How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 06-21-2004, 08:17 PM
Superbeast

Angry WTF: Stuff stolen from work

Not happy. Friday last week a customer came to pick up there car an found out the radio was gone and the dash ripped out. We went ot check it out and found out they had also taken the radio out of the car next to it. So we checked the rest of the cars all of them had been looked in (the doors were not shut all the way) but nothing else was worth taking. Then today I had to go down back to look at some stuff and noticed some stuff sitting on the trunk of my Turbo Legacy, WTF I thought as I went over to see what it was. It was the trunk liner peices to my SVX that I put in the car for storage I got to put them back in the car and notice that my speaker box in not in the trunk any more. 2 12" rockford subs in a bog box, GONE! And the 800watt RF amp, GONE! I look around somemore and see that they RIPPED the dash apart to try and get the $500 Pioneer deck out of it but did not succed. ****ers!

They also smashed in the trunk lock in an attemped to get the speaker box out that way but they just took it out through the back seats. They also stole my Autometer oil pressure and fuel pressure gages, and it looks like they tried to get my HKS boost controller too. but failed. The friggen hacks didn't even have a screwdriver becaouse that was all that was keeping my deck from comming out was the two back screws. Most of the damage was to the plastic trim that is easy to replace but there is one big ****ing slice in the dash part it's self that just pisses me the **** off Luckly they didn't destroy the deck trying to get it out so I still have that. The really sucky news is that the cops don't feel it's worth their time to bother dusting 20 cars for good prints to try and catch these ****ers. I got a good $1000 worth of damage and theft to my car alone and it's not worth there ****ing time I really had my hopes up that we had a good chance of finding these assholes, but I guess if it dosen't create revinew FOR the state then it not "worth there time" I don't know who to be more pissed at the ****ers who did it or the pigs that don't care? I'll just call and tell them that if they don't find them first then the dead bodys will be there fault.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!
Old 06-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Word to Yo Motha

Send a message via AIM to SVXer95
That really sucks man, I hope you can find those #@$%ers and teach them a lesson. I am really surprised that the police won't do anything, especially with the number of cars that were broken into. You should definitely pursue the authorities. Someone is bound to listen.

1995 L AWD
Locker

1987 Porsche 944 turbo
80k miles. MBC + Chips. Relatively Stock
Old 06-21-2004, 08:27 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Damn dude, that sucks bad. The alarm didn't go off? I wonder how they got past it being they sound like amateurs.
Stuff like this makes me want to install a pager alarm so I could catch the creeps in the act...

Is your insurance or the business insurance going to cover it?
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:58 PM
What Potholes ???
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX
Call the state police! Talk to the local news paper. Notify local pawn shops and check E-bay! My car was broken into while at a shop $1,400 worth of stuff was stolen and the car was dusted for prints. That sucks, sorry man.

They should be hung up by their onions!

92 Pearl White Ls-l (138k) Euro Headlights & Blinkers, 97 Grill, Euro Tail Lights, SS Brake Lines, Stebro Exhaust, Slotted Rotors, Classic Registration
96 Legacy Outback (206k) 5-speed 2.2 Lightweight Crank Pulley, Group N Trans & Motor Mounts SOLD
Wanted: Steering Wheel
Old 06-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Superbeast

Quote:
Originally posted by immortal_suby
Damn dude, that sucks bad. The alarm didn't go off? I wonder how they got past it being they sound like amateurs.
Stuff like this makes me want to install a pager alarm so I could catch the creeps in the act...

Is your insurance or the business insurance going to cover it?

No alarm, no battery. This was on my wifes Legacy that they got into. Is was in the body shop for over a year after I took the tranny and rearend out for my SVX, and the motor out becouse it had problems. I just had to move it out of the body shop and down back two weeks ago and this had to happen. The car was not insured or registered at the time and I'm not gona bust my works balls for there insurance. I just wish the police would do there friggen job.

Old 06-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Sorry man, I had the $19.95 Koss stereo stolen from my BRAT in Lancaster City a couple years back. It took the cops 4 hours to show up to take a report. The cop asked me first if the car was locked. When I said no he replied well what do you expect? I simply replied that my window costs more than anything I keep in it plus it is nearly impossible to find one. He then asked why I even bothered to call as it isn't for an insurance claim and didn't even fill out a report after I said I called simply to help out if anyone elses were stolen by giving something else to find.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:35 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Damn man... That reminds me of when my car got broken into over Thanksgiving last year... They ripped my dash appart trying to get the CD player out but didn't succeed.... Loosers... I just want to shoot every thief I see:mad;

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 06-22-2004, 08:24 PM
Superbeast

Yeah I'm really more pissed about this than I was when I had my whole Loyal stolen and trashed. I went and gave them some info for tracking some stuff that got stolen and my dad knows the trooper that works in the car theft devision at the station so he's gona try to get a little more motivation going around there. I'm also spreading the word around town as much as I can. I want these ****ers bad!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: