Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 02-11-2008, 12:29 PM

So I go to Ikea on Saturday...

...to pick up the remaining items I need to finish the kitchen re-do. I dropped off my pick list and went to the garage to get my SVX and bring it around to the loading area.

Along the back row were about 25 Subies. Mostly WRX and STi. I fired up my car (the Stebro sounds really sweet in the parking garage BTW) and drove up.

Every one was huddled around one of the cars that had suffered some front end damage during the cruise.

"Dude, is that an SVX!?!?!"

I didn't have time to hang out 'cause the wife is preggers, but it was cool to let them gaze upon a little old skool before I rode off into the sunset.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:42 AM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodesy View Post
...to pick up the remaining items I need to finish the kitchen re-do. I dropped off my pick list and went to the garage to get my SVX and bring it around to the loading area.

Along the back row were about 25 Subies. Mostly WRX and STi. I fired up my car (the Stebro sounds really sweet in the parking garage BTW) and drove up.

Every one was huddled around one of the cars that had suffered some front end damage during the cruise.

"Dude, is that an SVX!?!?!"

I didn't have time to hang out 'cause the wife is preggers, but it was cool to let them gaze upon a little old skool before I rode off into the sunset.
Very cool.... It's nice to give the new playtoys a chance to see where they came from once in a while.
June '91 Claret LSL #1733, Enkei RS-5's x 16", Original Paint, accompanied by Beautifully speckeled Front Bumper, Sony Audio Components, Small Car Shift Kit, "How to" Hood Lifts {Perfect}, "15 Minute Suspension Mod"
Motorsport Floor Mats. Perma-Cool External T. Filter, New Front Axels {1/2008}. "Classic Radiators" unit "$36 coil alternative" and Tranny rebuild at 287k 8/2012

'05 Infinity G35 Coupe.
No Mods, 33K Miles

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: