IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 06-21-2006, 06:38 PM
BlueClaretsvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellos245
E-mail me some pictures hellos245@yahoo.com
Whats wrong with the car?
nothing is wrong with the car, i just need the money, it has been reliable the past 2 years i owned nothing broke. lucky car
Old 06-21-2006, 06:50 PM
hellos245

Hey

How many miles and things. I already bought 1 peice of crap...Im not buying another one. Please send me some pictures.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:14 PM

hey, from one college student to another...

don't get a svx. sadly I regret ever buying one, not because of that I don't like but it requires maintenance and stuff.. constantly, well at least mine.

It CAME in good condition, but just a few months later stuff started to fail one by one, of course i fixed them, but it was semi-costly. Now it just sits at home while i'm at college. Yes it runs great and all but I just don't want to deal with the chance of any further failure of things.. especially the tranny UGH. The MPG is not great either... so I really advise you not to get one, you can get one when you're outta college or almost finished with it. by then SVXs will be dirt cheap (correct me if i'm wrong, not sure if price value will rise or fall, but i'm guessing fall with any car over time). So the SVX can wait... you should go for something reliable like a older GTi Volkswagen (GREAT on Gas, decent power (runs 15.5-16.0)) and of course its easy to work on.. lotta space in the engine bay to get your hands dirty. Or you could check out my comment I posted in your other thread.. don't make the same mistake I did!
Old 06-22-2006, 11:39 PM
BlueClaretsvx

things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellos245
How many miles and things. I already bought 1 peice of crap...Im not buying another one. Please send me some pictures.
the mileage is 125,xxx, i will take this car offsale if it don't sell in the next 2 weeks, i am giving a reasonable price 3g's firm. i bought this car for 5,500 about 2-3 years ago.
i forgot, it has new rotors, struts and 2 front brake caliper's
Old 06-23-2006, 07:18 AM
hellos245

Well..

I cant afford that right now..and I am looking at a cheaper Honda Prelude anyways. Sorry. Thanks for the offer.