How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 06-07-2005, 02:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to Duckie
[Insert random title showing how giddy I am]

Well with the summer kicking into gear it is time to get my SVX in tip top shape! My poor tired 92 claret is going to be getting some lovin'! Number one it is getting a brand new set of paint for it. It will for sure still be claret however I am thinking about doing the top black, middle claret, and bottom black. I have seen it done on a white SVX and it looked good but who knows with a claret. Also, my front bumper wont be stock; I am putting on a euro front bumper which is also known as stevesby's bumper. If I do paint the bottom black...I don't know where I would make the cut off for "middle" and "bottom" of the front bumper. As far as wheels go...white Tenzo mean 6's....sorry they are on the ricey side but I have a thing for white wheels and those were a wonderful option. Last but not least comes stage 3 which will soon be on the way. I will be posting step by steps of its progress as each thing is done. Any advice as far as the interior goes? I would like it to be three tone, claret, black, and white. I am also not set on what do as far as exaust goes.

Last edited by Duckie; 06-07-2005 at 01:54 PM.