SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 06-08-2003, 03:27 PM
Porter

So is your last name Vatanen, or what?
Old 06-08-2003, 04:05 PM
MINEZ BETTER

porter, i like the video. its seems that you were off the hook. till the cops came and you said oh sh*t.

does it feel good when the car doesnt do 360's but does the turnado?
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 06-08-2003, 04:13 PM
MINEZ BETTER

some pics

another pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0023.jpg (364.1 KB, 88 views)
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 06-08-2003, 04:14 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Re: some pics

Quote:
Originally posted by jsvxstyle
another pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0024.jpg (372.9 KB, 84 views)
Old 06-08-2003, 04:15 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Re: Re: some pics

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0025.jpg (375.0 KB, 82 views)
Old 06-08-2003, 04:16 PM
MINEZ BETTER

my plates
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0026.jpg (301.0 KB, 87 views)
Old 06-08-2003, 04:21 PM
Porter

Quote:
porter, i like the video. its seems that you were off the hook. till the cops came and you said oh sh*t.

does it feel good when the car doesnt do 360's but does the turnado?
We had permission to be there. We told the cops to go home and they went.

The folks at Andretti Speed Lab love us, they let us use their skidpad anytime.

As for the spins, it's all quiet in the middle of the storm! Everything seems so slow on the inside.
Old 06-08-2003, 04:29 PM
MINEZ BETTER

thats cool man. ive never done that before. i will try one day. in a customer car.
Old 06-09-2003, 02:45 AM
No front plate on My SVX

Send a message via MSN to CDG
Remind me not to take my car to Yon for repairs

Current Ride, 1985 Honda Aero 80, stock 3024 klms
Old 06-09-2003, 07:51 AM
MINEZ BETTER

lol, i would never do that to an svx,
Old 06-09-2003, 03:20 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Pure_Insanity8 Send a message via AIM to Pure_Insanity8
Re: Re: re: hehe

Quote:

Oh my? i didnt even noticed that.. damn pinky finger. i should cut you off!
And with a little correction... he's right back into shape.

It's possessed, Yon! You can't control it! Chop it off!

What happened to your wing? Did you yank the sucker off? Oooo... and I saw a nice black 993 on the way into work today! I don't think it was a '98, though.

SVX: '92 Dark Teal 101k

'97 Legacy GT Wagon: dead
'99 Civic Si: daily driver... stolen and stripped with all my tools!
'92 Yamaha FZR 600: garage
2011 Jetta: Daily disappointment
Old 06-09-2003, 08:51 PM
MINEZ BETTER

i still have my pinky finger, i didnt have the courage to cut it off

ehhh. the wing didnt really match the line of the svx.
oh yeaaa those are nice machine as well.
Old 06-09-2003, 08:55 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Pure_Insanity8 Send a message via AIM to Pure_Insanity8
Re: i still have my pinky finger, i didnt have the courage to cut it off

Quote:
ehhh. the wing didnt really match the line of the svx.
oh yeaaa those are nice machine as well.
I suppose you can leave the finger on, if you use it for only good and not evil. I'm glad you DID have the courage to take the wing off. Do you think you'll put a stock or similar to stock one on... maybe pushed back a little?

So, this dude has a 996 and honestly didn't know how to drive a manual? That is just crazy stupid... did he let you drive it?

SVX: '92 Dark Teal 101k

'97 Legacy GT Wagon: dead
'99 Civic Si: daily driver... stolen and stripped with all my tools!
'92 Yamaha FZR 600: garage
2011 Jetta: Daily disappointment
Old 06-09-2003, 09:08 PM
MINEZ BETTER

i drove it to lunch with my lady, drove it to my moms shop, my dad shop, i love the car, he honestly didnt know how to drive it, no joke,

i have two customer with the old 911 turbos, and 5 with the 98 996 tt. now those are machines from hell, i tell you,
Old 06-10-2003, 01:31 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
My old boss has a 79 911. It's a pretty cool car. Fast. Loud. And when you stop at a gas station, you check the gas and fill it up with oil.

MAN does that sucker leak!

- Rob