IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 06-04-2003, 09:25 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Exclamation For Those Who Know How To Drive A Manual Transmission

THATS ME PICKING MY NOSE WITH A FLAT HEAD SCREW DRIVER
JUST CLEARING MY NOSE FOR THE SMELL OF GOOD MONEY TO BE MADE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0016.jpg (414.0 KB, 251 views)
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 06-04-2003, 09:29 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Re: For Those Who Know How To Drive A Manual Transmission

EVERYTHING IS READY FOR THE ENGINE TO BE LOWERED FROM THE VECHILE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0017.jpg (461.4 KB, 197 views)
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 06-04-2003, 09:31 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Re: Re: For Those Who Know How To Drive A Manual Transmission

ONLY THREE HOURS AND 20 MINUTES INTO IT. IT IS READY FOR THE EXAMINATION
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0018.jpg (434.9 KB, 198 views)
Old 06-04-2003, 09:34 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Talking Re: Re: Re: For Those Who Know How To Drive A Manual Transmission

THAT IS ONE OF MY EMPLOYEE, WHO IS ALWAYZ ON THE PHONE, AND NOT WORKING, SO I TOLD HIM TO PUT A WRENCH SOMWHERE, AS I TOOK A PICTURE.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0019.jpg (396.2 KB, 200 views)
Old 06-04-2003, 09:35 PM
*Special* Member

Send a message via AIM to Bwana
what exactly are you doing?
1996 Brilliant Red L (AWD). Bought: 6-14-04 - Sold: 3-3-07 - 15.370 @ 89.65
1992 Claret/black LS #4086 (GF's). Bought: 6-30-04 - Sold: 7-29-07
1994 Pearl White LSi Bought: 2001? Sold: 2004?
Old 06-04-2003, 09:37 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Re: Re: Re: Re: For Those Who Know How To Drive A Manual Transmission

THE ENGINE IS OUT AND THE TRANNY IS READY TO BE SEPERATED
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0020.jpg (403.7 KB, 171 views)
Old 06-04-2003, 09:40 PM
MINEZ BETTER

WELL HERE IS THE VIEW OF A 10K MILE CLUTCH, HOPE YOU SVXER ENJOY THIS ONE AS MUCH AS I DID

$CHING, CHINGGGGGG$
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0022.jpg (422.8 KB, 231 views)
Old 06-05-2003, 05:31 AM
Inventor of the 5-speed swap

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
OUCH!
Looks like the guy drives with his foot on the clutch pedal all the time!
Better resurface that flywheel too$$$
88 XT6 AWD 5-Speed "Bride of FrankenWedge"
15 Impreza Premium Sedan
15 Crosstrek XV 5-Speed
My 5-Speed "How-To" Write-up
1976 Pontiac Firebird Formula
Current Count of Subaru's Owned.... "70"
Old 06-05-2003, 06:39 AM
I look like Gordon

That guy obviously doesn't love that car the way he should. Why don't you just have it delivered to my house? I'll even put it back together myself.
Old 06-05-2003, 07:06 AM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
Maybe that was the car he taught is wife to drive stick in?

Amy wants to lear to drive manual when I get my 5 speed swap finished. I think its time to look for another Omni, only a stick shift this time

Doug
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker
Old 06-05-2003, 07:37 AM
Not as old as Randy

Significant Technical Input
Quote:
Originally posted by mohrds
Maybe that was the car he taught is wife to drive stick in?

Amy wants to lear to drive manual when I get my 5 speed swap finished. I think its time to look for another Omni, only a stick shift this time

Doug
Yeah, but with a beetle you can change the clutch in less than an hour.
Old 06-05-2003, 02:16 PM
MINEZ BETTER

well the machine runs great. and now its time for the bill and call the customer up for pick up
Old 06-05-2003, 02:47 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Pure_Insanity8 Send a message via AIM to Pure_Insanity8
Quote:
Originally posted by jsvxstyle
well the machine runs great. and now its time for the bill and call the customer up for pick up
So where are the pics of YOUR Porsche? At first I thought it was your '98 911 Turbo project... didn't look at the first pic close enough. What model is that one... 911 Carrera? You should charge the customer... thank him/her for their business... then slap 'em for doing that!

So, are you the owner of the shop... or the manager?

SVX: '92 Dark Teal 101k

'97 Legacy GT Wagon: dead
'99 Civic Si: daily driver... stolen and stripped with all my tools!
'92 Yamaha FZR 600: garage
2011 Jetta: Daily disappointment
Old 06-05-2003, 06:41 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Quote:
Originally posted by Pure_Insanity8

So where are the pics of YOUR Porsche? At first I thought it was your '98 911 Turbo project... didn't look at the first pic close enough. What model is that one... 911 Carrera? You should charge the customer... thank him/her for their business... then slap 'em for doing that!

MANAGER AND SO CALLED HALF OWNER.
ALSO A TECH. IN ALL MATTER.
THATS WHY I WEAR THE BLUE SHIRT

WELL MY FIRST YEAR 996 TWIN TURBO IS STILL TO BE LOOKED FOR. I SO FAR SEEN 3 FOR SALE LOCALLY. DIDNT LIKE THEM .
STILL LOKKING FOR THE PERFECT ONE. THEN THE MASSIVE PROJECT WILL START, AFTER MY SECOND HOUSE IS SOLD
Old 06-05-2003, 07:29 PM
SVX Black Belt Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Pure_Insanity8

Uh, Dude.

I think it's a Boxter.

So Style, tell him that's what they're supposed to do, and you'll see him in another couple of months.
'02 Black Sapphire Volvo V40, 133K - "Shadowfax"
'06 Triumph Tiger, 19K
'99 Suzuki DR350SE, 8.5K - "Geezer Killer"
<*}}}}>< ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ><{{{{*>