Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Farm, 2011

Saw the 'Judge' today.
He INCREASEd my 'damages' after he saw my pics. I asked for the garage back today and the house as soon as possible.
Judge gave me the garage. The new guy will be moving in on saturday.
Since I LEARNED some lessons about tennants and trucks, I am GIVING the new guy a 1980 Dodge crew cab, 1 ton. That way I am not on the hook for whatever happens.(instead of handing him the keys to my GMC) I am also giving him a dump bed to put on it.
i get the house back on 2/10/2011.
The new tennants for the house wait, they are VERY motivated.
They have a lot more 'in common' than they think with the new garage tennant. They both do landscaping, and now there is a dump truck in their future. The ol front end loader will be brought back to life for loading mulch or scrap metal, whatever!

If this plan does not work out, I will be filing bankruptsy in the spring.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 01-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Now with more color

Re: Farm, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
Saw the 'Judge' today.
He INCREASEd my 'damages' after he saw my pics. I asked for the garage back today and the house as soon as possible.
Judge gave me the garage. The new guy will be moving in on saturday.
Since I LEARNED some lessons about tennants and trucks, I am GIVING the new guy a 1980 Dodge crew cab, 1 ton. That way I am not on the hook for whatever happens.(instead of handing him the keys to my GMC) I am also giving him a dump bed to put on it.
i get the house back on 2/10/2011.
The new tennants for the house wait, they are VERY motivated.
They have a lot more 'in common' than they think with the new garage tennant. They both do landscaping, and now there is a dump truck in their future. The ol front end loader will be brought back to life for loading mulch or scrap metal, whatever!

If this plan does not work out, I will be filing bankruptsy in the spring.
HaHaHa!! Potential tennant started laying down demands! No noise at night, noone staying over, etc,etc. I said to myself, WTF is this woman THINKING??
I just called about insuring the tow truck for 24/7 operation of a AAA repair facility, Impound yard, towing and recovery operation at my COMMERCIAL facility! I told her that the 3/4 acres that was 'for rent' had NO bearing on the rest of the 3 1/2 acres!
I have chosen to NOT rent the house. I have instead decided to turn the 2 large bedrooms into an UPHOLSTRY shop and turn the dining room into an office for a USED CAR lot!
That leaves the kitchen, 2 bedrooms and the bathroom available to ME whenever I want to use them. The living room will be a 'waiting area' for the AAA customers.
The mechanic used to make tarps for 18 wheelers. He Knows sewing machines.
If I CHOOSE to stop by at 3 am in a tow truck with loud pipes,Rattle a few chains, I really don't need someone complaining.
I have made MANY more dollars with that tow truck than I EVER did renting that house! The tow truck SHUTS UP when I turn the key. It does shake windows when it's running.... BUT, when it's running, dollars are flowing..

PLan 'B'!!

Jerry
Old 01-29-2011, 05:23 PM
Now with more color

served them with EVICTION papers in October, but they didn't leave.
I FINALLY got a court date last wednesday, I won, but they still control my land!
I went there today with 3 witnesses. My 'stash' of old Mo-Parts is HISTORY!! Sold by the POUND to buy DOPE!
I called the cops and filed a 'THEFT' charge! They told me to assign a 'value' to what is gone.
I am OVER $4,000. and still counting! Then I found THOUSANDS of dollars worth of busted GLASS!
SKIN pics pasted all over the walls of the garage. NOT the ones where 'pretty' ladies bear their essentials. I'm talking the ones where they put ankles behind their EARS!
The 'Judge' told me that I couldn't touch 'their' stuff, so I didn't put them in the woodburner TODAY!
There were weapons of all discriptions laying around. HOWEVER the Mig welder, battery charger, and numerous hand tools that my friend Frank had loaned them were missing.

I will NEVER rent another HOUSE as long as I LIVE!!

Jerry
Old 02-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Now with more color

Hired a 'Property Manager'.
He went down and did an inspection. He found fresh bullit holes in a truck and the electric meter was UPSIDE DOWN! (it was running backwards)
He called the power co and they sent a bucket truck down to cut the lines off at the pole!
Now they don't have free heat, the well no longer works, and they get to pack in the DARK!

Jerry
Old 02-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Now with more color

Crack baby packing! Hauling HIS crap instead of mine! We are going down Saturday at 10 to watch the show! I've invited 5 guys, now I'm inviting OT!! (you may bring the Tarus!)Please bring the Chevy 4X4. We need to move the camper to a better vantage point.
I'm bringing the steaks and the grill. We will be sitting at the camper with HEAT ON and the grill cooking dead animals while we watch the rats flea! 308 ready, in case they decide to break any more of my toys.
My 'fly on the wall' will be there friday while I'm at work.(with a cross bow)
Power co decided to cut the wires from the pole so our crack baby couldn't steal from them anymore!
Our $hit is running on PROPANE and a 12 volt converter!! The power co will be hooking up the wires as soon as the PUKES are certified, GONE!

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 02-03-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Now with more color

OT beat the cops to the scene by 10 minutes! He was loading the 12 guage when I told him to put the gun under his coat till the cop leaves.
More thievin', more lies, more reason to arm ourselves!
I am so disapointed with the performance of the 'new' police force, that I sent a PM to my 'friend' that is now MY boss, and theirs. I asked why a $4,500 THEFT case does not deserve a return call from the 'point' man that is supposidly investigating theft cases that involve the SAME suspect where $8,000 was stolen.
I am about ready to smack them down and SHACKEL them, sit on their back and call the cops. OR 'snipe' them and call for a Ditch-witch, then not know where they went. (saving the TAXPAYERS MILLIONS!)
The FIRST puke that came out to talk to me today had (2) teardrop tatoos on his right cheek. You get 'teardrop' tatoos for MURDER charges!
This scum beat a retarded guy to death with a baseball bat. I don't know who died to give him the FIRST tatoo. I'm just glad that John was hiding around the corner with a claw hammer in case he got 'upset' over my EVICTING his daddy today.

Jerry
Old 02-05-2011, 10:09 PM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX

Yep, today was much more interesting than I expected it would be.

When Teardrop was yelling/screaming at someone, I naturally thought it was one of his fat friends.

Nope. He was screaming at the lone armed officer called here to see WTF!

WTF!

I came over close enough to help, but my 9, 12, and Daves 12 were safely in the truck about 600 feet away.

You know, if a dog went bad, and killed two chickens, geese, deer, a cow they would just put him down.

I hope Teardrop just goes away.

Its time I got back in practice.
the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link
Old 02-05-2011, 10:17 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
served them with EVICTION papers in October, but they didn't leave.
I FINALLY got a court date last wednesday, I won, but they still control my land!
I went there today with 3 witnesses. My 'stash' of old Mo-Parts is HISTORY!! Sold by the POUND to buy DOPE!
I called the cops and filed a 'THEFT' charge! They told me to assign a 'value' to what is gone.
I am OVER $4,000. and still counting! Then I found THOUSANDS of dollars worth of busted GLASS!
SKIN pics pasted all over the walls of the garage. NOT the ones where 'pretty' ladies bear their essentials. I'm talking the ones where they put ankles behind their EARS!
The 'Judge' told me that I couldn't touch 'their' stuff, so I didn't put them in the woodburner TODAY!
There were weapons of all discriptions laying around. HOWEVER the Mig welder, battery charger, and numerous hand tools that my friend Frank had loaned them were missing.

I will NEVER rent another HOUSE as long as I LIVE!!
All the 'pretty ladies' were removed today. The woodburner did not get to 'eat' them. New locks installed, no 'pretty ladies' on the wall, Found a cataloge for a company called 'Crook Automotive'. Think I need to tape that to the sign that will be torn down in a couple days. REALLY represents the scum that is LEAVING!!
The electric meter was removed from the garage. Most likely, to be put on the house. Since the wires were cut at the pole, there was no lectric to be stolen. Now the power co has ANOTHER charge to file! There is no 'blank' on the meter trim, so I know that the power co didn't pull it. Just 200 amp service open for a child to touch it.....and get fried...
I sure am glad that I don't have a dog in THAT fight!

Jerry
Old 02-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Now with more color

Latest developement! 350 feet of rainspout, all downspouts and all 25 of the aluminum 45 and 90 degree bends GONE!!
Guess that bought ANOTHER rock of crack! $1,000 worth of MY stuff that went 'up in smoke'!
ALL locks that 'they' had keys to were 'screwed' to death! Screws were ran into the tumblers and the heads broken off! New locks applied to things that I want in to.
'POSTED' signs placed at the gate, but SOMEONE went in today, between the hours of 10:00 am and 1:00 PM and removed 'stuff'. They had to WALK in, but they DID go in!
I went out and bought Infared camera traps today! They will be hiden EVERYWHERE!! (I suggested that to the cops)

NEWS flash!!! Just got a call from my new 'Property Manager'!
He FOUND and PHOTOGRAPHED empty capsules in an ashtray of drugs that are admistered to ADHD kids. the 'PUKE' has an ADHD kid. The 'manager' said that it is a KNOWN FACT that when you take those drugs and SHOOT them into your veins, you can get 'high' on the state!
There is NO reason for an ADHD kid to take the dope out of the capsules!
He will be placing the capsules into a plastic bag and handing them to the Child Protective people tomorrow! The 'puke' is USING his KIDS TOO!

Jerry
Old 02-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Now with more color

Camera traps installed! INFARED! Puke popped the lock on the gate and tried to re-steal' the chevy truck. Property Manager pulled it back inside using OT's 4x4, OT's chain and OT's driving and 'back-up'!
Thanks Tom! You are a LIFESAVER! (Ida KILLED the puke!)
Cops had a little 'chat' with the puke, I had a little chat with the Maryland State Police, Allegany County cops, a County Commissioner and the newly elected Sheriff! (ALL of which are getting TIRED of this puke!)
I'm sorry if some of you are getting tired of me pouring my sob story here!

I don't want to call Dr Phil!

This thing CONSUMES my 'joy' and all my money!
The LAST thing I wanted to do was CLEAR the SHELVES of all camera traps!
To use one of the other security companies, I need electricity and a phone line. Kinda hard when the nearest building is 100 yards away.

I gave this puke my trust and, AGAIN, I was crapped on!
The ONLY reason that I keep hanging on is because I KNOW that this place can make MONEY! It only needs a DRUG FREE, HONEST person to RUN it!
I have to stay at my job for at LEAST 7 more years! Whiskey dan screwed me for over $20,000, these pukes have shoved me another $13,000 down!
I cashed in my IRA last year to cover the 'loss'. I'm out of money, but have a small piece of credit that I can use.

I'm going to work my whole LIFE and have to be a 'greeter' at wal-mart till I'm 105 if this place DOESN'T turn around!
These usless pukes had better PRAY that I live long and healthy! If I had a couple months to live, I would spend it 'pre-deceasing' them!

Jerry
Old 02-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Now with more color

Check it OUT!! Here is the PICS from CRACK haven!
20 POUNDS of raw MEAT stuffed into the cupboards! (found before it rotted too bad)
Placed in a bucket. The NEXT time I see his truck in a parking lot, I'm going to give it back! (I heard that MAGGOTS like rotting flesh!) I will wait a few days before I 'return' the meat.
EVERY one of my cars and trucks have a least ONE hole from a firearm!
That way I can HATE them again, everytime I start a project.
With over $10,000 worth of stolen and destroyed stuff, unpaid bills in my name, I should give them the $35.00 that I have RECIEVED from them since we MET!
That way I won't have to feel guilty for depriving them of that ONE ROCK of CRACK!
They stole my RAINSPOUTS!! They SHOT my Dad's Malibu, my tow truck, my rollback, my CAMPER! EVERYTHING!!
I put their log splitter in the building and set animal camera traps in case they come back. (cops told me to do that, right after they took pics of the 'stolen bootie' that I found today!)
These pukes do not deserve to live in a HOUSE!! A cardboard box in a DITCH is too good! This house WAS 'appraised' over $194,000!
The way it is now, I would be doing good to get $50K!! They were only THERE 7 MONTHS!!

Jerry
Old 02-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Now with more color

Re: Farm, 2011 the PICS!!

Jerry
Old 02-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Now with more color

Did anyone actually LOOK at the carnage?
When I showed up today, the gate was locked. I was afraid that no one was there. I opened the gate and proceeded with caution....
I found the 'new' guy working on an old lawn tractor that he wanted to use to drag the trash.
I gave him a Fresh battery and pointed to a Dodge truck that would do a better job!
We then walked the property and I gave him a list of things that needed completed before I return on Saturday.
The house is now empty of all the trash, the carport needs SWEPT!
The basement is SEALED by the State Police till the stolen items are processed.
We gathered up all the BUDWEISER bottles that were thrown everywhere.
(I am convinced that only criminals and people that have no common sense drink budweiser, cause EVERY time I have a beer bottle to pick up AFTER someone, it's a bud)
If I had a NICKLE for all the budweiser bottles I have picked up, I could make 7 PAYMENTS on the place!
Memorial weekend, last year, I posted about the place being left 'clean'.
That was MY friends! His friends stayed on the other side of the place!
Right after that he burned couches, mattresses and tires where my grandkids USED to toast Marshmallos!

Jerry
Old 02-17-2011, 09:07 PM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX

I sure hope that John works out.
the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link
Old 02-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

I hope the new tenants work out for ya Jerry. Seems like it's been too much of a PITA and grief for you. Sucks that it's been a load of trouble lately.