Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

Old 05-30-2005, 02:14 PM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
NH people, read me!

Ok I was lying in bed last night and I thought, I want to know who the people that are responding to the NH Sittings thread are, so I thought and i thought and finnally I said hey I make a Thread about it so people can give a quick, or not so, about themselves and their cars. I also thought to go to the licenses burrow and ask for every NH persons Name + Adress, but they are not open on M. day. Peace!
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:17 PM
Back Road Blazer

I'll start, My name is Christopher Hardman, I live in New Boston although my stomping grounds include: Milford, Amherst, Merrmack, Nashua, Manch, Goffstown, Mont Vernion, Penardville, and Bedford. I have a 1994 black LSI with a few under the hood mods, and custom wheels. If you see me say Hi I don't bite (hard) lol.
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-30-2005, 09:35 PM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
Wink

Raymond Griggs.... Live on lake sunapee, but my road ranges from all of NH 89, and 93 south of concord, as well as most all of rt 103 (Claremont through Newport, through Warner to Concord), rt114 (Henniker, Weare, Goffstown), rt 4 from (Canaan to Andover/Epsom to Portsmouth) and rt 3 (Concord through, Pembrook, through Hooksett to Manchester). i work out of manchester and have business often in nashua, hampton, portsmouth, goffstown, bedford and most fequently concord and the upper valley area (GF lives near the VT line)

if not working (Manage Local Djs for NH, VT, and ME), im in manch, concord or in between hanging out clubbin, playing pool or catching a flick (usually late afternoon till 2am.... why do all the fun places close at 1am round here??? )

easily spotted in New London in the midday running errands

i have a '94 Laguna Blue lsi (73K) most noticeable by my plate "RAYG" or my "lucky" black cat glued to my steering wheel (its my 13th car). havnt had the car long, just getting warmed up with the mods , im not looking for a drag car, just something i can be comfy in, im thinking of using some air mods to give a slight hp increase and some gas milage assistance, maybe tinting the fixed part of my windows (gotta Love NH..."live free or die, but don't tint your windows" ..thank god for the stereo cover)
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 05-30-2005 at 09:58 PM.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Back Road Blazer

OK plan B, I am going to the DMV tomorrow and getting all of your adresses and driving to your houses to meet you.

JK, but don't be surprised if you get a letter from me in the mail
Old 12-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Locker Link Solution

NH sort of, so I guess I'll check in.

My address isn't in NH but I spend lots of time there. While in NH I stay in Manchester/Hooksett, but you'll often find me anywhere within 20 minutes of 93, or 101. I like spending free time in the mountains and lakes region, but I don't have much time for that these days. Will be moving to NH very soon, still have obligations here in MA.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: