SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 01-23-2011, 09:46 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Putting a new 'crew' together to save the farm

Found a new mechanic today. His Mom owned the stolen truck that was recovered the other day.
We talked for an hour. He is looking for a 'fresh start'. He is 51 years old and has a DRIVERS license! None of the current occupants has one of them!
I told him that he will need a DOT physical before I spend any money on the tow truck. That will INCLUDE a PEE test. Didn't scare him off.
I have a family of 3 that want the house and have been helping me here and there 'taking out the trash'.
The guy will work the shop and the wife wants to work a big garden. The new family works elseware, but will work with the new guy on days off and evenings.
The mechanic is a welder and does home improvement work.
I will be arranging a meeting with myself, the potential tennants and the potential new mechanic. after the wednesday court date.
I need to KNOW that they can all get along. Everyone will be able to get aquainted.
I need to do this, because the tennants will see WAY more of the mechanic than I will.
I need these people to work TOGETHER for the mutual benifit of ALL of us!

Keeping fingers crossed.......

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 01-23-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:39 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Putting a new 'crew' together to save the farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
Found a new mechanic today. His Mom owned the stolen truck that was recovered the other day.
We talked for an hour. He is looking for a 'fresh start'. He is 51 years old and has a DRIVERS license! None of the current occupants has one of them!
I told him that he will need a DOT physical before I spend any money on the tow truck. That will INCLUDE a PEE test. Didn't scare him off.
I have a family of 3 that want the house and have been helping me here and there 'taking out the trash'.
The guy will work the shop and the wife wants to work a big garden. The new family works elseware, but will work with the new guy on days off and evenings.
The mechanic is a welder and does home improvement work.
I will be arranging a meeting with myself, the potential tennants and the potential new mechanic. after the wednesday court date.
I need to KNOW that they can all get along. Everyone will be able to get aquainted.
I need to do this, because the tennants will see WAY more of the mechanic than I will.
I need these people to work TOGETHER for the mutual benifit of ALL of us!

Keeping fingers crossed.......
Just spent 1/2 hour on the phone with another cop. As I mentioned names of pukes, he looked at the pics on his computer. These are pukes that have negatively effected my LIFE!
Each day, I am responsible for $1,000,000 worth of 'county' owned assets,7 to 10 men, and the safe transportation of 100 disabled people.
While doing that, I have this 'thing' of $155,000 worth of my 'assets' being used to fence stolen goods, looking over my sholder for some crack baby wanting 'revenge', Talking with cops about crack babies.

IF you want to call me a 'snitch', go ahead! These pukes have pushed me $28,000 deeper into DEBT! They have stolen my RETIREMENT!
I have perfect attendence for 23 YEARS! I cashed out my IRA to pay the mortgage last year! This year, they have not only FAILED to pay any rent, they have busted my stuff up and stuck me with a $1,200 electric bill!
The PUKE that left last may stuck me with a $300. electric bill.
It is my civic duty to put all their names on the 'watch' list!
The PUKE that left last may stole $8,000 worth of my stuff. I told the cop that it was a DEAL to be RID of HIM! He had threatened to "Slay my FAMILY" if I evicted him! I wish him nothing but the WORST that can be aflicted upon him! Dan Lee Williams, I'm not gonna HIDE anymore!! HE SUCKS!!

Wasted talent!! BEST welder/ mechanic I ever met. WORST human on the PLANET!!

Guns oiled and LOADED!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: