re a big nation.

How does this relate to the current crisis between Israel and her enemies?

The conflagration breaking out around the world like a fever coming to the fore, is religious. It’s not oil, it’s not haves and have-nots, it’s not Marxism versus Capitalism, it’s not Globalists versus independent free thinkers.

It’s religion.

It is a war to the death between those who stand for Religion as State, and those who will not live under their rule of religion as state policy.

Oil is not that name. Oil is just a bargaining chip. Globalism is not that name. Globalism is only a sidebar. The virulent remnants of Marxism play a significant role in money and state-sponsored support, but Marxism is not the name. Our enemy, the enemy of civilization, and I dare say the enemy of Mankind itself is a religion which will kill, maim and terrorize any who will not accept religion as the State.

Islam is the name.

Islam was founded as a religion that is the state, where the state is the religion. The ultimate theocracy. There is no separation, no wall, no division. It is a seamless whole and any behavior is allowed to maintain that power. No crime is too gruesome, no argument too convoluted, no terror too shocking, and no theology too cancerous to be off limits in conquering the world for their god.

They mean to have government be religion, and for religion to be government. Jihad is the mechanism by which all of mankind will be brought into to ummah, the world community of Islam. And only then will we know peace.

I stand in shocked anger that those in America who work so hard for the separation of church and state are not horrified at the Islamist threat. Those who passionately insist on the separation of church and state ought to be on the front lines every day denouncing Islam and their global terror campaigns. making noise, agitating, pressing for Islam to be eradicated. But they aren’t denouncing Islam. Quite the opposite. They advocate eradicating George W Bush and the United States.

This is madness beyond my ken.

The very people inside our borders who work the hardest to see to it that America and Israel are ruined and kicked into the dust bin of history are the same people who take every opportunity to remind us about the separation of church and state. Are they not paying attention? Are they blind and deaf? Are they made dumb by their hate?

I am truly flabbergasted that these separation people seem to have no concept that if Israel is cast down and if America is driven to her knees, they’re going to get a church that is the State in such totality as to defy description. And it won’t do for America to simply refrain from international affairs as if a disinterested observer. This is the kind of annihilating threat that must be stopped before it grows any larger. Acceptance and diversity are fine-sounding phrases, but not when we’re discussing the end of civilized man.

A word of warning to our citizens who live on the Left side of the aisle, the anti-war crowd, the anti-globalist crowd, the anti-America crowd …. you say you are as separation of church and state as can be …. but what you’re going to reap is the soul crushing whirlwind of church as state and state as church if you don’t get a grip and wise up. You’re rooting for the worst kind of theocracy the world has ever seen, the kind that treats women as less than objects, that kills dissenters, whose distaste for homosexuals is literally beyond polite discussion, and whose Friday afternoon schedule is not cocktails but beheadings of those who take drugs, have sex out of wedlock, have a taste for pornography or show too much skin in public. Among the many crimes you now take for granted as your liberties.

Islam is the zenith of religion as government, and government that is religion. Our friend Israel is on the front line of the war to determine the future of mankind. Religion as state, or secular freedom that guarantees religious freedom.

Do you really want to bring to pass a murderous medieval theocracy? Is that the future you think you’ll enjoy? Is that the outcome you’re working for? Because if you keep tearing at our foundations and empowering this nation’s enemies, if you keep heaping scorn and invective on our President, if you insist that America is evil and must be radically assimilated into a metastasizing United Nations global plan, that’s exactly what you’re going to get and there will be no wall of separation. You will have torn it down.

Michael Geer