Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 12-20-2005, 08:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
im intrested in a rear windsheild wiper or drivers side window regulator,, please PM
Old 12-20-2005, 08:47 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarsvx
im intrested in a rear windsheild wiper or drivers side window regulator,, please PM

You'll be getting a pm
Old 12-20-2005, 09:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to RMaltzen
Followup from earlier posts

With all of the posts about ebay and paypal scams lately, and protecting the interests of members, I would like to make my comments on IlsegretoSVX.

I spent about 3 months with this gentleman trying to get 2 doors shipped to me. After a month of back and forth emails, we finally came to terms and I paypalled him the money for the doors and the shipping. Over a month later, and what appeared to be shipping problems (and very well could have been), I still had not received my doors, and was still out my money.

Another month passed, and some mildly heated emails from me, and I received another packing list from him, this time the doors were coming to me on another courier.

Needless to say, 3 months after we started the deal, and 2 months separated from my money, the shipment finally came. The doors were poorly packaged, and the driver notified me (before even seeing the boxes) that there was broken glass all over the place, and the boxes were split down the seams and the doors had taken some pretty serious damage.

Of course, I rejected the shipment, since I had not received what I paid for, and requested kindly that my money be returned to me. The rust on my doors is getting worse, and with 3 months wasted, I wanted to start my search again as soon as possible.

He was good about getting some of the money back to me via paypal, and said he would refund the rest via money order to save paypal fees. I accepted the terms, but when the money order made it to me, it was only for half of the amount it should've been. I emailed him, and now it's been some time since the email has gone through and I have heard nothing from him.

My opinion is that the deal was handled very unprofessionally, and I am still without a portion of my money. I'm not sure if there is any recourse I can take to get my money back from him, but I thought I would at least warn anyone else about my troubles with him before you engage in any deals.

IlsegretoSVX, if you read this, please return the rest of my money.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:12 PM
ilsegretosvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMaltzen
With all of the posts about ebay and paypal scams lately, and protecting the interests of members, I would like to make my comments on IlsegretoSVX.

I spent about 3 months with this gentleman trying to get 2 doors shipped to me. After a month of back and forth emails, we finally came to terms and I paypalled him the money for the doors and the shipping. Over a month later, and what appeared to be shipping problems (and very well could have been), I still had not received my doors, and was still out my money.

Another month passed, and some mildly heated emails from me, and I received another packing list from him, this time the doors were coming to me on another courier.

Needless to say, 3 months after we started the deal, and 2 months separated from my money, the shipment finally came. The doors were poorly packaged, and the driver notified me (before even seeing the boxes) that there was broken glass all over the place, and the boxes were split down the seams and the doors had taken some pretty serious damage.

Of course, I rejected the shipment, since I had not received what I paid for, and requested kindly that my money be returned to me. The rust on my doors is getting worse, and with 3 months wasted, I wanted to start my search again as soon as possible.

He was good about getting some of the money back to me via paypal, and said he would refund the rest via money order to save paypal fees. I accepted the terms, but when the money order made it to me, it was only for half of the amount it should've been. I emailed him, and now it's been some time since the email has gone through and I have heard nothing from him.

My opinion is that the deal was handled very unprofessionally, and I am still without a portion of my money. I'm not sure if there is any recourse I can take to get my money back from him, but I thought I would at least warn anyone else about my troubles with him before you engage in any deals.

IlsegretoSVX, if you read this, please return the rest of my money.
and to this I told you would take a little longer becasue I just wnet upside down $642 by refunding your total amount plus already paying for shipping of $321, now I have sent 3 emails to you and all of them bounced back,

This is the Postfix program at host ds209-148.ipowerweb.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Postfix program

<ERROR@webiter.com> (expanded from <ryan@maltzen.net>): unknown user:
"error"
Message/delivery-status
Reporting-MTA: dns; ds209-148.ipowerweb.com
X-Postfix-Queue-ID: AD0C41A80D7
X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; ilsegretosvx@yahoo.com
Arrival-Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:16:41 -0600 (CST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ERROR@webiter.com
Original-Recipient: rfc822; ryan@maltzen.net
Action: failed
Old 12-20-2005, 10:56 PM
SlonSVX5mt

Exclamation Svx Parts

anybody need anything just ask...
parts car is burgandy!
i also have alot of parts from a pearl white which i parted out a long time ago.

doors $50.00 each
fenders $50.00 each
front bumper cover $65.00
rear bumper cover $65.00
bumper rebar/ reinforcement $ 30.00
Radiator support 50.00
MAF sensor/ mass air flow $ 30.00
rear wiper assembley $30.00
front wiper assembly $40.00
front strut assembley $25.00 each
rear strut assembley $25.00 each
Alot of interior parts
and alot more exterior parts

PM ME
Old 01-10-2006, 04:19 AM
SVX...It's the only opption

Question driver side window

how much for the drvs window and shipping to (98801) wenatchee, WA

former owner-
94-L 124,000(traded it when tranny went bad)
Old 01-19-2006, 07:36 PM
SVX...It's the only opption

bump

bump............

former owner-
94-L 124,000(traded it when tranny went bad)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: