Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 06:36 PM
Subaru Swapper

Send a message via AIM to AFBeefcake
Ya Its a Nuvi's, its not mine I am just browning it.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:49 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Ah sweet. Those work really well, my buddy has one. See you Sunday

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 09-01-2007, 09:35 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
GPS, excellent! We're saved! I'm getting one, but couldn't decide which to get. I like the Garmin's (Nuvi's especially) But they're so darn expensive. Anywho...

Well I find I generally gravitate to Best Buy for some unknown reason... So maybe towards the back of that parking lot? It's never full, and being a Sunday we shouldn't have too much company.

Funny how Seraphin started this thread and now is no where to be found when something is ACTUALLY happening!
Yeah yeah yeah shut up. I stopped checking as often cause no one would say anything and Beefy's tranni was out for the count at the time. I would be game for today (sat) or to meet up with you guys after I get out at 6 tomarrow. I work in Hampton so I'm right there at the beach tomarrow. I live in Fremont so if you wanted to meet up today we could do something. I really need something to get out of the house. Just now(being 3 minutes ago) my cat finally died. I really don't feel like being here right now.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Subaru Swapper

I will not be in NH till around 6:00 PM tonight so today is out.

We could move the meeting back to later. Meet at the mall at around 5:00 and drive to hampton for around 6:00.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Met up with him today. He's going to try and call out of work tomorrow and we'll go from there . If necissary, I'm fine with pushing the meeting back. But if he can get out of work, we can all do a drive to the seacoast, then he has to get his fiancee from the airport in Boston @ 5, so we could do a run to Boston too if you'd be intrested, then maybe some time on Rt.122, which is pretty fun one, plus we'd have an extra person with us to try and spread the SVX bug to...

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Subaru Swapper

ok, so I'll stay with the 1:00 PM meeting time at the mall unless I hear other wise.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:13 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBeefcake View Post
ok, so I'll stay with the 1:00 PM meeting time at the mall unless I hear other wise.
Yeah I'll call for a half day. That way I don't completely loose out on a day even if I only work 2 days this week. I love 12hrs shifts sometimes. Anywho I can get out at 12 and would you rather I meet you in Manch, or you meet in Manch and I meet up in Epping half way down 101? Exit 7 maybe at the Starbucks? Good food and I know a guy that works there. Not sure if you wanted to follow to Boston or not so let me know cause I do need to get her in Boston around 5 I gotta check her flight info. Well if you feel up to it and I'm not on give me a buzz if you need to ask anything. 603-303-7439. Oh and what area is it again you stay at when you are up here? Was it Concord or more Manch central? I couldn't remember
-David
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-01-2007, 05:18 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Oh and yes I put the 18's back on and set the pressure. I'll have to get the Nitrogen reset later. Also my dad has put the cat to rest with the other pet's we've lost. I'm just happy she got to rest and go sleeping when she left.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Subaru Swapper

I stay in Merrimack, NH. Haftway down 101 is fine, it will break up the driving a little, just let me know what exit so we can, meet up.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:06 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBeefcake View Post
I stay in Merrimack, NH. Haftway down 101 is fine, it will break up the driving a little, just let me know what exit so we can, meet up.
Exit 7. Turn left off the exit and go down till you see the WallMart/ Lowes entrance on the right. Turn left either at the Cumbies or the next entrance. Starbucks in right on the back side of Cumbies. I'll park on the outside facing the road. So you really sure about coming to Boston? I know it's fun and I'm not sure howmany times you've been to Boston but I don't want to wear you out after driving the 3-4 hours to get up here today. Well if you have any question call my cell. I'll either answer right away or I'll call back. Well try not to call past 10 tonight. I'm gonna do a half day so I still need to go in at 6 which means I wake up a 430ish.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-01-2007, 08:36 PM

Sounds excellent. See you at 1 Beefcake!

As for David, I'm game for going with you to Boston. Going to have to ask Beefcake how he feels about it. I'm sure we'll have time to talk it over tomorrow. I'll be sure to remember my camera so our sexy cars can all get together!

Old 09-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Subaru Swapper

Most likly my gf and i will be coming to boston. Its only a 2 hour drive to get here and she really wants to go to boston. If i get tired or try beating the crap out of boston drivers she said she will gladly drive and I would probably let her at that point. We will see you tomorrow!
Old 09-01-2007, 10:48 PM

Excellent. Though if you want someone to drive your 5spd, I'll be more than happy to help...

Old 09-03-2007, 11:38 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

one meet down!

Okay good fun and great ride. Though I hope the next few we get progresively more organized and more people. I'm thinking we can open up to other Subarus to once we get organized. I mean have an SVX thing but organized a all Subaru one too. Well good meet and I'll see you for the next time we get together.
-David Andrew Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Subaru Swapper

After seeing ridered777's HIDs I orderd a set for my SVX, but I got the 6000K ones.
I allso got kristina a new camra today.
Hers was not fix able.