Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 02-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Endangered Species

Send a message via MSN to -JJ-
A rambeling Update about my car

Hi All

I thought i would post up with the latest on my SVX

Due to massive transmission failure and some extensive reserch i decided to use a contact to get a 94 JDM EG33 and 4EAT complete from japan. It has landed and i am picking it up from Melbourne on Tuesday

I have removed my 4eat (heavy son of a ....) and discovered it is a replacment box already, it hard a part number on it written in texter and a trans shop sticker, so there ya go

I have front mounted a four pass alloy and copper transmission cooler

I have discovered i need new front lower ball joints, subaru want $195 each and i also need two new transmission mount top brackets at $110 each this sux

i have ordered an internal at filter kit for $29.95 which i was rather happy with (Autopro)

I am also thinking of putting the eg33 in myself as well, my dad recomened i get subaru sti at penrith do do it, anyone know how hard it is?

and for now that is about it Im looking forward to meeting back up with those of you coming on the super cruise, hopefully my car will be back on the road in feb some time

Peace,
Jake

removed intake silencer, k&N pannel filter, trans cooler, 94 JDM 4eat, Noltec front swaybar mounts, Motorsport D&S disks with EBC Greenstuff pads

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: