Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 09-09-2006, 03:32 AM

Engine with 80K mi, transmission with <1000 mi. Wrecked '93 for parts

Hi,

I'd like to sell my '93, which was in an accident that damaged the entire left side. It's a perfect donor for the engine and transmission.

The engine is in very good condition, with less than 80K miles; it was very well maintained: synthetic oil, new timing belt, new alternator, new power steering pump. Runs perfectly.

The transmission has less than 1,000 miles on it. It was replaced by a Subaru dealer with their parts (cost me over $4,000!), and was barely used before the accident.

The car spent its life in California and Nevada, but is now in Vermont. It was only driven in the Northeast once (accident occured first drive after it was transported from out west), so it should be considered a California car.

I am listing it as an available engine and transmission, but in reality the interior was untouched by the accident and is in very good condition. The leather, suede, and carpet have only minor blemishes.

I am seeking to sell the car whole (for the engine and tranny, or whatever else). If you would like some more information, PM me, email me at Brisson@TheUpperValley.info, or call me at 802-295-2094 (ask for Keith). I will also post photos soon, if that will help.

Thanks,
Keith
Old 09-09-2006, 08:24 AM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
So what are you asking for it? I need a bunch of the parts for mine. I want to change out the interior and a few other upgrades I dont have .
Old 09-09-2006, 10:18 AM

GOT2HAVESVX,

I'm having a hard time figuring out what it's worth. So, I'll take some photos so you can get a better sense of the car's condition and then make an offer.

Keith
Old 09-12-2006, 12:43 PM

Registered SVX
What color is the interior?
Thanks
Kool Blue air filter, 4500k HID's, airbox mod, Hella horns, WRX 6 disc stereo, Infinity Reference and Clarion Pro Audio speakers, Infinity basslink sub, ECUtune Stage 1v5, ECUtune TCU, Power mode mod, Mad muffler mod v1.3
Old 09-14-2006, 10:58 AM

interested in transmission.

let me know what you want for it
and shipping to 95602 if you could

thanks
Old 09-20-2006, 09:03 PM
afterburners on.

How's the radiator? I'm looking for a stocker to replace my cracked one. If your's is fine, how much shipped to 75002.

jose

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: