Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 08-24-2005, 10:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to The Korean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
Oh you have an Impreza.. Before doing anything to it I'd sell it and buy an SVX. There's a thread around here with a 1997 for sale in Florida for $3200...... hint hint
Except I live in Colorado... that's a long cross country drive, lol. But $3200 WOW for a 97... WOW... I might just have to look and find that thread...
Old 08-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Hitchhikin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Korean
Sorry I just want to be different... I hate blending in with "t3h crowd". As much as I like the Impreza, everyone has one, everyone knows what they are, everyone does just about the same thing... I JUST WANNA BE DIFFERENT, lol. Plus, I'm Asian... and Asian guys like Bodykits... and show stuff, lol... If I do some sort of bodykit it will not look cheap cuz that's not how I roll!!!
If you get an SVX, you'll stand out enough as it is.

I'm asian... I don't like bodykits... I was a carbon fiber freak, though. Now, I'm a full-on horsepower freak, and I've finally realized that while 200 to the wheels is great for asians and their imports, I prefer at least 300. To the rear wheels.

What finally changed my perspective? When I was talking to a "sport compact" 240SX owner and mentioned I had a good amount of power, and they asked "How much to the wheels? 150?" and were astonished when I said closer to 300.

Also, you're asian. That means your bodykits will always look cheap compared to a white guy's import setup. They just spend much more money and get it all done at the same time.

Sorry, just had to spout off and keep the stereotypes going.

EDIT: Just noticed you had an Impreza. Please don't put a bodykit on that thing, specially since it's a lower model. So many people put bodykits and big wings on their imports that you almost stand out more by having a stock-looking car. Go with the SVX or something that's not too common in the import crowd if you stand out, because no matter what bodykit or hood you put on the impreza, it'll still look like every other ricer out there, unfortunately.

Last edited by Red SVX 92; 08-24-2005 at 11:16 AM.