SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2004, 09:09 PM
BoondockSVX

The Boeing never hit the pentagon.....

http://www.muchosucko.com/flash/pentagonlies.html

Hrm. You know..... I'm not much for conspiracy theories.... but.... this seems to bring up some damn good points.

- Jim
Old 09-08-2004, 09:44 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
I could pick that thing full of holes, and any idiot can fly an airplane, any idiot can take off, navigation takes skill, and landing is the life/death part of it... As far as the wreckage is concerned, if you fly an airplane into a fixed object it will crumple like a ball of paper and the heat of the fire will literally burn up most of the fuselodge (sp?) so most people will wonder where it went. the hole in the reinforced wall? Looks like an engine went through there... Airplanes aren't built like cars, they are light weight, if they were as dense as cars they would never get off the ground, and finally, where did the missing airplane go? The bermuda triangle?
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:54 PM
BoondockSVX

n There is NO damage to the lawn. None. What's really interesting is that since someone sent this to me, I've been on a little research adventure.

What's odd is this:

Right after it happened, people kept describing the plane as a 'woosh', 'an 8-12 passenger plane', 'high pitched whine like a fighter jet', 'like a missile'.....

A day or two later, all the witnesses were claiming it was a plane 'exactly like the ones the flew into the WTC"

What else is kinda funny is how professionally the plane was piloted, yet the 'hijackers' were dumb enough to leave behind a Koran and generic instructions on how to fly a plane in their language in the rental car they returned to the airport.

Why would they leave these two things?

This is getting weird.......
Old 09-08-2004, 09:56 PM
BoondockSVX

Quote:
Originally posted by NapaBavarian
ed object it will crumple like a ball of paper and the heat of the fire will literally burn up most of the fuselodge (sp?) so most people will wonder where it went.
This is true.... they explain that the airplane was burned beyond recognition because of the high temperatures...but if this is the case, why is it that the steel that reinforceses all the concrete IN the pentagon didn't melt?
Old 09-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
Quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSVX

This is true.... they explain that the airplane was burned beyond recognition because of the high temperatures...but if this is the case, why is it that the steel that reinforceses all the concrete IN the pentagon didn't melt?

I believe a large portion of airplanes is aluminum, it melts at extremly low temperatures. My main problem with the video is that it dosn't give much detail, lots of opinions, and is very slanted to the opinion of the film maker, someone must have a real video of the impact and the airplane.
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Maybe because their flight's destination was a heavenly reward of seven virgins and a mule...?

Commercial aircraft are essentially like giant soft drink cans. The only true "hard parts" of the whole shebang are the engine cores and landing gear trucks, which is why you see engine cores and landing gear trucks amid mostly indiscernible bits and pieces in photos of crash sites. And yes, those aluminum bits and pieces burn readily in a fiery crash. You can burn a Coke can in a campfire, at temperatures considerably lower than necessary to even soften structural steel.

As to the eyewitness descriptions, we're talking about a plane traveling at speed, at treetop level, vanishing in the blink of an eye into a fireball. It's a wonder anyone saw anything, and not the least bit surprising that their accounts were inconsistent. Few know aircraft well enough to accurately describe what they see sitting on the ramp at the airport.

dcb
Old 09-09-2004, 07:33 AM
Certified Porschephile

Looks like micheal a$$ boy moore is now making up internet videos as well. Anyone who paid to watch any of his crap is a bonehead. He admitted, after being blasted by the truth, he "adjusted" his numbers in Bowling for Columbine, "for artistic reasons" and "to enhance the stories theme". Great documentry work there. The truth doesn't need "adjusting". Most of his 9/11 film is made up of "adjusted" numbers and sources. The fact that millions of brainless baboons in this country believe his crap is what scares me. I stood post at McGuire AFB on 9/14 when Bush flew Air Force One to McGuire then into Marine One to Ground Zero. I had worked night shift on the PD and got home around 0645 to a phone call to report to the base. I stayed up the whole next day with a helmet, flak jacket, and a M-16 as my only company. I watched the F-15's fly CAP over McGuire and knew the world had changed. I didn't need micheal moore to "adjust" the truth for me. Our Squadron was activated on 23 SEP. I spent 18 months on Active Duty away from work and my family. I'm voting for Bush in November. 84%(est.) of the currently serving military are voting for Bush according to Gallup. That includes the people actually dieing for this country in Iraq. micheal moore can't "adjust" that fact.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:39 AM

That video is made by a Frenchman who hates the US. Do a search on the web and youll find out.
92 SVX LS-L (sold)
05 Accord EXL Navi (sold)
07 Accord EXL V6 Navi
Old 09-09-2004, 07:51 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Quote:
What else is kinda funny is how professionally the plane was piloted, yet the 'hijackers' were dumb enough to leave behind a Koran and generic instructions on how to fly a plane in their language in the rental car they returned to the airport.

Because they didn't have to worry about being caught and never made any secret of who did what they did or why.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE
Old 09-09-2004, 09:21 AM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Their whole purpose was to be known. Suicide bombers think of themselves as doing great things and becoming martyrs. They didnt have to worry about being caught and terrorists dont exactly make it a secret of what their mission is. I too am voting for Bush.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 09-09-2004, 11:54 AM
BoondockSVX

Fine. You know what? I think Michael Moore is a complete freakin' idiot also. I hate his guts, and would never see one of his movies.

But here are some things to ponder:

1. The lawn is flawless. Only ONE piece of an airplane, which is an intact aluminum sheet.

2. The other 20 tons of the airplane have pretty much vaporized.... 20... TONS.... gone.

3. The fire was apparently hot enough to melt aluminum, yet we were able to recover bodies from INSIDE the plane.... either the aluminum was melting at low temperatures, or all the people in the plane had bodies that could withstand extremely high temperatures........

4. The windows are intact on the 1st floor.

5. The size of the original hole was about 20 ft. The plane has a wingspan of over 100ft. Where did fragments of the wings go?

6. Keeping that wingspan in mind, how did it fly inbetween all the lampposts?

7. If it was so low about the highway, why did nobody report it?

8. People originally reported a small plane, 8-12 passengers... a day later, everyone was convinced it was 'like the WTC planes'...... why'd they change their story? Was it because they saw the WTC event 100 times on TV?

9. THE CELL PHONE CALLS FROM THE PLANE. IMPOSSIBLE. At that height, you will NOT get reception. You're in a freakin' cage of aluminum, and most cell towers only have a range of about 2 miles. Here's a test on cell phone reception:

http://physics911.org/net/modules/ne....php?storyid=6

How did ANYBODY call from the plane?

It doesn't make sense people. I'm not blaming the government for what happened, but this DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. If anything I think they covered up something that DID happen......
Old 09-09-2004, 11:55 AM
BoondockSVX

Quote:
Originally posted by soobiesvx93
Their whole purpose was to be known. Suicide bombers think of themselves as doing great things and becoming martyrs. They didnt have to worry about being caught and terrorists dont exactly make it a secret of what their mission is. I too am voting for Bush.
How did these hijackers board the plane if they were not on the list of passengers?
Old 09-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Certified Porschephile

I thought they got the identities from the passenger manifest. Anyone could book a flight on 9-10-01. It's not like Abdulla Shariff reported her son missing in Mecca the next day. So what happened to the missing flight? Where did it go? Did the U.S. government blow a missle into the Pentagon to start a war with Iraq? No. WTC had already happened and there are photos and film of that happening. It's not like the FDR conspiracy with Pearl Harbor. There was no reason to kill Americans for the "Grand Plan". If anything, 9/11 proved how grateful we were that Gore wasn't in office. It's possible that the building, being made in the 50's, in a time of the great red scare, was built pretty tough. Maybe enough to survive in a nuclear enviroment people thought was very possible in Eisenhower's time. When the second plane hit Tower One in NYC, watch the video. The windows very near the crash, did NOT break. Not every plane crash can be matched to another. Do we have a database of other plane into building strikes to compare damage? Maybe the Al Quieda were on the grassy knoll in Dallas in '63.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:50 PM
The name's...

Send a message via AIM to Whoru465
No, no, no. The CIA knocked off Jack Kennedy, not the arabs. As someone who like to entertain all possibilites, I found the clip to be interesting. Of couse it's slanted but what isn't? Everyone's post on how to fix our SVX problems is slanted to what we think is the best answer. Its human nature. As for Michael Moore, he was shooting at an easy target. In my opinion, he shot himself in the foot by being too slanted. Dosen't mean blind Patriotism and George W. are the last word on things either.
Lets say it wasn't the plane that hit the pentagon, that it was something else. Maybe something with even more serious connotations. Something that would scare the general public into hysteria. One might have second thoughts about releasing information like that. If it was all a big coverup, the curtain will rise eventually and then we'll know. 'Till then, we should concentrate on bigger conspiracies, like the moon landing....

'92 Pearl LS-L (sans Spoiler) #0993 Mfg. 5/91

"It says here, 'Breakfast any time'...
That's right...
In that case, I'll have the pancakes in the Age of Enlightenment..."
Old 09-09-2004, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Whoru465
'Till then, we should concentrate on bigger conspiracies, like the moon landing....
In the Arizona desert, or the Hollywood soundstage?

dcb