Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Suspension

Old 06-10-2009, 02:44 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Front and rear Camber plate anyone?

Anyone interested? I"m getting a friend to cut some and be able to produce them in with his batches of GC and GD ones. I have to run to work right now but when i get home I'll post some stuff about it or at least link to the info he has posted at the moment. I'll be sending him my stock stuff to work out the SVX fitment and such. Price will be in the just around $600 range for a full front and rear set that will aslo be able to do castor if you choose to set it up that way. I have a set of GC ones and will be getting them in the mail any day now so I'll be able show local people his quality and post up pics and stuff.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis

Last edited by wawazat??; 06-10-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:36 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Re: Front and rar Camber plate anyone?

I think you're a bit late on this:

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...+caster+plates
Old 06-11-2009, 04:51 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
SickSubi already mentioned those to me. PLUS I'm talking front and rear not just front. I now it'll be a pain to get to the rears to adjust but still being able to set the rears beyond what just a camber bolt will give you is nice.
http://www.rs25.com/forums/f14/t1046...group-buy.html here is his first group buy thread with pics and such as they are. The big key is the cost of front and rear together will be the same as JUST the fronts it seems of what you posted. Also how thick are those ones? These are TEH BEEF!
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 06-11-2009, 07:30 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf View Post
SickSubi already mentioned those to me. PLUS I'm talking front and rear not just front. I now it'll be a pain to get to the rears to adjust but still being able to set the rears beyond what just a camber bolt will give you is nice.
http://www.rs25.com/forums/f14/t1046...group-buy.html here is his first group buy thread with pics and such as they are. The big key is the cost of front and rear together will be the same as JUST the fronts it seems of what you posted. Also how thick are those ones? These are TEH BEEF!
-Gaddis
Take a moment to look the thread over. It seems you overlooked several points.

Take a look at the photos. These are of very high quality.

Also, our price is $399 + plus shipping for the fronts, compared to an estimated cost of ~$600.

However, I would like to hear the results on the rear adjustment prospects.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Electronic Counter Measures ON

Send a message via ICQ to Sov13t Send a message via AIM to Sov13t Send a message via MSN to Sov13t

Always nice to have variety... but judging by how the last group buy went good luck trying to get anyone interested More and more people are treating our cars like a POS Civic
Old 06-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX

FYI
I've been running these on my car for ~1 year (i.e., my autoX car is the test mule). The 6 kits from the group buy will be shipping out of Australia next Thursday.

I would love to see rear camber plates, but I don't believe there's enough room to make them work. I'm working on an alternate approach

-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker
Old 06-12-2009, 05:24 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Yeah options is the idea. And it's around $600 SHIPPED. they are rebuildable with parts you can get easily and I am having him make me some one way or another. I'll be working under him as an aprentice for CF fabrication and doing some tech work and stuff so I'm keeping him bussy and such where I can. I'm gonna get him to produce CF SVX parts if I can. Well I am just a matter of time. I WANT DOORS!
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 06-12-2009, 07:35 AM
Electronic Counter Measures ON

Send a message via ICQ to Sov13t Send a message via AIM to Sov13t Send a message via MSN to Sov13t

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide View Post
I'm working on an alternate approach
As long as it doesn't involve extra "modifications" to the fenders...
Old 06-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie

just roll the rear fenders and call it a day. My ebony now has rolled rears. Be interesting to see what sive tires will fit back there now. $600 for a full set sounds good to me...
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 06-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sov13t View Post
As long as it doesn't involve extra "modifications" to the fenders...
Ouch!
-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker
Old 06-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Why not asking Ground Control for such a kit?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:41 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
Why not asking Ground Control for such a kit?
One:that would be assuming they'd even agree to make them.
Two: Bakemono-Imports' quality is crazy awesome and totally rebuildable with easy to get parts along with design wise looks to have better adjusability.
Two point Five: I do agree it will be hard to figure something for the rears with the small opening at the mounting points to work with but we'll see.
Three: Price. A full front and rear set cost me $425 from the initial GC fitment run and an update in price to reflect that actual cost to make these sets regardless of fitment is still a better ball park even at the starting price point of a SHIPPED cost of $285for F or R, or $560 for F+R and going down to $260 F or R and $500 F+R after 10+ people. Oh and being anodized is nice too. I chose not to have mine done cause i"m powder coating them for now and will be doing a whole batch of anodized parts at once later down the road.

Really take a look at them and the specs and adjustability and see what you think for the price. http://www.rs25.com/forums/f14/t1102...-imprezas.html
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 06-18-2009, 09:45 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
Take a moment to look the thread over. It seems you overlooked several points.

Take a look at the photos. These are of very high quality.

Also, our price is $399 + plus shipping for the fronts, compared to an estimated cost of ~$600.

However, I would like to hear the results on the rear adjustment prospects.
Mike that was an estimated guess as a full set of front and rears... SHIPPED. they will actually be at $560 shipped to start and go down form there if he's running a group buy at the time. I talked to him about regardless of which they are for cause he's paying flat time for them being milled so it's not based on model or if he has to do 1 or one or 5 of another just que up the specs and let it cut.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 06-19-2009, 06:53 AM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie

Get him to make them... Some people may only be interested in fronts so have that as an option. If you get a full set or $560ish I am in though
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 06-19-2009, 05:13 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
Get him to make them... Some people may only be interested in fronts so have that as an option. If you get a full set or $560ish I am in though
And that's only at the max. If he's doing a group buy remember it can get as low as $500 a set regardless of how many of the group buy are GC, GD, or X
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis