IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-09-2006, 01:16 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser
Sorry guys!! The only thing I can complain about is , My wife is mad at me!!

not a really big issue, cause she usually IS mad at me!!
I can spend 5 days in a row with her, and hear "You NEVER spend TIME with ME"!!! If I mention something I have to do on day 6!!!

I live in a house where 'alzheimers, menopause, and puberty' are all going off at the SAME time!!! My only 'ally', is my chilli-pomeranian mutt!!! Since he, and I are the only people here that have 'testosterone', and everyone else is riding roller-coasters!!!

Jerry
WELLL!!!!.. There was some bad luck in my past, but I didn't know about it until sunday!!!

I had the 47440 parked in the back yard over the winter, and went to the back yard on sunday, because it was a beautiful spring day.
I pulled the cover off of the 47, and found that the HEATHEN PUNKS that have moved into the neighborhood had used MY TRUCK for a launching pad for their silly games, and used a dried up magic marker to "DEFACE" the 47 during it's hibernation!!!!!

I am ready to surround my property with razor wire, and put 220 on it!!!

I have never done anything to those punks, but stand ready to teach them 'respect'!!!!
Classes will start as soon as I remove anything of value I own to the saftey of the 'farm'!!!!!

I only have this place in town because my daughter is attending high school in this neighborhood, and if we moved to the farm, she would have a 1 1/2 hour schoolbus ride, instead of a 10 minute walk!!, or a 3 min subi-ride. (which we provide 98% of the time.

The latest 'score' on the 'do you do drugs' survey, showed that the kids in MIDDLE school have been into 'smoke', 'crack' and heroin'!!!!!

I really have to pay attention to my last TEENAGER, SO SHE DOESN'T GET INTO THE group that we regularily attend the FUNERALS for!!!!

I would move out of this neighborhood in a MINUTE!!

When we bought this house, it was surrounded by older people that were born here. There is only 1 of them left, and what came after has left a lot to be desired!!!!

There has been 5 kids under 22 OD on heroin, I had a goon try to open the door on my car while I was in it, to steel the 'purse' in the back seat!! ( It was my daughters sidewalk chalk), I feel that I need to carry a MAGNUM to protect myself!!!
I live 100 miles from any metro area, and used to feel safe here, till the GOVERNMENT brought the prisons here, and all the TRASH that follows the prisoners!!!!!

The drug culture is alive and well here!!!! But I am not impressed by the 'job' figures, and 'increased population numbers', because the 'increase' is due to the people that have come here in "LEG IRONS, AND AGAINST THEIR WILL"!!!
and the 'family members' that are choking the life out of out WELFARE SYSTEM!!!!

Turning into a 'rant'!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 03-09-2006, 09:03 AM

Well

Guess I can add to this:
Going to be jobless March 17th and so far have not been able to find a job.
You would think that because I'm a white minority, 49 years old with my last job lasting 15yrs I could find one.

Oh well, I will figure something out.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Missed maryland again. By 5 minutes. Another 120 miles of gasoline wasted.
But, i got a job at IHOP. Should be intrestingish. Hopefully it doesnt suck
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: