Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-18-2006, 09:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Just Eric
only two solutions... One...garage your car unless your driving it
Two...take your neibor's "Kids" out to "Play" in the "River" with their new, hand crafted "Shoes"

The second option is probly the better one
cant we have 2 race cars who share the garage. I would love to take out the morons. I came home Friday and 2 of them (including the most likely to have dented the car) standing in the middle of the road or street connects too about 7 houses and a huge hill away from her own house. Two words "power mode" Then i remembered the cost of replacing the windshield and turned (Still in Power mode ) Her mother was outside, i asked if she knew **** was in the road and she told me **** was in the house watching TV! Boy was she surprised when i asked her to prove it and her none of her kids were in the house. (Her 2 year old was even further away and alone than the older child!) I'm currently collecting evidence for DSS (child protective services) about this family, they are the epitimy of neglectful and bad parents (and occasionally abusive).
Old 03-19-2006, 05:11 AM
Endangered Species

Send a message via MSN to -JJ-
Thanks for the comments guys

Yer the wheels are on wrong, had new tires put on three months ago, they are uni directional and the tire place screwed up (not hard) so there they stay untill its time for a rotation

Ok some answers

1) It is so white because it has been resprayed at some stage in its life before me
2) Yes it is RHD
3) Yes you can install a cooler there , took some effort, bit of gental bending and removal of some plastic from the front bar, i like it off to one side, normallay im a symmetry freak, had to break this trend
4) "p" stands for provisional licence, Green P means im on my second or third year of Driving unaccompanied by a fully licenced driver, i have one moth to go before i get my full licence, yay and no more speed restrictions (not that i ever let a restriction stop me )

Today i drove "Sensibly" behind a done up v8 ute all the way home from work and when we got to the twisties and two lanes i "Sensibly" undertook him so he could see the back of my car and know it was an SVX, mmmmmm it feels so good

any way thanks for the props

Cheers,
Jake

P.S. Im suprised know one picked up on the completly clear (no orage at all) front indicators

removed intake silencer, k&N pannel filter, trans cooler, 94 JDM 4eat, Noltec front swaybar mounts, Motorsport D&S disks with EBC Greenstuff pads

Last edited by -JJ-; 03-19-2006 at 05:27 AM.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:05 AM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobb
Hi JJ, OK, somebody has to tell you and I guess it will be me. Your wheels are on backwards. The wheels should twist forward. Nice SVX. Take care, BOBB
I thought they were on the correct way for being South of the equator . . .

You definitely have to stay on top of your tire/tyre mounters!

Dan