Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 09-18-2002, 05:28 PM
Ain't it the truth?

Send a message via Yahoo to SVXphile
Taking a leak...

<i just rigged my backwindshield wiper fluid dispenser thingy so that it "pees" on the front of the car behind me....that is funny to watch the reaction

Kelli

(wiz wiz)

--------------------------------

I love it, Kelli!

Problem is, I have been in traffic several times with the car in front hitting the squirters....and the stuff shoots over their car, and hits my windshield! Naturally I hit the wipers and take advantage of a free wash.....but the pressure in the other car's fluid pump must be huge....

.....or the nozzles are clogged with car wax. Don
1 wife ("She, who must be obeyed..")

"One advantage of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries"
Old 09-18-2002, 05:47 PM

whizzz whizzz

AH........ Keli has got a Neat Idea there...
Pissing rear wiper... HMM, I think I may try that one.

The Ciggy butts is a good one... I"m not one to tail gate, but people have told me I'm a lil close. ( close to other cars) It's called ( moving them out of the way. But never right up on their bumper.. THat is just plain stupid and your asking to get hit in the ass.

on another note: ca$h.... um pulling the Ebrake while in front of semi... hee heee hee.. The Laws of mass and Speed are not in your favor.. Death wish maybe.. Leave the Semi's alone, not unless you want 40 tons of Apples shoved in various places.

Happy drive'n
SVX1999

Saw a silver 92 SVX LS-L today.. IT had like 71k on it. Yes it has been painted. not a bad job though, inside looked great.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:56 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
I did that in my little red wagon but I couldn't figure out a way to do it in the svx without spraying the spoiler. How did you rig it up?

I actually liked it when people tailgated me just so I could spray them and see the reaction.

Quote:
Originally posted by SHISVX
i just rigged my backwindshield wiper fluid dispenser thingy so that it "pees" on the front of the car behind me....that is funny to watch the reaction

Kelli

(wiz wiz)
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:03 PM
Yeah, it's a poodle - so what?

Great, just great - I finally get a classy, elegant, sophisticated vehicle, and I find myself in the company of people who get a big giggle out of making their rear washer pee on the guy behind them.

Ummmmm . . . Kelli, how DID you do that? Can you switch it so it pees on the glass when you need it to? And then switch it back?
2001 Outback Sport
Old 09-18-2002, 08:07 PM

Re: whizzz whizzz

Leave the Semi's alone, not unless you want 40 tons of Apples shoved in various places.

speaking of apples shoved in various places....i work in an ER at my local hospital. this man came in complaining of constipation...well....the x-rays told all...i wonder how he is going to tell his wife...."any fresh squeazed apple juice anyone?" per the ER doctor..LOL

Kelli
just thought i would give you all a good laugh....and this REALLY happened...lol
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by immortal_suby
I did that in my little red wagon but I couldn't figure out a way to do it in the svx without spraying the spoiler. How did you rig it up?

I actually liked it when people tailgated me just so I could spray them and see the reaction.

it is all in the angles....you are going at a certain speed so you wanna aim up...that way, the wind takes it to the car behind you easily...LOL

Kelli

it was trial and error for a while
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 09-18-2002, 09:29 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by SVXphile

a bank of old Lucas "Flamethrowers"
You expect to hit the button on a Lucas electrical component and actually have it work? Don't get me started on the Lucas jokes. They'd never end.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI
Old 09-18-2002, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Red SVX 92

Wait... you mean there's places where people actually drive BELOW the speed limit?! Here in California, you get honked at if you drive slower than the flow of traffic, and especially if you drive below the speed limit. I remember, my aunt had just moved to California, and was getting used to driving here. After driving for a day or two, she started complaining about how people here are so rude, because she would drive 5 mph below the speed limit, and everyone behind her would be honking and trying to cut her off. She had thought that since the speed limit was 35 mph, that everyone made sure to drive below that. When I heard that story, my jaw just dropped, and I started laughing hysterically at my poor aunt. Everybody here drives about 5-10 mph faster than the speed limit.
I spent the summer in southern california. I would have to say that I love the way people drive there. They don't tail-gate as much, they drive faster, and they get the hec out of your way when you come speeding up from behind. Not to mention, if you cut somenody off, you won't get a crazed lunatic after you screaming obscenities and threats. From what I've gathered, most people in southern california are too afraid to start road rage. Simply because they know that if they piss the wrong guy off, they could get into some serious trouble.
Old 09-18-2002, 09:59 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Re: whizzz whizzz

Quote:
Leave the Semi's alone, not unless you want 40 tons of Apples shoved in various places.

speaking of apples shoved in various places....i work in an ER at my local hospital. this man came in complaining of constipation...well....the x-rays told all...i wonder how he is going to tell his wife...."any fresh squeazed apple juice anyone?" per the ER doctor..LOL

Kelli
just thought i would give you all a good laugh....and this REALLY happened...lol

YUK!

Much like the Doctor friend of a girl I used to work with. At a party, he told of a fellow complaining of lower GI cramps who came to emergency and when the Dr. "scoped" him, he jumped back from the scope and said, "there are eyes in there!" Apparently there's something to this whole "gerbil" thing. YUK!!
Subaru Ambassador

Old 09-19-2002, 09:51 AM

Re: Re: Re: whizzz whizzz

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

YUK!

Much like the Doctor friend of a girl I used to work with. At a party, he told of a fellow complaining of lower GI cramps who came to emergency and when the Dr. "scoped" him, he jumped back from the scope and said, "there are eyes in there!" Apparently there's something to this whole "gerbil" thing. YUK!!
the scarey part about that is...i have been in the ER for 4 years and 6 men have come in with the same problem...i thought the apple was particulary unusually..

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
Old 09-19-2002, 09:55 AM

Registered SVX
Re: Re: Re: Re: whizzz whizzz

Quote:

the scarey part about that is...i have been in the ER for 4 years and 6 men have come in with the same problem...i thought the apple was particulary unusually..

Kelli
It's a sad, sad world we live in when, *THAT* problem becomes commonplace in the world's ER's.
Subaru Ambassador

Old 09-19-2002, 09:58 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whizzz whizzz

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

It's a sad, sad world we live in when, *THAT* problem becomes commonplace in the world's ER's.
and i won't start to tell you what today's youth is doing with beebees these days

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
Old 09-19-2002, 10:02 AM

Registered SVX
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whizzz whizzz

Quote:

and i won't start to tell you what today's youth is doing with beebees these days

Kelli
Subaru Ambassador

Old 09-19-2002, 11:18 AM
$VX

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, and I'm glad.

- Ca$h
Old 09-19-2002, 01:57 PM
Hitchhikin'

Quote:
Originally posted by DavieGravy

I spent the summer in southern california. I would have to say that I love the way people drive there. They don't tail-gate as much, they drive faster, and they get the hec out of your way when you come speeding up from behind. Not to mention, if you cut somenody off, you won't get a crazed lunatic after you screaming obscenities and threats. From what I've gathered, most people in southern california are too afraid to start road rage. Simply because they know that if they piss the wrong guy off, they could get into some serious trouble.
Funny, I always thought that SoCal people had more road rage than other areas... In Sacramento, getting cut off during rush hour is a rarity, and you don't see too many people honking or flicking you off... In LA... everyone's cutting you off, honking like crazy, trying to squeeze in, or just plain flicking you off with both hands, something I don't personally recommend. I actually like LA, because it matches how I drive: I usually speed, I usually try to sneak in gaps while in traffic, and I occasionally cut off people, although without any malicious intent. I usually don't honk, flash lights, or flick people off, b/c I figure that everyone is doing the same thing to everyone else, so it all comes out even in the end, and it's not something to be worried about.