Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 09-29-2007, 01:19 PM
building more AK47's

It comes down responsibility and the choices you make. If I choose to drive fast and like a idiot Ill end up like the kid in the video. At the same time car companies are regulated to build safe cars under NORMAL driving conditions. Obviously this wasnt NORMAL driving conditions and he realizes now what can happen. WHen I was younger I had a 78 Regal with a built 350 and a 2.29 rear, you tell me how fast I could go in this car. I eventually wrecked one night trying to race a friend to his house. This car weighed 4200 lbs with no power steering and I was traveling about 90mph on a tar and chip road. The choice I made that night was no one but my own, no car manufacturer etc, to drive like a idiot and wrecked. Save the racing for the tracks, I see enough a$$holes around here who think they are "professsionals" at driving and laugh at them when the law thinks otherwise.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:38 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsvx View Post
I see enough a$$holes around here who think they are "professsionals" at driving and laugh at them when the law thinks otherwise.
That brings up another idea. What about if instead of needing a special license for a performance car you could get a performance license that let you drive a little faster once you've proven yourself.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 10-02-2007, 12:01 AM

well...i feel sorry for the guy..but he knew that speeding at a very high speed isn't safe....no cars are safe....

well on mnsubaru.com i have a friend there that just bought another friend's WRX and started learning how to drive stick shift. well he did learn quite fast but he pushed it to the max this one night.
so after telling me, i B***hed at him for doing something that is dangerous and especially when you cant even control the car yet...yes its tempting to test out the max speed on the car but its not worth your life..
so after he finally stop speeding and knows how to drive in more of a safer way. and plus even if you hurt yourself by yourself being in the car, you're also goign to hurt the ones that loves you too.. like in the clip his mom spent mother's day with him in the hospital...taking care of him...i just think that she didn't deserve that. but they will always be by your side no matter what happens...and no non of our parents raised us to race or speed...

tahts just a bit of my opinion and story.

dao

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: