Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 03-23-2006, 03:43 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dza
Get banned.
^^AGREED^^
Old 03-23-2006, 07:07 AM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
About 10% of all vehicles do not get gas mileage increases. So, are we to conclude that the 15% to 60% increases in gas mileage that 90% of the vehicles get ....IS INSIGNIFICANT!? I hope you can see the error of your logic at this point. Ironically, just yesterday...a friend of mine (who is mad-dog anti-MLM by the way for no reason he can verbalize [evidently genetic]) decided in spite of his negativity..to be objective..and search the internet somewhat "thoroughly". He found that the consensus was that the fuel pills work....but that about 10% of all vehicles (no particular group or type of vehicle!) did not experience an increase! Even more interesting was the comment made as to WHY THESE CARS WERE NOT GETTING A GAS MILEAGE INCREASE! It was stated that certain cars have overly sensitive O2 sensors. The fuel pills cause the gas to be burned more efficiently....Hence the lower emissions also. When this happens...More O2 reaches the O2 sensor..causing these (overly sensitive) O2 sensors to indicate to the computer that the gas mixture is lean (more O2)...RESULTING IN THE CAR'S COMPUTER TO RICHEN THE GAS MIXTURE! Hence no increase...and sometimes a reduction even ...in the gas mileage! [BTW, my analytical friend is now VERY interested in the product...AND THE BUSINESS!]
The product has been around long enough for them to have established at least a partial list of the 10% of cars with "overly sensitive O2 sensors" or other issues that won't allow for the claimed potential increase. When can we expect to see that list added to the advertising information?

EcuTune knows which cars their product doesn't work for and clearly states it as do most other companies selling legitimate products.

I realize it's not really fair to compare EcuTune (or other reputable companies like them) to BioPerformance because Ecutune, etc. have actually proven the products they are selling rather than hiding the 'facts' in useless disclaimers.

Quote:
Any and all testimonies are NOT intended directly or indirectly to guarantee you in any way with similar savings. The testimonies have not been proven in any way by BioPerformance, Inc. to be true, because they are simply people sharing their results from using BioPerformance Fuel. The testimonies are valuable replies from your fellow Americans. Each reply is believed to be true in its content. These stories are not backed by independent research, so you must evaluate them for yourself and then let us hear your own story.

There's also a nice long report that states, "All these tests were conducted at an accredited laboratory.", but no laboratory or accreditation is noted?

I'm starting to feel gullible in the fact that I am even reading these posts (and the fact that I read through the mybpbiz website), let alone the fact I'm responding to it . . .

Dan
Old 03-23-2006, 08:28 PM
The Molinator

Standard of Care.

You're doing it AGAIN! I give you the right to believe that YOUR GLASS IS HALF EMPTY! MINE IS HALF FULL!......You are simply taking a very negative position! I'm sure there is some truth in what your concerns are!....In other words, it is possible that everyone is so stupid that they are getting into this business even though it increases noone's gas mileage! But, it is highly unlikely! You should give your fellow man just a little more credit than that.

Maybe you've been involved ...or know someone who has been involved in an MLM business..and felt bad because you personally (or your friend personally) did not succeed...???

MLM's are not pyramids. Period. [They are illegal..and regulated against by the FTC..and the laws of our country!] If you want me to explain to you the difference, call me!

Standard of care is what is considered standard acceptable activity..or treatment in the medical profession (including dentistry). When you veer too far from this standard..it is considered quackery, malpractice or even criminal behavior! When I did natural healing lifestyle changes to help heal me from my lymphoma cancer I had in 1995 (I was told I would die after 10 months of extensive chemotherapy), I got great results. I'm glad I went out on a limb to try something "non-standard" medically...that's why I'm here! The doctor is trained completely differently....and is extremely at risk if he were to decide what I did was a good thing for other patients of his! If he treated any patient with the non-toxic natural healing herbal and common sense approach that saved my life...and there was any negative result (like death!)....HE WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL DEFENSE IF HE WERE SUED! [By the way, oncology patients are dropping like flies as a result of the Standard of Care treatment (Chemotherapy, Radiation, and Surgery!) But since it is standard, the physician cannot be sued!] The reason I mention this story is to relate it to most everyone's situation...Not the Standard of Care...BUT THE "STANDARD OF INCOME"....namely BEING EMPLOYED BY A COMPANY..AND PAID WITH A PAYCHECK...AND ALL THE SECURITY THAT IMPLIES. Unfortunately, we all (I'm employed as a dentist in a clinic myself) are used to the "9 to 5" approach to income. Have you ever known a fellow employee...who really didn't do his (or her) job well..BUT STILL GOT PAID! Have you ever known someone who did their job extremely well...BUT WAS NOT PROPERLY RECOGNIZED...OR COMPENSATED ACCORDINGLY! BioPerformance (as an MLM) is a totally different financial APPROACH TO LIFE! This scares alot of people!!! Certainly not everyone makes $28,000 per month in this ..or any other business (MLM). BUT, neither you nor I have ANY opportunity to earn that income at our JOBS. Hence, the American DREAM! A job is nice, but few individual's dreams are truly fulfilled through their jobs!

My glass is still half FULL!

Jim
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!

Last edited by James Scott; 03-23-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Old 03-23-2006, 10:24 PM
sans SVX

Send a message via AIM to mbtoloczko
I hate to be negative in someone's thread, but this stuff has got to be a complete hoax.

The US Govt spends millions of dollars every year developing new technologies that are aimed at improving fuel economy. If these pills actually worked, without a doubt the US Govt would be fast tracking a law to incorporate these things into the petroleum refining process.

Besides that, I just read on the BioPerformance webpage, the "explanation" of how these things work. Its just a bunch of big words that mean nothing when put together. Its like baby talk with scientific words. The people who invented these pills had to laughing their asses off as they contrived their explanation of how it works.

I look forward to seeing the results of carefully measured gas mileage numbers with and without the pills on the same driving route, same driving conditions, and going the same speed each time.

Visit my locker

SVX Mods: ND iridium spark plugs, Impreza RS fpr, afr tuned to 13.2:1 using a custom MAF bypass, custom exhaust, WRX 5MT w/ STi RA 1st-4th gear & stock WRX 5th gear, Exedy 13 lb flywheel & Sport Clutch, STi Group N tranny & engine mounts, urethane spacers in rear subframe, rear diff mounts, and pitch stopper, SVX Sport Strut Springs (185f/150r), custom 19 mm rear swaybar, urethane swaybar mounts, Rota Torque 17x8", 225/45-17 Proxes 4 tires, Axxis Deluxe Plus organic brake pads.
Old 03-24-2006, 05:40 AM
The Molinator

You've Gotta Be Kidding!!!

Do you really think the government or big business is looking out for us...like concerned parents!??? [Father Knows Best!]..You are either very young ...or very naive!

When I had cancer in 1995, I checked into my diet to see if there was something I was consuming that could have contributed to my cancer. Eventually, an acquaintance from church gave me some info about Nutrasweet...IT WAS STAGGERING! I used to drink a 2 liter bottle of Diet Dr Pepper EVERY DAY! Otherwise, my diet was certainly better than average. Did you know that during the metabolism of aspartame in our bodies, IT IS CONVERTED TO FORMALDEHYDE!!! Nutrasweet is manufactured by Monsanto, a chemical company that makes millions from the production and distribution of this TOXIC PRODUCT. Do you also know that neurophysiologists believe that it is a main cause (through soda and many other food consumptions by children) of ADD and ADHD!!! OH..YAH!...They're really looking out for us!

Similarly, the oil companies are posting record profits...while we take it in the shorts at the gas pumps! Exxon JUST POSTED PROFITS OF 39 BILLION...WHILE WE PAY RECORD PRICES..ALMOST $3 PER GALLON AT THE PUMP FOR OUR SVX's!

I used to think there was always someone smarter than me....or more capable of handling things (like the government!). Couldn't have been more wrong! I don't have time to give many examples....BUT the 2 above are very indicative of how WE'RE NOT BEING WATCHED OUT FOR BY GOVERNMENT... OR BIG BUSINESS!

Jim
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Old 03-24-2006, 06:03 AM
Bipa

I admit my curiousity was piqued, but after doing some research, I'll think I'll pass.

Improvement was minimal on most vehicles tried
On Feb. 25, 2006, New Energy Congress member, Troy Helming, CEO of Krystal-Planet, which also has a fuel treatment product (http://krystal-planet.com/images/PIC_fuelcatalyst.jpg), gave the following assessment:

"We tested this product. It does not work as claimed. In fact, on many vehicles very little performance improvement was found at all. On some vehicles, it improved mileage 10-20%, but on most the improvement was minimal. All it does is improve the fuel to from low grade to premium grade with cleaners and octane boosters. Buying premium fuel at the pump is more convenient than remembering to put in the additive (which by the way smells terrible and must be in a tightly sealed container in the car) and is about the same price. Bioperformance approached me about possibly selling our bolt-on fuel catalyst in their product mix, and asked me if we would consider selling their pill. After we tested it I declined to sell theirs, and they declined to sell mine. So consider the source (me) with these comments since I am technically a competitor of theirs. However, we did give their product an honest test while considering adding it to our catalog. Conclusion: I do not recommend putting this product in the top 100 at all."

Mileage DROPPED Significantly

From: "fjsmid" <fjsmid@yahoo.com (mailto:fjsmid@yahoo.com?sujbect=Your+BioPerforman ce_results_at_PESWiki.com)>
To: "Sterling D. Allan"
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: Mark's Pill results from Tank 4

Sterling,

[...] This stuff is a real farce. Just to be the guinea pig, I bought a sample and used it as prescribed in my TDi Golf. These are the results and other relevant points I can pass along from my experience, just so noone else gets burned. Mine was purchased in powder form from Don Brister on one of the dealer sites.

1) Over the course of the four tankfuls they require, my total mileage actually DROPPED significantly.

2) The dealer had no REAL idea how or why the product works. They have no tech support from BioPerformance.

3) They came up with convenient excuses as to why it did not work in my particular car at this time of year. They sent me an analysis of diesel fuel properties by a "noted chemist" that purported to show why I would get a negative result in winter. The author of said analysis was anonymous, and conveniently requested to remain so. I question the analysis because in it he says that biodiesel is alcohol and that B20 is a mixture of 80% petro-diesel and 20% alcohol. If this guy doesn't even know what biodiesel is or how it is made, I seriously doubt he knows anything about any fuels whatsoever, let alone how or why the product does or does not work.

4) One of the main components of the product is Naptha. It reeks of mothballs. My guess is that this is simply an elaborate scam to get people to pay gobs of money for crushed mothballs. Adding napthaline mothballs to fuel is an old trick used for decades to boost performance.

5) Finally, and most notably, they do not stand behind their product. If it doesn't work for you, oh well, you don't get your money back. So sorry old chap.

Feel free to pass these results along and post them on any other additive and mileage sites you are aware of.

Frank.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:34 AM
SoCal SVXer

Send a message via ICQ to phoenix96 Send a message via AIM to phoenix96 Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix96
Well James, you managed to not really address anything from my post! You talk a lot but don't actually say anything. Nice sales technique, but it won't work on intelligent people.

Quote:
You're doing it AGAIN! I give you the right to believe that YOUR GLASS IS HALF EMPTY! MINE IS HALF FULL!......You are simply taking a very negative position! I'm sure there is some truth in what your concerns are!....In other words, it is possible that everyone is so stupid that they are getting into this business even though it increases noone's gas mileage! But, it is highly unlikely! You should give your fellow man just a little more credit than that.
People who are getting into the 'business' have either been duped or understand how this scheme works and think they can dupe others.

And! Why! All! The! Exclamation! Marks!?

Quote:
Maybe you've been involved ...or know someone who has been involved in an MLM business..and felt bad because you personally (or your friend personally) did not succeed...???
Nope.

Quote:
MLM's are not pyramids. Period. [They are illegal..and regulated against by the FTC..and the laws of our country!] If you want me to explain to you the difference, call me!
From About.com:

MLM and Pyramid Schemes - How To Tell The Difference
The big difference between MLM and a pyramid scheme is in the business' operations. The entire purpose of a pyramid scheme is to get your money and then use you to recruit other suckers (ahem - distributors). The entire purpose of MLM is to move product. The theory behind MLM is that the larger the network of distributors, the more product the business will be able to sell.

Use these questions as an acid test if you're in the least doubt as to whether the opportunity you're considering is MLM or a pyramid scheme:

1) Are you required to "invest" a large amount of money up front to become a distributor? This investment request may be disguised as an inventory charge. Legitimate MLM businesses do NOT require large start up costs.

$500 for a 'start-up' pack maybe?

2) If you do have to pay for inventory, will the company buy back unsold inventory? Legitimate MLM companies will offer and stick to inventory buy-backs for at least 80% of what you paid.

3) Is there any mention of or attention paid to a market for the product or service? MLM depends on establishing a market for the company's products.
If the company doesn't seem to have any interest in the consumer demand for its products, don't sign up.

Wow, this sounds exactly like BioPerformance. They claim that testimonials say their product works, but all they say themselves is "We don't know if the product works, buy it and try it yourself"- no guarantee that their product is legitimate at all!

4) Is there more emphasis on recruitment than on selling the product or service? Remember, the difference between MLM and a pyramid scheme is in the focus. The pyramid scheme focuses on fast profits from signing people up and getting their money. If recruitment seems to be the focus of the plan, run. These next two questions will help you determine what the focus of the company is:

5) Is the plan designed so that you make more money by recruiting new members rather than through sales that you make yourself?

6) Are you offered commissions for recruiting new members?

From BioPerformance's "Three Goals to Success":

Goal One: You must sell 2 Retail Fast Start Product Packs
Goal Two: Sell a total of 5 $499 Retail Fast Start Product Packs
Goal Three: Sell a total of 10 $499 Retail Fast Start Product Packs

Their three goals are all about recruiting new 'distributors'!!

Yeah, sounds just like a legitimate product-oriented company to me.

Quote:
Standard of care is what is considered standard acceptable activity..or treatment in the medical profession (including dentistry). When you veer too far from this standard..it is considered quackery, malpractice or even criminal behavior! When I did natural healing lifestyle changes to help heal me from my lymphoma cancer I had in 1995 (I was told I would die after 10 months of extensive chemotherapy), I got great results. I'm glad I went out on a limb to try something "non-standard" medically...that's why I'm here! The doctor is trained completely differently....and is extremely at risk if he were to decide what I did was a good thing for other patients of his! If he treated any patient with the non-toxic natural healing herbal and common sense approach that saved my life...and there was any negative result (like death!)....HE WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL DEFENSE IF HE WERE SUED! [By the way, oncology patients are dropping like flies as a result of the Standard of Care treatment (Chemotherapy, Radiation, and Surgery!) But since it is standard, the physician cannot be sued!] The reason I mention this story is to relate it to most everyone's situation...Not the Standard of Care...BUT THE "STANDARD OF INCOME"....namely BEING EMPLOYED BY A COMPANY..AND PAID WITH A PAYCHECK...AND ALL THE SECURITY THAT IMPLIES. Unfortunately, we all (I'm employed as a dentist in a clinic myself) are used to the "9 to 5" approach to income. Have you ever known a fellow employee...who really didn't do his (or her) job well..BUT STILL GOT PAID! Have you ever known someone who did their job extremely well...BUT WAS NOT PROPERLY RECOGNIZED...OR COMPENSATED ACCORDINGLY! BioPerformance (as an MLM) is a totally different financial APPROACH TO LIFE! This scares alot of people!!! Certainly not everyone makes $28,000 per month in this ..or any other business (MLM). BUT, neither you nor I have ANY opportunity to earn that income at our JOBS. Hence, the American DREAM! A job is nice, but few individual's dreams are truly fulfilled through their jobs!
What relevance does this have to anything?
Maybe most people are used to the '"9 to 5" approach to income', but that's not true of everyone. I'm a self-employed consultant, working my own hours in locations all over the world. I've got enough sense to see through the BioPerformance scheme.

Quote:
My glass is still half FULL!

Jim
Good for you. I'm sure you'll find some suckers, but hopefully none here.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:45 AM
SoCal SVXer

Send a message via ICQ to phoenix96 Send a message via AIM to phoenix96 Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix96
Quote:
Do you really think the government or big business is looking out for us...like concerned parents!??? [Father Knows Best!]..You are either very young ...or very naive!

And yet you believe in this product despite the fact that the company manufacturing it can't even say if it works or not!

Quote:
When I had cancer in 1995, I checked into my diet to see if there was something I was consuming that could have contributed to my cancer. Eventually, an acquaintance from church gave me some info about Nutrasweet...IT WAS STAGGERING! I used to drink a 2 liter bottle of Diet Dr Pepper EVERY DAY! Otherwise, my diet was certainly better than average. Did you know that during the metabolism of aspartame in our bodies, IT IS CONVERTED TO FORMALDEHYDE!!! Nutrasweet is manufactured by Monsanto, a chemical company that makes millions from the production and distribution of this TOXIC PRODUCT. Do you also know that neurophysiologists believe that it is a main cause (through soda and many other food consumptions by children) of ADD and ADHD!!! OH..YAH!...They're really looking out for us!
More unfounded claims. There's no proof that aspartame is connected with cancer.

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/1998/aspartame-0916.html
http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/ANS00772.html
http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/qa-adf9.html
http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp
http://web.archive.org/web/200402050...cs.cfm?ID=8134

Quote:
Similarly, the oil companies are posting record profits...while we take it in the shorts at the gas pumps! Exxon JUST POSTED PROFITS OF 39 BILLION...WHILE WE PAY RECORD PRICES..ALMOST $3 PER GALLON AT THE PUMP FOR OUR SVX's!
Oh please. The US public pays a lot less than most of the world for gasoline. Until Americans are willing to develop their own natural resources or alternative energy sources, they'll receive no sympathy from me for having to pay $2.50 per gallon of gasoline.

Quote:
I used to think there was always someone smarter than me....or more capable of handling things (like the government!). Couldn't have been more wrong! I don't have time to give many examples....BUT the 2 above are very indicative of how WE'RE NOT BEING WATCHED OUT FOR BY GOVERNMENT... OR BIG BUSINESS!
The fact is, if these pills worked, it wouldn't take a pyramid scheme to sell them! There are plenty of octane boosters and fuel injector cleaners being sold - why can't we find BioPerformance pills and powder alongside those products in the stores?
Old 03-24-2006, 09:53 AM
sans SVX

Quote:

The US govt (specifically, the DOE) is indeed funding research on improved fuel economy and reduced emissions. I'm a scientist at a national laboratory, and I know people involved in some of the many programs spread across the national lab complex.

Like I said before, I look forward to seeing the results of carefully measured gas mileage numbers with and without the pills on the same driving route, same driving conditions, and going the same speed each time.

Visit my locker

SVX Mods: ND iridium spark plugs, Impreza RS fpr, afr tuned to 13.2:1 using a custom MAF bypass, custom exhaust, WRX 5MT w/ STi RA 1st-4th gear & stock WRX 5th gear, Exedy 13 lb flywheel & Sport Clutch, STi Group N tranny & engine mounts, urethane spacers in rear subframe, rear diff mounts, and pitch stopper, SVX Sport Strut Springs (185f/150r), custom 19 mm rear swaybar, urethane swaybar mounts, Rota Torque 17x8", 225/45-17 Proxes 4 tires, Axxis Deluxe Plus organic brake pads.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:15 PM

Agrt

Yeah, I say stop the arguing/badmouthin' until we get some results from the guys receiving the pills. :/
Old 03-24-2006, 07:30 PM
The Molinator

You're TRYING MY PATIENCE!...YOU YOUNG WHIPER SNAPPERS!

I can't answer all the inaccurate and illogical statements made here guys...I just don't have the time..but I will point out some things (AGAIN, unfortunately)!....

Quote:
Mileage DROPPED Significantly
Discussed earlier...O2 sensor "problem"...solution forthcoming!

Quote:
5) Finally, and most notably, they do not stand behind their product. If it doesn't work for you, oh well, you don't get your money back. So sorry old chap
WRONG..They WILL allow return of product if dissatisfied!!!

Quote:
Quote:

Nope.
You've never done Network Marketing, BUT YOU'RE AN EXPERT! I SEE! Almost everything you say here about evaluating MLM's is inaccurate, misleading, AND flat out MISREPRESENTATION! I don't have time to go through all your illogical analysis and conclusions!!!!!!(ilike'em...gotta problem? ha!)

Quote:
I've got enough sense to see through the BioPerformance scheme.
You not only have a half EMPTY glass....you have a leak!

Quote:
The fact is, if these pills worked, it wouldn't take a pyramid scheme to sell them!
Actually...there is at least 2 good reasons why they chose Network Marketing...WELL...YOU WANT THE TRUTH, BUT YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Quote:
Like I said before, I look forward to seeing the results of carefully measured gas mileage numbers with and without the pills on the same driving route, same driving conditions, and going the same speed each time.
Quote:
Yeah, I say stop the arguing/badmouthin' until we get some results from the guys receiving the pills. :/
That's why I brought this to the forum in the first place....GOOD IDEA!...should be sooooooooon!

THANKS Y'aLL! I still love ya!
Old 03-24-2006, 09:03 PM
sans SVX

Quote:
That's why I brought this to the forum in the first place....GOOD IDEA!...should be sooooooooon!

When did you mail out Earthworm's pills? Wondering when the testing will begin...

Visit my locker

Old 03-25-2006, 08:05 AM
Mr. Inappropriate

After reading through all this mess the most ridiculous statement I ran across is that 10% of cars have "overly sensitive O2 sensors". I'd be willing to bet that 99.999% of customers have one of the 10% of overly sensitive O2 sensors. Do some research on how O2 sensors work and see if you can explain how 10% of vehicles, of no particular group, can have overly sensitive sensors?

This is just a ploy to placate the misinformed. Bottom line, when the product does not work as advertised for you, you have one of the 10% of O2 sensors that are "overly sensitive". Give me a break.

I'd rather put little rabbit poop pellets in my gas tank.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:09 AM
SoCal SVXer

Quote:
I can't answer all the inaccurate and illogical statements made here guys...I just don't have the time..but I will point out some things (AGAIN, unfortunately)!....

What a joke. You 'don't have the time' because you have no response to my sensible and logical concerns.

Quote:
Discussed earlier...O2 sensor "problem"...solution forthcoming!
Well considering all modern cars use sensitive O2 sensors for emissions control, if that is indeed a problem, it would be a big one! Not something to just write off.

Quote:
WRONG..They WILL allow return of product if dissatisfied!!!

Yes, you are right. The disclaimers do say that they will buy back the product for 90% of the "Independent Business Partner"'s net cost.
But good job picking out the 1 out of the 6 points that doesn't apply to BioPerformance. Obviously there's no 'official' set of qualifications for something to be a pyramid scheme, but from that list, 5/6 says BioPerformance is one.

Quote:
You've never done Network Marketing, BUT YOU'RE AN EXPERT! I SEE! Almost everything you say here about evaluating MLM's is inaccurate, misleading, AND flat out MISREPRESENTATION! I don't have time to go through all your illogical analysis and conclusions!!!!!!(ilike'em...gotta problem? ha!)
If anything I said was inaccurate, misleading, or misrepresenting, you could point it out. You can't though.

My never having been involved with a MLM scheme only means that I've been sensible enough to not be suckered into it. I certainly have enough real-world sensibility to be able to evaluate a scam like this. You don't have to make a mistake yourself to know how to avoid one.

Quote:
You not only have a half EMPTY glass....you have a leak!
Hey, if a legitimate company comes up with a product that can actually be verified by independent sources as working, I'll be all for it.

Quote:
Actually...there is at least 2 good reasons why they chose Network Marketing...WELL...YOU WANT THE TRUTH, BUT YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Yep, I know the two good reasons:
-Because the product doesn't work and a MLM scheme that doesn't give any guarantees as to the product working is the only way to sell it
-Because the people who started the scheme, experienced scammers, know that they can sucker a lot of people into becoming 'distributors' for them and buying their $499 startup packages

Quote:

I'm looking forward to seeing the results. You said the pills were being mailed out March 13th. Everybody is still waiting.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:12 AM
SoCal SVXer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myetball
After reading through all this mess the most ridiculous statement I ran across is that 10% of cars have "overly sensitive O2 sensors". I'd be willing to bet that 99.999% of customers have one of the 10% of overly sensitive O2 sensors. Do some research on how O2 sensors work and see if you can explain how 10% of vehicles, of no particular group, can have overly sensitive sensors?

This is just a ploy to placate the misinformed. Bottom line, when the product does not work as advertised for you, you have one of the 10% of O2 sensors that are "overly sensitive". Give me a break.
Well, the company that makes/distributes the pills doesn't actually say that they work anyway, so they don't really even need to say that you're one of the 10%.

Quote:
I'd rather put little rabbit poop pellets in my gas tank.
Real Bio-Fuel!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: