Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 12-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Quark

car looks very original. the spoiler/ironing board doesn't suit my tastes. but then again, it isn't my car.

some closer shots would be nice, though. the devil is in the details.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Subafreak
Put the chick in a thong and pose her over the wheels and we'er good to go.
That'll be the MONEY shot!

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)
Old 12-14-2004, 11:28 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix_3737
by the way if you look closely in the background of the picture with the girl, you can see a mc donalds billboard with like a coca-cola lol
Thank you phoenix for the very nice compliment !!! you are a real buddy, when I first came to this network, i remember that you really hit on me very bad (I told you to go and stick your head in an ice cube because of your penguin avatar) but it turns out that you are a real buddy, formerly appreciating things of beauty... thanks for all of you guys and I hope you also like the future projects I will do on this car... I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT IT !!! I PROMISE !!!

also excuse me for the location where I took the pics, I promise better ones (in nature or something...) in the future...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by SVXer95
I like the color - 2 different silvers. Thats about it. To each his own.

Looks like the thing comes out of a video game. He has 'officially been pimped, daddy'
I advise all of you who have the same color as mine and doing a paint job, to perform the same thing.

for the silver it is the new 330CI Bmw silver (containing 50% pearl solution)

As for the other grey silver it is the Audi color (Dolomites color on the catalogue).... ENJOY !!!

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by BurgundyBeast
With the exception of that wing and that hood decal, that car is beautiful!
Thanks Burg !!! concerning the decal, I am planning to do a special project already announced before under "Formal announcement", the decal will disappear, and I promise the whole thing will be a shock for all of you !!! the body kit won't even match it's beauty and innovation !!

Old 12-14-2004, 11:50 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by SVXRide
it almost looks like Danny has grafted on a WRX front bumper beneath the stock SVX bumper...
-Bill
the whole bumper is made out of fiberglass, no plastic included !!, and the impreza 2001 bumper is only from beamlight to beamlight (including the opening which has been increased for.... guess what ??? the INTERCOOLER or TRANNY COOLER.)

all the rest is custom made, the front sides are also openings , the right for the K&N filter and braking (ducts for cooling the brakes) and the other side for the brakes also...

Old 12-15-2004, 12:04 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Earthworm
It looks very well done and original for an SVX. Definately looks better than any riced Honda out there.
crafted with care... guys I am not bragging but I showed the car to subaru dealership, they said if I continue my project as it is (interior, boosting, outside...) they will show it in the future Lebanese motor show

Old 12-15-2004, 12:19 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Re: Re: Re: Silver spears SVX!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BordeauxComet
Agreed!

The kit looks amazing, too!

BTW, I hadn't noticed it before but the lip on those wheels looks pretty deep. What width and offset are they?
8.5" , the front fit real good, but the rear I had to modify the fenders at a local bodyshop (he made them professionally) when I was painting the car, so far I got great stability and harder struts = very firm car !!!

Old 12-15-2004, 12:22 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Re: Re: Silver spears SVX!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by RSVX

Pretty isnt even the word... just WOW...

where is that damn drooling smiley?!?!?!?
that's my girlfriend. (between us I got others... ) I can't post pics of them because she would kill me..

Old 12-15-2004, 12:24 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
It's looks pretty awsome in an F&F kinda way. One of the better ones done in that style. I like it all but the wheels.

Give me your email and I will send pics of Lebanese posings... but not that girl, others... this one is my girl (like 5 years), she is not a b!tch, I have others...

Old 12-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Quark
car looks very original. the spoiler/ironing board doesn't suit my tastes. but then again, it isn't my car.

some closer shots would be nice, though. the devil is in the details.
Still what you see in the front is 35% finished, there still the customized grill, beamlight, the ReMODIFIED clear headlights and corners (I am getting those by the next week and I will modify them, again !), the Hood I am promising you, the ReMODIFICATION again of the front bumper.... (you are probably saying I am a nutcase, well... I am !)

concerning the wing, it is proving verrrry efficient in speeds of excess 80mph, I will try to shave some height out of it, but as an overall, it looks like a 10 sec car of the movie Fast and th.....

As a conclusion thank all of you guys for the nice comments, I hope I was near to your expectations, and each time I modify something in my car, I will keep you posted!!

Old 12-15-2004, 03:59 AM
It's just a phase

Send a message via Yahoo to msvx95
Registered SVX
Hey Danny, nice ride.......you really impressed me.......The only thing I wouldn't have is that wing.....I love the Subaru factory wing...It just fits the car better, at least in my opinion......I just have to ask you, can anyone compete against you in a race over there in Lebanon??....I mean you would probably blow anyone away just by accident....LOL

Nice job though!
Old 12-15-2004, 04:53 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by msvx95
Hey Danny, nice ride.......you really impressed me.......The only thing I wouldn't have is that wing.....I love the Subaru factory wing...It just fits the car better, at least in my opinion......I just have to ask you, can anyone compete against you in a race over there in Lebanon??....I mean you would probably blow anyone away just by accident....LOL

Nice job though!
It wouldn't look nice on my body kit, the JDM wing, as far as the looks, no body can beat me over here, but performance, I am barely beating the BMW 330ci 's.
Over here mechanics are real good, I just need one lousy donor engine !!! I will do the rest by my own !!!

Old 12-15-2004, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSpear

Thank you phoenix for the very nice compliment !!! you are a real buddy, when I first came to this network, i remember that you really hit on me very bad (I told you to go and stick your head in an ice cube because of your penguin avatar) but it turns out that you are a real buddy, formerly appreciating things of beauty... thanks for all of you guys and I hope you also like the future projects I will do on this car... I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT IT !!! I PROMISE !!!

also excuse me for the location where I took the pics, I promise better ones (in nature or something...) in the future...
thanks, i really dident think i was hitting on you that hard, other people were saying way worse things i said it in a G rating but i appologize for it ...... lol everytime i think of the put your head in an ice cube i just laugh because i am the farthest away from snow anyone can be in the united states lol (sometimes i wish i could stick my head in an icecube) but nice car and feel free to email me with anypics of your car/girls!!! ill send you a pm with it, and thanks for being a good guy, alot of people get pissed and dont forgive

***sold***

"was" The Only Subaru Svx Owner in Laredo Tx., or maybe atleast only owner registered here....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix_3737
Old 12-15-2004, 12:34 PM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
It's looks pretty awsome in an F&F kinda way. One of the better ones done in that style. I like it all but the wheels.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.