SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Ungrateful SOB!

My neighbor, that I LIKE had his girlfriend move in a couple months ago.
She has a 'grown' (28 year old), son that has a Camaro and a Trans Am, but has NO life!
When the rollback dropped off a very nice looking Camaro on Rt 40, I told him that this was not a good place to put a 'Pretty' car. It was also NOT a 'safe' place to work on a car that needed a new clutch assembly.
I hooked it to my Outback and dragged it up the alley and nestled it right into a 'space' that the Plaz, mig, air and electric would reach. Then I pulled out my 'older' floor jack and said that he could use the space to make the car GO.
Then the snow came. The car has been sitting there for 2 months.
Over the last 2 days, he has been actually WORKING on the car. Just now, at 10:00 pm, I mentioned that it was a little 'late' to start a car with open headers in a heavily populated neighborhood. Now, the rain had just started, The car was not ready to start cause the sparkplugs etc were not installed yet.
He started 'ranting' about he needed to find a place where he could do what he wanted to, that all his work was WASTED because he couldn't drive it tonite, he said that he would have it hauled out in the morning, BS neighbors, etc, etc.
I said that the work was not wasted, but we just don't start open headers this late here! He said, "Leave me alone"!
I locked the garage and came in....

The camaro BETTER be GONE when I get home from work tomorrow!
THIS guy is a LOOSE cannon!
I NEVER asked for a PENNY to use the space or tools!
What an INGRATE!! I don't NEED to 'complicate' my life with people like this!
As I walked into the house, I asked the Lord for 1/2 inch of rain over the next hour,Then He could turn it back off!
I TRIED!! This guy is a WASTE!!
Maybe he needs to get a JOB, instead of waiting for mom to pay his bills!
Then he can buy a garage in a nice quiet neighborhood and PI$$ off everyone!
I have been here for over 23 years. I do NOT start open headers when the truck driver that lives next door to my garage is sleeping....
I fail to see where I have 'ruined' anybody's day by mentioning that FACT!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 03-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Now with more color

Re: Ungrateful SOB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
My neighbor, that I LIKE had his girlfriend move in a couple months ago.
She has a 'grown' (28 year old), son that has a Camaro and a Trans Am, but has NO life!
When the rollback dropped off a very nice looking Camaro on Rt 40, I told him that this was not a good place to put a 'Pretty' car. It was also NOT a 'safe' place to work on a car that needed a new clutch assembly.
I hooked it to my Outback and dragged it up the alley and nestled it right into a 'space' that the Plaz, mig, air and electric would reach. Then I pulled out my 'older' floor jack and said that he could use the space to make the car GO.
Then the snow came. The car has been sitting there for 2 months.
Over the last 2 days, he has been actually WORKING on the car. Just now, at 10:00 pm, I mentioned that it was a little 'late' to start a car with open headers in a heavily populated neighborhood. Now, the rain had just started, The car was not ready to start cause the sparkplugs etc were not installed yet.
He started 'ranting' about he needed to find a place where he could do what he wanted to, that all his work was WASTED because he couldn't drive it tonite, he said that he would have it hauled out in the morning, BS neighbors, etc, etc.
I said that the work was not wasted, but we just don't start open headers this late here! He said, "Leave me alone"!
I locked the garage and came in....

The camaro BETTER be GONE when I get home from work tomorrow!
THIS guy is a LOOSE cannon!
I NEVER asked for a PENNY to use the space or tools!
What an INGRATE!! I don't NEED to 'complicate' my life with people like this!
As I walked into the house, I asked the Lord for 1/2 inch of rain over the next hour,Then He could turn it back off!
I TRIED!! This guy is a WASTE!!
Maybe he needs to get a JOB, instead of waiting for mom to pay his bills!
Then he can buy a garage in a nice quiet neighborhood and PI$$ off everyone!
I have been here for over 23 years. I do NOT start open headers when the truck driver that lives next door to my garage is sleeping....
I fail to see where I have 'ruined' anybody's day by mentioning that FACT!!
I just realized that I had to 'rent' OT's shop to do a paying job this week. The camaro was sitting on the 'spot' that this job could have occupied. That puke OWES me!

NOW, I'm PI$$ED!!
I am GRATEFUL that Tom allowed me to use his space.
I feel that the 'compensation' extended to Tom was well spent.
Tom didn't ask for 'compensation', I OFFERED.
I JUST realized that I needed Tom's space because a LOW LIFE had mine covered up, (and dared to B -- ITCH because I didn't want to let him wake up the neighbors).

GRRRRR!! I make the payments and pay the taxes!

MY game, MY rules!

Jerry
Old 03-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Avalanche Alcyoneer
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

The kid is an immature weenie...... I wouldnt stress over it too much, you cant help what other people do.

Next time he can take his car to a shop and pay 90 bucks an hour labor and see how they respond to his whining. No more favors for pinhead.

"A person convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still"

New?? Find the downloadable SVX Online Service Manual Here
RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal LS-L View Post
The kid is an immature weenie...... I wouldnt stress over it too much, you cant help what other people do.

Next time he can take his car to a shop and pay 90 bucks an hour labor and see how they respond to his whining. No more favors for pinhead.
Thanx! I thought he needed a 'mentor'. He needs a 'keeper' and better drugs!
Hand me the bowl, I wash my hands of this person!

(I want my asphalt back NOW!)
Set that 'pretty' camaro over in the MUD across the street!
I'll bring something that I own to fill that space!

Jerry
Old 03-11-2010, 10:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to Green1995SVX Send a message via Yahoo to Green1995SVX

Jerry. I completely agree with you on this one. There is a developing trend among people of my generation to go the direction you describe. It's embarrassing to me.
2001 Audi S8
Old 03-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX View Post
Jerry. I completely agree with you on this one. There is a developing trend among people of my generation to go the direction you describe. It's embarrassing to me.
I have always offered a 'hand' to people. I feel like the hand has been used to smack me in this case!
There is a lot of 'good' young people out there! I have met too many of you guys to NOT believe this!
This guy is a waste!! I KNOW that now.
I wish that it would have turned out better. I could use a little 'Help' in the neighborhood.
Now, If I need help, I have to call on my kids or Tom. That is about as far as I can go....
OR do it myself....

Jerry
Old 03-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

I know you are doing the right thing Jerry, but I learned in my life not to trust people or help them unless I know them really really well.

When I first came here I became good friends with a guy that was recommended to me by my dad (well my dad and his were best friends, but didn't know his son at all). He was a very nice guy and we became almost best friends. Because his salary package was "low" according to him, I rented an entire Villa myself (6 big rooms), rented out for profit purposes 5 of them to different tenants, while I agreed with him to pay half the water/electricity/internet bills and he agreed and he could stay in my own room.

At first he paid his bills, but because of the nature of his work (work and sleep a lot on a Rig in the sea), he started falling behind his dues. But I couldn't really say much except that sometimes I would tell him "please do not forget your part..." each two months, and he would reply "man do not worry about it...". We (my GF and I) introduced him to my GF's friend and now they are engaged and to be married soon. By the end of this whole deal and after 2 years of staying with me and saving up incredible amounts in rent, of which he paid only for 11 months he is telling people that I scr*wed him (like $80/mo instead of $800/mo scr*wed.. yeah right ) on rent and that he randomly met his GF on FACEBOOK!!!

What do you have to say about that now Jerry?

From my side, no... no more Mr. Nice Guy unless I really know the people I am helping out.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 03-11-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
I know you are doing the right thing Jerry, but I learned in my life not to trust people or help them unless I know them really really well.

When I first came here I became good friends with a guy that was recommended to me by my dad (well my dad and his were best friends, but didn't know his son at all). He was a very nice guy and we became almost best friends. Because his salary package was "low" according to him, I rented an entire Villa myself (6 big rooms), rented out for profit purposes 5 of them to different tenants, while I agreed with him to pay half the water/electricity/internet bills and he agreed and he could stay in my own room.

At first he paid his bills, but because of the nature of his work (work and sleep a lot on a Rig in the sea), he started falling behind his dues. But I couldn't really say much except that sometimes I would tell him "please do not forget your part..." each two months, and he would reply "man do not worry about it...". We (my GF and I) introduced him to my GF's friend and now they are engaged and to be married soon. By the end of this whole deal and after 2 years of staying with me and saving up incredible amounts in rent, of which he paid only for 11 months he is telling people that I scr*wed him (like $80/mo instead of $800/mo scr*wed.. yeah right ) on rent and that he randomly met his GF on FACEBOOK!!!

What do you have to say about that now Jerry?

From my side, no... no more Mr. Nice Guy unless I really know the people I am helping out.
Thank God, I'm not in that deep with this one!
I just met him 2 months ago. I wish that that would not have happened!
I have a much WORSE story to share, but don't feel the desire to broadcast how 'gullable' I am at this point!
Have you ever considered coming here and buying a nice farm and building cars??
I know of a place in the country that costs about $1,500 per month to own and has 'zoning' that is off the charts in value!
My back hurts too bad to enjoy it.

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 03-11-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Quote:
Thank God, I'm not in that deep with this one!
I just met him 2 months ago. I wish that that would not have happened!
I have a much WORSE story to share, but don't feel the desire to broadcast how 'gullable' I am at this point!
Have you ever considered coming here and buying a nice farm and building cars??
I know of a place in the country that costs about $1,500 per month to own and has 'zoning' that is off the charts in value!
My back hurts too bad to enjoy it.
If you check my facebook, my picture albums, you will see that I left one labeled <deleted album>. These were pictures of me, my gf, this guy and his gf in different occasions either in Qatar or Lebanon. I didn't delete it entirely, I kept a scull there to remind me not to trust people anymore as I used to.

My issue with the US will always be a "want to happen" thing. Well I have recently renewed my Green Card lottery application... Hope my chances are good for the next few years, my friend did win it

To think about leaving my home country entirely and go and live in the US will be something impossible for me, even if I get the green card. I love my country, living there, the freedom, the people... and I wouldn't think of leaving unless another civil war occurs, I know that we as Christians will loose this time because we became outnumbered. But I would definitely go spend few summers over there though

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
I have always offered a 'hand' to people. I feel like the hand has been used to smack me in this case!
There is a lot of 'good' young people out there! I have met too many of you guys to NOT believe this!
This guy is a waste!! I KNOW that now.
I wish that it would have turned out better. I could use a little 'Help' in the neighborhood.
Now, If I need help, I have to call on my kids or Tom. That is about as far as I can go....
OR do it myself....

While I was helping a friend at his shop, the camaro went away!!
I didn't have anything in the car, I was just being nice to a 'new' neighbor and letting him use my nice safe driveway in front of my welding and fabrication shop. Then he went PSYCHO because I asked him to 'NOT' start it at 11:00 PM, (as a good jesture to the neighbors that never complain when I have big pieces of cars and trucks scattered all over the place)
I never said another word to him. I locked up and came in to BLOG the MORON!!
I have 3 here with open headers, NONE are started after 9:00pm unless I am LEAVING in it!
I stash 10 of mine here. I really don't need someone like him 'attracting negative attention'.

Jerry
Old 03-16-2010, 10:34 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
While I was helping a friend at his shop, the camaro went away!!
I didn't have anything in the car, I was just being nice to a 'new' neighbor and letting him use my nice safe driveway in front of my welding and fabrication shop. Then he went PSYCHO because I asked him to 'NOT' start it at 11:00 PM, (as a good jesture to the neighbors that never complain when I have big pieces of cars and trucks scattered all over the place)
I never said another word to him. I locked up and came in to BLOG the MORON!!
I have 3 here with open headers, NONE are started after 9:00pm unless I am LEAVING in it!
I stash 10 of mine here. I really don't need someone like him 'attracting negative attention'.

Sunday afternoon, he decided to take the camaro for a 'burn'.
The cam has 'dummy' tags, he has no license or insurance. He drove it around the block, pulled up to the streetlight and did a 'holeshot' past 8 houses.
He parked it and went away.... 3 cop cars were there in 10 minutes!!
He parked it on the bar parking lot 1/2 block away, so NO cops came to MY space looking for him!
I had NOTHING to do with the cops showing up!
The woman that lives just 4 doors down looked like she was doing the 'chicken dance' waving arms and pointing towards the camaro while giving her 'report' to them!

I stood next to my (3) streetrod projects and watched.....

Jerry
Old 03-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Sunday afternoon, he decided to take the camaro for a 'burn'.
The cam has 'dummy' tags, he has no license or insurance. He drove it around the block, pulled up to the streetlight and did a 'holeshot' past 8 houses.
He parked it and went away.... 3 cop cars were there in 10 minutes!!
He parked it on the bar parking lot 1/2 block away, so NO cops came to MY space looking for him!
I had NOTHING to do with the cops showing up!
The woman that lives just 4 doors down looked like she was doing the 'chicken dance' waving arms and pointing towards the camaro while giving her 'report' to them!

I stood next to my (3) streetrod projects and watched.....
While working in the back yard today, 2 neighbors came out and asked questions about a certain blue camaro! Thank GOD, I didn't have any additional information!
I had NOTHING to do with it!!
They were talking about noise, frying tires, blasting through the neighborhood, etc, etc.
Sure am glad that I was not HOME when the 'problems' happened!

Jerry
Old 03-19-2010, 06:20 AM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX

Quote:
While working in the back yard today, 2 neighbors came out and asked questions about a certain blue camaro! Thank GOD, I didn't have any additional information!
I had NOTHING to do with it!!
They were talking about noise, frying tires, blasting through the neighborhood, etc, etc.
Sure am glad that I was not HOME when the 'problems' happened!
Tell the chicken lady to come move here on Cumberland st. For some reason, the ham fisted teenagers around here think this street is a drag strip and they blast through with their rice cannons at all hours of the night.

My walls are VERY thin and I can hear a mouse sneeze if it came from outside. I've wanted to call the cops but I'm not sure if they'll do anything. They would make a fortune if they sat out here for an hour or so. Speed limit is 25mph and the majority does around 60mph...

Its either call the cops or throw eggs. One has to happen.
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 03-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
Tell the chicken lady to come move here on Cumberland st. For some reason, the ham fisted teenagers around here think this street is a drag strip and they blast through with their rice cannons at all hours of the night.

My walls are VERY thin and I can hear a mouse sneeze if it came from outside. I've wanted to call the cops but I'm not sure if they'll do anything. They would make a fortune if they sat out here for an hour or so. Speed limit is 25mph and the majority does around 60mph...

Its either call the cops or throw eggs. One has to happen.
I parked the SVX on the 'place' that I USED to loan out!
The 'offending' camaro just moved here from YOUR neighborhood!
He used to live across from the cemetary, but he left because the DEAD couldn't sleep anymore!
Do you remember a cam that sat on Fayette with a cover on it?
Same car!

PS, The cops have been here 3 times since!
Chicken lady does NOT like the blue camaro!
Funny, she has never complained about the 47-440 with straight pipes that lives here!
I guess that's because I drive it to the trailer and haul it AWAY to make really big noise!

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 03-20-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
I parked the SVX on the 'place' that I USED to loan out!
The 'offending' camaro just moved here from YOUR neighborhood!
He used to live across from the cemetary, but he left because the DEAD couldn't sleep anymore!
Do you remember a cam that sat on Fayette with a cover on it?
Same car!

PS, The cops have been here 3 times since!
Chicken lady does NOT like the blue camaro!
Funny, she has never complained about the 47-440 with straight pipes that lives here!
I guess that's because I drive it to the trailer and haul it AWAY to make really big noise!
Blue camaro went 'off' on the landlord today!
He's a squatter! The landlord said that the girlfriend had permission, the son and his girlfriend are squatting!
I'm sure that the ingrate will blame me, because I came home from work just before it went down. I know NOTHING!!
I was sitting in my yard talking with my daughter and he saw me. PERIOD!
The landlord did stop and tell me to call the cops if he didn't settle down after they left. (he was standing on the front porch MFing all over his cellphone)
I will just sit here in my office oiling up the 357 in case he gets a 'revenge' attitude.. BIG mistake!

Checked it, does not need oiled!

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 03-24-2010 at 08:28 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: