IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 07:57 AM
On a SVX board with a Z31 name

Send a message via AIM to MaxImUmZ Send a message via Yahoo to MaxImUmZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxwannabee
So, what happens if we both work and she makes more than I do?
Get a better job??
Old 08-17-2005, 09:01 AM
That's gona leave a mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxwannabee
So, what happens if we both work and she makes more than I do?
Retire and have her support you.

the Chick Magnet:
91 Justy GL EFI 4x4 154k (new motor @120k)

90 Yamaha V-Max
82 Yamaha XJ650LJ Turbo
My Diver Propulsion vehicle:
88 Jeep Cherokee 160k
"U-sta-have"
88 XT6 AWD Pearl,
86 XT Lt Blue,
85 XT AWD/4x4 Turbo Space Blue
Old 08-17-2005, 10:26 AM
It's just a phase

Send a message via Yahoo to msvx95
Registered SVX
This one may answer the original question:

"you know you are an idiot when......." you really are an idiot!
Old 08-17-2005, 04:00 PM
Not as old as Randy

Significant Technical Input
Geeeez... whatta buncha noobs. If ya gotta drive a certain car, have $xxx money, yadda, yadda, yadda... in order to find a chick/mate, you really need to re-think your self-esteem and the kind of relationship you want. If they insist or expect that kind of stuff I have an excellent plan that you should seriously consider: Give them the gift of missing you.

The International Symbol of PW'd Men:

Old 08-17-2005, 11:29 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
oh noooooooooo, this is 2 much, she must kneel for you to give her the bill!!!!

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to mumsis Send a message via Yahoo to mumsis
boys boys boys

let me tell you, it does not matter who makes more money and until you guys get off your butts and pay the bills and do the shopping for everything (ie. food, gifts, toiletries female produts included, do all of the running around to make sure that your happy little home stays happy) and can multi task as well as your woman can then you better keep your mouths shut, hand over the pay checks and accept what ever allowance she gives you with the grace and courage it takes to know that you are being well taken care of!

LOL
Old 08-18-2005, 02:56 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumsis
let me tell you, it does not matter who makes more money and until you guys get off your butts and pay the bills and do the shopping for everything (ie. food, gifts, toiletries female produts included, do all of the running around to make sure that your happy little home stays happy) and can multi task as well as your woman can then you better keep your mouths shut, hand over the pay checks and accept what ever allowance she gives you with the grace and courage it takes to know that you are being well taken care of!

LOL
Cindy you still remember the first time Aids appeared in the World? they said they would contain it but they never succeeded, and now we have that Virus all over the World. Well I gave that example for you to compare it with what i will be doing now . I will be a Virus for all the "guys" here against all the "girls".
We Middle Eastern men love to take care of our women and get most of their needs, but still we love to treat them as SLAVES to us concerning our needs . in other words, we give them money while they are kneeling and asking for it and in return, they do all we ask them to do for US . So i will be working on infecting the guys here with this concept,
so Power To ALL MEN !!! The World is MEN's Exclusive Club !!! You WIll be ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE is FUTILE (Star Trek)

hehehehehehehe, and pls Moderators, this is not a racist thing, i am J/K

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:53 AM

Quote:

LOL
hahaha come on we ALLOW you to do the shopping cause we know how much you enjoy it, so don't act like its such a huge accomplishment
and as far as multi tasking goes, my ex couldn't drive a car and play with the radio at the same time, she totaled her protege due to her wonderful ability to multi task. Granted this task wasnt hard because anything more than a spilt drink on the interior would have totaled that car
Old 08-18-2005, 08:19 AM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Cindy you still remember the first time Aids appeared in the World? they said they would contain it but they never succeeded, and now we have that Virus all over the World. Well I gave that example for you to compare it with what i will be doing now . I will be a Virus for all the "guys" here against all the "girls".
We Middle Eastern men love to take care of our women and get most of their needs, but still we love to treat them as SLAVES to us concerning our needs . in other words, we give them money while they are kneeling and asking for it and in return, they do all we ask them to do for US . So i will be working on infecting the guys here with this concept,
so Power To ALL MEN !!! The World is MEN's Exclusive Club !!! You WIll be ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE is FUTILE (Star Trek)

hehehehehehehe, and pls Moderators, this is not a racist thing, i am J/K
Danny, I know your culture is a little different from ours, but I don't think comparing yourself to the AIDS virus is a good idea anywhere...

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 08-19-2005, 12:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to mumsis Send a message via Yahoo to mumsis
ROFLMAO

you guys are terrible! Danny i think it is a good thing you live in Lebanon and not in the good ol' USA as you would have a hard time finding a woman here who would put up with your attitude! slave to you while she is on her knees! NOT!! as for you Maxie, well if this is the calibur of female you look for then what does this say about you? hmm? you guys just need to learn a little bit about the "weaker sex" such as that we are not all of that weak. and we do not have to bow to anyone for any reason, and i am guessing that with age (at least 10 more years at the rate you are growing) you will eventually get it. good luck boys! in the meantime thanks for supplying a good laugh every now and then. LOL imagine thinking of yourself as powerful as the aids virus. this boy thinks quite highly of himself.

and moderators, i am sure he is kidding - but am i? and no i am not taking this as a sexual thing, just as a good time and gentle ribbing. and yes we will all be assimilated, and some anhilated!
Old 08-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgundyBeast
Danny, I know your culture is a little different from ours, but I don't think comparing yourself to the AIDS virus is a good idea anywhere...
Come onnnnn, I was just joking.... teasing the women over here.... we are allowed to play every now and then... let me PM you with something.. hehe

Old 08-19-2005, 03:02 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
ROFLMAO

you guys are terrible! Danny i think it is a good thing you live in Lebanon and not in the good ol' USA as you would have a hard time finding a woman here who would put up with your attitude! slave to you while she is on her knees! NOT!! as for you Maxie, well if this is the calibur of female you look for then what does this say about you? hmm? you guys just need to learn a little bit about the "weaker sex" such as that we are not all of that weak. and we do not have to bow to anyone for any reason, and i am guessing that with age (at least 10 more years at the rate you are growing) you will eventually get it. good luck boys! in the meantime thanks for supplying a good laugh every now and then. LOL imagine thinking of yourself as powerful as the aids virus. this boy thinks quite highly of himself.

and moderators, i am sure he is kidding - but am i? and no i am not taking this as a sexual thing, just as a good time and gentle ribbing. and yes we will all be assimilated, and some anhilated!
hehehehehheheehe, Cindy i was joking, we BECAME SLAVES OVER HERE FOR OUR WOMEN, myself i have a GF that i adore a lot and I was more than willing to be her slave because she really deserves it, but she wouldn't accept that and prefers instead she be treated as a slave in order to feel that she has a real MAN besides her. This is how women should behave or else it is better for her to marry another w............. I don't wanna say it

Old 08-19-2005, 07:48 AM

Quote:
ROFLMAO

as for you Maxie, well if this is the calibur of female you look for then what does this say about you? hmm?
My policy on life is that if you set your sights low enough you will never be disapointed
Old 08-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Bipa

"In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks."
Scott Adams

Couldn't resist throwing this quote into the pot.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipa
"In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks."
Scott Adams

Couldn't resist throwing this quote into the pot.
Hey my hot cars (SVX and 300ZX) get me less enlightened women... exactly the way I want them. We are talking the kinda chicks who want to end women's suffrage because they think it hurts.