How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 06-15-2001, 05:03 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jscorse
Weekly car show in MA

For any NE locals the weekly car cruise at Heberts Candy Mansion in Shewsbury MA was a blast. EVERY Thursday night 6-9. They say ~300 cars and I believe 'em. There where only two SVX's there last night. Mine and Satana's. He has a MINT '92 with only ~60K miles. Beautiful car.

At the show where oldies and newbies. Lot's of Corvettes (the local club was involved in last nights cruise) and lot's of great old cars. I've never seen so many classic GTO's.

My wife, Sage (my 6MO) and I had a wonderful time eating ice cream and buying candie with Satana and his wife. Great people.

More proof that the SVX a great car driven by GREAT people.
Old 06-15-2001, 08:23 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Weekly car show in MA

Quote:
Originally posted by jscorse
For any NE locals the weekly car cruise at Heberts Candy Mansion in Shewsbury MA was a blast. EVERY Thursday night 6-9. They say ~300 cars and I believe 'em. There where only two SVX's there last night. Mine and Satana's. He has a MINT '92 with only ~60K miles. Beautiful car.

At the show where oldies and newbies. Lot's of Corvettes (the local club was involved in last nights cruise) and lot's of great old cars. I've never seen so many classic GTO's.

My wife, Sage (my 6MO) and I had a wonderful time eating ice cream and buying candie with Satana and his wife. Great people.

More proof that the SVX a great car driven by GREAT people.
Hmmm. I bet Shelby was ticked that she missed it.

A few weeks ago, I was in Bowling Green, KY -- my hometown, also known as "Vette City" -- driving down Scottsville Road. I had the windows down, sunroof open, sitting at a stoplight. I heard a rumble coming up behind me. The lane to my left was open. Suddenly, a string of Corvette ZR-1's begins to line up beside me. As they rolled up, I had a tinge of jealousy. Not because they were in 'Vettes. But, because they were "meeting." I thought to myself, "They sound impressive, but, don't look as impressive as a string of SVXes." I mean, hell, I see Corvettes every day. If I want to see a BUNCH of SVXes, I have to travel, say, to some place like Rockford, IL.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI