SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 08-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
'Air' delivered hate mail!

Over the last month I have had a piece of cinderblock thrown from a car onto the side of my shiney and pinstriped 91 Dodge pu. On monday evening, a neighbor knocked on my door and said that my alarm was going off in my Outback. I heard it, but it does false alarms when a Chevy guy pushes his buttons, and Curt has a late model Chevy. He said that he heard 3 'impacts', but saw nothing.
At first, I thought that walnuts had fallen off my tree and was surprised that there were no walnuts near the car. Tonight, I was walking past my car and noticed a new dent on the passengers side door. Then I saw another one, then I found a rock that didn't match anything in my driveway. It did, however, match the big dent in my door. Someone had thrown the rock over my garage, into my back yard and hit my Outback.
The cop that I called asked if I knew who might have done it. I told him that it was most likely the crack head that I 'suspect' damaged the Dodge last month.
I find his 'favorite' beer cans in my flower pots, Crushed and thrown onto my side porch. He wants to let me know that he's still thinking of me!
All I did was give him a chance to 'excell'.... He's a puke.
I added a pile of insurance to my vehicles. I just made some money! MY shop will do the repairs and the cops have his name on file. (again)

This is the third time the Outback has been 'vandalized'. It had a quarterpannel kicked in, the rf fender hit with a rock and the windshield smashed, now 2 rocks into the passenger side door.
I wish the crack head would get another hobby!
I was upset the first 3 times. Now, I just shook my head. Vandalism does not cause an increase in premiums. I did spend a few hundred on infared cameras for the alley. (tax deductable)
I'll get him!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 08-11-2011, 09:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to Green1995SVX Send a message via Yahoo to Green1995SVX
Re: 'Air' delivered hate mail!

You have the most drama-filled life of anybody I've ever met. That's saying a lot because I know a lot of gays, and notoriously they have more drama than anybody!

I don't know how you "keep it together."
2001 Audi S8
Old 08-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX View Post
You have the most drama-filled life of anybody I've ever met. That's saying a lot because I know a lot of gays, and notoriously they have more drama than anybody!

I don't know how you "keep it together."
I KNOW that God is going to reward me for not KILLING him, and punish him for screwing with me!
(plus, the insurance co keeps writing checks) THEY are going to get 'pi$$ed and sic their lawyers on him eventually.
I told the cops 2 months ago that this was going to happen, because I was going to 'civil' court to get a judgement for the other $11,100 worth of damages. I already have a $2,400 judgement against him.

The guy that worked there for 13 years and left in 2010 died last month. He had pi$$ed off all of my customers, then tried to blame me because he couldn't make money. It was my fault, because I didn't put in an inspection station. The guy didn't even have a drivers license! HOW is he going to test drive a car for the state? I gave him the money to 'fix' his problem 2 times and get his license back.

He shot himself. 3 years ago, I quit giving him any repair work, because he screwed MY car up and I had to take it to OT to get it done right.
Then he told me that he would "Slay my family if I evicted him".
I put the place on the market. I took the realtor there to look it over. I stopped at the gate and loaded up the Magnum. The realtor asked what that was for. I told him that I didn't know how whiskey dan was going to react to the news.
Well, he took the new furnace out of the house,my tire machine,My OTC engine analizer, my books, a steel building that was stacked there and a lot of other stuff that I had paid for. I was glad that he was GONE without bloodshed! I was about to press charges when he blew his brains out. (He didn't know that I was moving that direction)
He did himself in over his heroin junkie son selling all of his and my stuff to buy smack.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 08-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX View Post
BHAAAAHHAAHAAAAAHAAA, I think its only so funny though because its true.

Jerry, with the luck you seem to be having definately don't waste your money on lottery tickets. You'll win but then get rear ended and $50 million in cash will go up in flame on the way home from cashing that big check. Naturely you'll post it up in an amazingly positive manner.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: