Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 04-30-2007, 09:23 AM

Who is in Atlanta?

Who is in Atlanta? Who likes car shows? There is one at my school this Saturday.
It is this Saturday, May 5, from 10am-2pm.

The show is for the Future Business Leaders of America Club that I am the president of. The entrepreneur class is setting things up and helping put it together. All the money that we make goes to the club. With the money we are sent to competitions around the South and compete for metals and such. This year we went to Athens twice and I personally took 2 tests with the money we made from the show.

Last year we had a great show, but with the early morning weather some guys were scare away. I really want people to show up and show the machines we are so proud of. All cars can be put in as long as they are somewhat unique. Trophies will be handed out for first through third in each category and the best in show.

If any one has any other place or site they would like to post the times and dates please let me know and I can post them or you can.

The address is:
9310 Scott Road
Roswell, GA

Prices:
$ 10 - Preregistration (website)
$ 15 - Day of show
$ 15 - For 2 motorcycles

I can meet anyone close by that can get close, but can't find it exactly, it is tricky to find behind the shopping center.

There will be a website like last year for sign up in advance. We are looking forward to this show being the best ever. This year we are adding motorcycles, so if anyone has a cycle they would like to bring out that would be great.

For anyone that would like to post flyers at work or anywhere shoot me a PM and I can get you some flyers to pass out.

If there are any questions please contact me via PM or post a message and I will get back to you.

The website is www.freewebs.com/chsannualcarshow9/
1973 TVR 2500M

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: